The Forum Member FeedBack Thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEAR420

Ok,we have an official reseller thread for people with stores & online entities,but we dont have any kind of a thread to post the experiences we've had when buying/selling/trading amongst fellow forum members. This thread will be for those experiences. This will help ease the worry of making a buy,sale or trade without any kind of "protection" such as PayPal,a store receipt,or any kind of transaction history.

Durden - Traded my BlazeMaster Bowl for his Custom EQ Elbow. Extremely fast shipping. Arrived in 3 days total time. No damage,wrapped nice & tight. Works as described.

Alex - Clear_Dome - Wow,....Ive bought a LOT off him. Custom EQ Heady Elbow & stand,Blue/Purple Pendant,Custom Blown Purple Fibromyalgia ribbon pendant,Custom Layback Inline with Custom Vaporizer Tube attachment. All pieces arrived PACKED tightly in newspaper,bubblewrap & lots of tape!!! Arrived 4 days after shipping. All works as described & then some! Prices are extremely fair & he WILL WORK WITH YOU ON CUSTOMS!!! Uses PayPal,Safe & secure!!

AGBeer - Traded my Myrtle Zap for his IOlite. Super fast shipping. Super reliable guy. Said it would be shipped out on monday,it shipped on monday. Had it on Thursday. No issues what so ever. Everything arrived in order. Works flawlessly!

NoSmoke - Paid $40 for Custom Rasta Blaze Master Bowl. Used PayPal. Shipped next day,arrived 4 days later VIA USPS.

MacRadish - Sells gourmet coffees. So far,the man has sent me 2 free samples,and I in turn purchased 2 lbs of some FINE Rwanda beans from him! If youre a coffee drinker,I HIGHLY recommend talking to Mac about some! He uses PayPal,ships the same day VIA USPS.Package usually arrives 2-4 days later. :D

MOD NOTE: THIS THREAD IS FOR TRANSACTION FEEDBACK POSTS ONLY. IT'S NOT A DISCUSSION OR THANK YOU THREAD. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SPECIFIC GOOD OR BAD TRANSACTION TO REPORT, DON'T POST. AND IF YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS BAD, AS IN NOT RECEIVING A PRODUCT, YOU MUST WAIT 30 DAYS BEFORE REPORTING, AFTER HAVING TAKEN ALL POSSIBLE STEPS TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.

FEAR420,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Nice idea, on my end...

Fear420 rules! All good dealing with him.

NoSmoke is also a chill guy.

Crazyfingers not so much.

Durden,

CrazyFingers

Durden, I don't know how else to get in touch with you so I"m gonna have to tell you in a post. I've sent you a bunch of emails to the address we were communicating on before, but to no avail. Please get back to me as soon as possible because I really need to talk to you about our trade.

Sorry, I know this is off topic. Durden, I just got your email and shot you one back. Let me know if you get it or not.

CrazyFingers,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Weird, Last email I got from you was 3 days ago, I just sent you another email so check your inbox.. I'll try sending from another address if I don't hear from you today.

Durden,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Call this a flip-flop of Fear420's post.

Flawless transaction, and a pleasure to do business with.
His Zap for my Io.
Satisfied? Absolutely!

AGBeer,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I got some glass stuff from CD a while ago and it was shipped and packed really well.

stickstones,

dawson_canuck

bought A dosa curve from Survivalism, took a while to get here but it was expected, arrived in 1 piece and clean, looks fuckin great!!! Props to survivalism, and i thank him alot for this!

dawson_canuck,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Bought a PD stem from Clear Dome. Well made and extremely well packed. CD will be getting more business from me. :D

momofthegoons,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Bought a very nice MZ from Sam Urai. Great transaction and communication was a breeze! :)
He shipped out the day after I paid, sent tracking and everything was perfect.

indigal,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I bought 2 glass PD stems from Alex/Clear Dome.

Excellent communication. Quickly shipped and wonderfully packaged. The glass is thick and they are lovely. They work amazingly well with the PD. I couldn't be happier.

I'll be a repeat customer of his, you be should too :D

Lo,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Only bought one item from Clear Dome, angled PD stem. Nice fast service. Packed exceptionally well. Alex sent emails to inform shipping and everything.

I'm agree with Lo, I will buy more stuff from Alex.... impressed with the service and the product.

DevoTheStrange,

MinT

First time poster, so much info here havent had the need to post but I wanted tell about what a great transaction I had getting a Buddha from steiner666.

Very fast and to the point communication. He shipped hours after I sent bucks. I would defiantly deal with him again.

MinT,

FEAR420

manchild said:
I recieved 2 glass PD stems in the mail a few days ago.
Shipping to Australia took exactly 2 weeks.
I got 1 straight and 1 with a bend 2/3's of the way up the tube.
Packaging was awsome. I laughed when it arrived, i wondered wether i'd ordered a DVD player or something. As mentioned earlier these things are huge!
They feel real solid in the hand and i'm not at all concerned about breakage. I'm really impressed with the quality. The artwork is quite nice. I chose blue for both of them. The small knobs at the mouth piece end stop the straight stem from rolling off the table which is very useful.

