• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Fluoride thing

Kommyknocker

Fuck you Fluoride and fuck you people gently who are mis/uninformed enough to not have researched this themselves and made relevant life changes to unsure they can reap as much happiness and connectedness to this universe as possible.. Oh and fuck punctuation.

Kommyknocker

I heard a fee things about fluoride but I'm not very informed? Also fuck you Michigan for snowing, fuck you my body for being sick and fuck it I'm vaping!
Type the chronological history of Fluoride into Google.. It's a great read.. All be it a pretty long one. Then you too shall join me in the fucking of all things Fluoride.. It's one of the single most in your face government secrets that exists.

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck fluoridated drinking water, it's an *uncontrolled medical experiment!

*It's a good anti-microbial (topical poison), so it's useful in toothpaste and mouthwash.
But that's because you spit that shit out, don't fucking swallow it because, again, it's poison.

Kommyknocker

It's been proven time and time again that fluoridation creates no discernable difference in cavities.
Crazy thing is they've convinced the masses that it does. Scotland doesn't have any added to the water. Most still use fluoride toothpaste though. Silly fuckers. Ten, fifteen minutes research can change your life.
Fluoride essentially blankets you Pineal gland. Which.is your spiritual antenna. The third eye. Seat of the soul.
Basically, your happy place.
Hell you tube it if you don't wanna read.
I've great teeth and don't use fluoride.

grokit

well-worn member
At least you'll die with a mouth full of teeth, eh? :brow:
:worms: Not necessarily...

10857921_873654099364365_1947112316105327276_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kommyknocker

Then why do it? To thin out the population?
Bingo.. But alot of its to do with generational dumbing down for lack of a better phrase.
Look up Pineal gland.
If you are a spiritually aware person and are imbibing fluoride, you'll be less than what you could be. Great PR people colgate have.. Shitty governments are the problem.
It's also in so many processed foodstuffs. It's a big deal!

Edit.. Also in shampoo and deodorants.

It's a byproduct of aluminium manufacture and costs shit loads to dispose of safely so the powers that be figured a way to dupe a populace into believing you need it/it's needed.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
At least you'll die with a mouth full of teeth, eh? :brow:

Its a soft kill weapon to reduce the number of useless eaters and to fuck over the slaves in general.

Fuck! I'm split on my feelings towards Fluoride in the water thing.

Real Life Fact though: In the DDave family there were three siblings. DDave, Sis #1 & Sis #2. Before Sis #2 came into existence, the DDave family lived in a place where the water was with fluoride. Just before Sis #2 came into being, family moved to another location without fluoride in the water.

DDave - one cavity by high school
Sis #1 - same as DDave
Sis #2 - poor girl was riddled with cavities. She was also the oddball, didn't have a craving for sweets at all.

So, jury's still out on the Fluoride subject for DDave.... :2c:

DDave,

pockets916

North side City of Trees
Kommyknocker is right fuck fluoride shit is used to create sheep it makes males docile and impotent, they give this shit to inmates to make them controllable. My wife thinks I'm crazy because the doctor tried to give fluoride to my three year old because its not in our water and I told him to fuck off. And fuck grammar too.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Yet, has the great Zoltan ever been wrong?

2066300ce52ecdd793fff8bc67a997f7.jpg

I see now, the great Zoltan must not buy in bulk!
CVR-FluorideBag.jpg

Either way, anyone remember this guy? I still sing this to the kids when they try to sneak off without brushing!
So, how's about a little kiss?

Top Bottom