The Glass Collection Thread! (Post your pics!)

Yeah, the one you linked is about the same size as the Ion. The Ion Matrix is 9"
Right, 9-9.5"

As sick as the Matrix is, I've always had an affinity for the slits in the Reti.

helix_c06-b50_png.png

Tweek

I may have to purchase one of these knock offs....:brow: Question is...helix look alike from Smoketower or the matrix look alike across the border...hmmm

Tweek,
I may have to purchase one of these knock offs....:brow: Question is...helix look alike from Smoketower or the matrix look alike across the border...hmmm
I just checked Smoketower again, they had a cheaper one listed a few months ago. $230 isn't bad, but not too far off from the $295 Mobius imo...

I couldn't get a shipping quote from NNS, but they have it listed for $169. Unless shipping is $50 or more, I'd say it's better to buy it from them.

I think Smoketower charges tax too.

NewVape

What a guy!
Yeah my the matrix above is about 8" tall. The perc on mine looks bigger then the one in the picture. Also the weld on mine is only about an 1/8 of an inch tall, more like a bead. It's a great little bubbler but it needs a vape that's got a good airflow otherwise the perc goes to waste.

NewVape,

SD_haze

I guess most people are posting their collection POST-cleaning...

For some reason I took the pictures pre-cleaning. At least there's no combustion resin :p
[Included is my new showerhead beaker I got today for $50]
SyGRd.jpg

There was some serious hard water stains on the straight tube & the hydratube

-While this is my current vaping glass arsenal, my glass graveyard value has got to be over $500

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I was doing some Sunday glass cleaning, and thought I'd post a family shot.

2ntjxb9.jpg

Clockwise from lower left: My new DeadFoot Designs stand (Thanks, t-stat!) featuring the Evolver Hydracirc and TAFKAGM showerdome, Ben Wilson Triple Doughnut 15-slit inline, Mobius Ion Reti bub, VXL Devastator, GBD FC bub, Swagger tree HT. The little guy in the middle is my Cleardome PD inline stem.

:peace:

NewVape

What a guy!
Hey Stu how do you like your B. Wilson? I've been looking at that piece of and on for a while now.

Oh and nice cleaning job. Looks super shiny!

NewVape,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Clockwise from lower left: My new DeadFoot Designs stand (Thanks, t-stat!)

I am so glad you like it and that we can help keep your tubes safe!

Tstat,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey Stu how do you like your B. Wilson? I've been looking at that piece of and on for a while now.

Oh and nice cleaning job. Looks super shiny!
I love it, although to be honest it hardly sees much use these days. It's my least Cloud-friendly piece, but it was my go to piece when using whip vaporizers. Super smooth and very low volume. It was also my very first "real" glass purchase.

:peace:

Stu,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
they eventually come up for me, but Fred, seems like all your pics come up very slowly for some reason:shrug: I know when I check the recent acquisition thread, your pic of your hydratube setup always is first to try and load and is always super slow?
Back on topic:
11f8ea4bf671012db9e0692ae4de26df_zps5e49a62b.jpg

my lil family..photo taken with my ipad...

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Should be coming soon. Ray has filled all his large orders, so he's starting to stock up the store/website this week. Allison said she was going to bug him, to start on the inlines first.

BigDaddyVapor,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Dizzle is here!
img4601hl.jpg

img4602zn.jpg

img4604q.jpg

img4605x.jpg
That is BeYoNd beautiful!! I have been thinking about picking up a n.dizzle, how does it pair with the solo? Smooth hits?? I honestly just Love the look of these pieces and how the holes naturally break up bubbles into more bubbles.. Did you pick up locally or order online??

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sweet piece, except for that huge "Swiss Perc" running up the front, in bold 3D text. Someone should have slapped him upside the head, when he thought that was a good idea.

Top Bottom