As far as usage goes i think it's a whole new experience. The extra internal diameter of the stem appears to make for an easier pull which is often a problem especially when i over grind! The extra length in the tubing means there is no real heat felt on my lips or in my mouth which is also a plus.

The only downside for me is i'm a lttle paranoid about cracking my teeth on the glass. I've already bumped them a few times so i might try a little silicone sleeving round the end.

All in all, these stems are great. The purchasing process was no problems at all. CD kept me updated on what was going on throughout.

Keep up the good work mate :clap:

edit: And CD, how are you going with those 14mm gong items? I'm stingin'!

FEAR420,

breakfastchef

greenganja - Bought a v.1 iolite from him. Exceptional communications, super fast shipping, and product received as described in his FS listing. All FC forum members should have total confidence in dealing with greenganja.

breakfastchef,

FEAR420

LWien - Bought a Ash Vapor Genie & a VaporStar from him. Both units were BRAND NEW. He claims they were used twice,but I feel that's false advertising!!! They dont even look like a flame EVER touched them!!! :cool: :brow: Shipping was fast & prompt and delivered EXACTLY as described. Shipping method was USPS & it arrived in 3 days flat. Hell,he even signed up for paypal just for me!!! All in all,great buying experience & I would highly recommend him to anybody!

+1 LWien

FEAR420,

Beezleb

I had a custom made jewelry pendant from Clear Dome and he delivered wonderfully and the quality is exceptional and exceeded my hopes. The recipient loved it!

Beezleb,

lwien

FEAR420 said:
LWien - Bought a Ash Vapor Genie & a VaporStar from him. Both units were BRAND NEW. He claims they were used twice,but I feel that's false advertising!!! They dont even look like a flame EVER touched them!!! :cool: :brow: Shipping was fast & prompt and delivered EXACTLY as described. Shipping method was USPS & it arrived in 3 days flat. Hell,he even signed up for paypal just for me!!! All in all,great buying experience & I would highly recommend him to anybody!

+1 LWien
Oooops. Actually, it was only the VaporStar that was used twice. The Genie was used probably closer to 10 times or more. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Could have been a bit more clear in the original sell post. Glad everything arrived in good shape. Enjoy......

lwien,

FEAR420

lwien said:
FEAR420 said:

+1 LWien
Oooops. Actually, it was only the VaporStar that was used twice. The Genie was used probably closer to 10 times or more. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Could have been a bit more clear in the original sell post. Glad everything arrived in good shape. Enjoy......
REALLY?! They BOTH looked BRAND SPANKIN' NEW to me... :D :cool:

FEAR420,

lwien

Glad ya like them. Btw, some of the extra screens that I put in the VS cylinder are VG screens. Just an fyi.

lwien,

reece

I replied to a proposed trade for a Launch Box from mattman_WF a little over a month ago (give or take). I offered my Iolite (one year old on 4/20/2010) and he accepted. He asked that I send the Iolite first but I requested that he send the Box first considering I had a much longer track record here and the Iolite costs a bit more than the Launch Box. I also told him that I understood if he was skeptical about sending his Box to a stranger and trusting that I would hold up my end. He agreed to send the Box first and that's the last I heard from him. I waited about a week and emailed him asking if he was still trading with me or if he was not to please let me know so I could make other arrangements. I never heard from him. A little common courtesy would have been nice.

reece,

lwien

reece said:
I replied to a proposed trade for a Launch Box from mattman_WF a little over a month ago (give or take). I offered my Iolite (one year old on 4/20/2010) and he accepted. He asked that I send the Iolite first but I requested that he send the Box first considering I had a much longer track record here and the Iolite costs a bit more than the Launch Box. I also told him that I understood if he was skeptical about sending his Box to a stranger and trusting that I would hold up my end. He agreed to send the Box first and that's the last I heard from him. I waited about a week and emailed him asking if he was still trading with me or if he was not to please let me know so I could make other arrangements. I never heard from him. A little common courtesy would have been nice.
Looks like he put it up for sale on ebay yesterday. http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=453

lwien,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Can we rename this to the feedback thread? It would make it easier to search for.

I had an exchange of my Iolite Vaporizer for CrazyFinger's Supreme Vaporizer.

I shipped out the Iolite first, CF received it, and then he sent out the Supreme. We both received our packages and from the last I heard, both are working great.

Not much other to say than a positive review of this transaction!

quomist,

reece

lwien said:
reece said:
Looks like he put it up for sale on ebay yesterday. http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=453
Yeah I saw that. Good luck to him.

reece,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Bought a spare PD from lwien to satisfy my OCD and could not be happier with the transaction. He's a good guy and trustworthy.
Also bought a used VaporBox from someone - forgot his user name - I'll edit this when I see his avatar pop up again and I'll remember - also, the transaction went very well. As it happens the VaporBox wasn't in my opinion working as well as it should so I sent it back to the manufacturer, they fixed it for free no questions asked and it works like a charm.

Thanks to both of your guys....

jeffp,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom