The Fruit-Filter

Ven

Praying Mantis
The apple pipe is nothing new, but a friend of mine was eating an apple while we vaped a session, and he had the idea to run my E's whip through it. It came out pretty smoothe and tasty suprisingly, the vapor really pulled out the fruity taste.

Pics of course:

photo091608001.jpg

photo091608002.jpg

photo091608003.jpg

Anyone else tried this? It's pretty easy to do, and the only clean up is wiping off the end of your whip (I guess it could even work with bags :p).

PS: Sorry for the terrible quality pics, I have no access to a digital camera at the moment -_-

Ven,

Ven

Praying Mantis
stickstones said:
that's cool ven...make sure you eat the whole apple!
Of course ;).

I've got a new idea I'm gonna try, replacing the ice in the bong with frozen fruit, probably going to use strawberrys, I figure since their frozen I won't have to deal with such a mess from the juices, and the THC won't stick anywhere near as much. Hoping to get some nice flavoured hits, I'll throw up some pics soon :D.

Ven,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vrip thru a water melon SA :lol: just shove the 12mm downstem into the mealon and suck thru a hole on the other side :tup: oh and of course I demand pics :)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Ven

Praying Mantis
Purple-Days said:
Cold apple juice in your bong? ;)
I was trying to avoid juices mainly because of the sugar, it absorbs a fair amount of THC when it's passed through, you can even it out by drinking the juice after yeah, but I prefer those water cooled hits with just kind of a tinge of flavour :p.

Ven,
Top Bottom