The god helmet, scam or legit?

Legit or scam? (please) list your vote in the forum, and wether answer is based on experience or not

• Legit from myself or someones personal experience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scam from personal or someones experience trying helmet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

accrete

On the WET! Coast of Oregon
I think this helmet is just another tool to break on through to the other side, just like fasting, chanting, LSD, peyote, DMT, psilocybin, etc. etc.

I did some quick study on the GH waaay back and found it interesting, and IMO it sounded like _another tool_ in the shed.

As others have shared on Binaural Beats i thought i'd add my thoughts on the subject.
I've been experimenting with _Beats_ since I accidentally stumbled upon Monaural Beats while playing with my first studio synthesizer way back in the mid 1970's. I was creating _Trance_ music before i'd heard of it in any party or radio/record just cuz i liked what i felt the repetitive 8hz (16th notes with 16th rest at 120bbm tempo) was doing to my mood (it would mellow me out and calm me down).

Then in the late 1990 i found Binaural Beats and began more experimentation.

Then in 2005 found a software called "Mind Workstation" by Transparent Corp that allowed one to create BrainWave Entrainment audio files utilizing any combination of Monaural, Binaural, or the latest Isocchronic Tones (which i was also accidentally creating back in the 1980 with my synths...just didn't know what they were called!).

As for other "Tools" in my shed that go along with exploring our innerverse i have a Procyon AVS by Mind Place. It consists a control unit (about the size of a couple cell phones) and a pair of headphones, and most importantly...the goggles/glasses. It comes with 50 built in audio/visual programs ranging from relaxation, OBE studies, focus, meditation and others. I mostly utilize my own BWE audio files as i have some that have reportedly induced quite the mind trip just listening to them through ear buds on a cell phone relaxing on a couch.

Bottom line for me and this sort of technology (BrainWave Entrainment studies) is i know it has various effects on my mind/body connection and will continue to do research into the field for as long as i'm able...the last 35+ years have been a good start :)

Cheers,

Thom

As an afterthought... i've not used cannabis in over 35 years... i can imagine the combination of an AVS machine and some whacky weed would send someone to another time a place quite easily! There might even be warnings against doing so. HaHa. YMMV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom