The Glass Collection Thread! (Post your pics!)

risingtide

FZPpdd9.jpg

my Buddha vape , gear bong and my newest bong named Britta with a stemless-inline into a dome perc (made by pure) and a ash catcher that has a disc perc

that herb guy

I was like... "what the hell is that crazy piece in the middle with the 2 ground joints".
"Oh shit that's a bowl of adapters".:smug:

Admirable collection.:clap:

that herb guy,
Reactions: Roger D

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I'm going all out now with worked stuff. This is a tube by Inner Fire Arts:
img0229de.jpg

I didn't know how much I'd like it, but it's very cool and a great size. Just tried some Headband Honey in it and it hits really nice. I paid next to nothing for it on BM, but did find a crack in the dome. Oh well :)
img0228id.jpg

Got a crazy worked blue bubbler coming soon, too!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Sorry for the back-to-back. Nobody has posted since my last one. Anyway, here is what came last night. It's an old school tube with awesome marbles and dots. The artist is Bryan Raskin and the marbles are by Stratton. Bryan was on the cover of High Times back in '98 and has been making these very unique tubes since '96. You can find his stuff on the Artist Direct listings on Boro Market.
img0249i.jpg

img0250xq.jpg

img0251cm.jpg

img0252qp.jpg

img0253k.jpg

img0254jl.jpg

img0256ne.jpg

img0257rv.jpg

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Hey Roger, you might want to hang those heavy nunchaku someplace else :D

Great collections! :tup:

Hey thanks Tweek :)

I was thinking about it, but it's the only survivor item, that didn't go away to make space for glass !

I have this model of chucks in double so this one don't get used at all, as you can see on the pictures it's really static, I don't even think about touching it with all that glass around :D

I'm waiting for new stuff to post my updated collection, it's going to be huge :)

colieglass

I believe the one on the right, is supposed to be a Colie Glass piece. Take some pictures and do us a write-up on the quality. Post it in the Colie thread if you can.

Though, we're not sure... because there's some question as to whether he makes these also and there's another blower, or possibly Chinese piece, exactly the same. Hell, I don't know.

But here's his listing for the exact same piece. Honeycomb to Reti-Perc

Though, its on ioffer male and female joints, from greenbuddah (who may be Colie... I don't know anymore)

12inch concentrate HONEYCOMB MATRIX W/ titanium nail

12 INCH HONEYCOMB MATRIX WATERPIPE

Oh yeah... try dropping your water level in that Ill-G to about an 1/8" above the top slit on the tree.

you talk alot.

colieglass,

dirtpie

I don't have a single shot of my glass collection, but I have a couple of random shots with a couple pieces in them.

This pic was taken for a contest that was anti lighter. That's why some of my pieces are gathered for a public hanging:

qWn7g.jpg

Two of my favorites together:

Few Random Rigs:

IYUae.jpg

Someday I'll get a true family shot.

Long time lurker who has always enjoyed everyone else's glass. I used to have a much bigger collection but I sold most of my stuff and didn't keep any pics. Now it is just down one tube, one ashcatcher, one bubbler, my favorite slides and the first piece I ever bought.
Sandblasted tube is by EFS with Audrey Hepburn on it in his sick 3D style to match my Slinger Audrey bowl and Marilyn Monroe bowl also by EFS.
Recycler is my newest piece which just arrived yesterday. Props to Andrew at Colie glass and Christina at USPS for sorting out a mistake.
The rest is my Arizer Solo, 2011 BC ashcatcher and old dome perc beaker bottom from years ago.

dirtpie

Oh wow, I didn't know EFS has a Hepburn stencil! The flowy design around her picture is a wonderful touch.

dirtpie,
Reactions: Caligula

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I went back to my new favorite glass store this weekend and picked up this beauty! The perc is really unique as it's a showerhead that bubbles up into a second chamber. I'm using 2 adapters to hook it up to the Cloud because the Cloud sits too close to the mouthpiece. I contacted Glass Blowers Direct about getting a 18mm female to 18mm female bent at a 45. But, I was just thinking maybe a Cloud Buddy would work better (?) Anyway, here it is:

82rr.jpg

kk9z.jpg

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Hey everybody, I was looking for a thread where we could share pictures only of our collections. You can show 1 piece at a time, or your total collection. No rules, just pics baby. That's what its about pics. I'll shut up now and start. Heady or not, here I go.

20130717_134138.jpg

eyewhites

Hey everybody, I was looking for a thread where we could share pictures only of our collections. You can show 1 piece at a time, or your total collection. No rules, just pics baby. That's what its about pics. I'll shut up now and start. Heady or not, here I go.

20130717_134138.jpg

whats the middle one, i want it :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry for the back-to-back. Nobody has posted since my last one. Anyway, here is what came last night. It's an old school tube with awesome marbles and dots. The artist is Bryan Raskin and the marbles are by Stratton. Bryan was on the cover of High Times back in '98 and has been making these very unique tubes since '96. You can find his stuff on the Artist Direct listings on Boro Market.
Bryan Raskin is a true artist!
That recycler is HOT! Here's my small collection.
SMALL?
Haha...

Have you seen photoriders?
I feel so under equipped. :uhoh:
Mines worse!

Last edited:
Top Bottom