• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Flip Brick by Sticky Brick Labs

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
The only thing stopping me is the need to get a dry MP with it. Otherwise this would be perfect. Which MP from PIU does fit well and work dry?
get a J-hook with a 14 or 18mm opening.

or you can get a junior mouthpiece and a delta 3d studio wpa and rig it how I did on the other page.

...i was going to address this last night, but between testing this and the supreme...I've been all kinds of smashed.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
J-hook is pretty awesome with the Flip Brick.
Didn't think I would get very much use out of the j-hook when I bought it as kind of a gag. Look at me, Sherlock Holmes with a vapcap in the j-Hook. But it takes everything I throw at it awesomely and the Flip Brick and Vapman are natural on this thing.
Oregon glass blowers have some nice mouth pieces available that would go awesome and make the Flip Brick like a wood and glass j-hook that can stand up on its own. :luv:
This one

VisiblyVaped

I don't think you're going to find anything from puffitup. Try OGB.
Good call sir!
get a J-hook with a 14 or 18mm opening.

or you can get a junior mouthpiece and a delta 3d studio wpa and rig it how I did on the other page.

...i was going to address this last night, but between testing this and the supreme...I've been all kinds of smashed.

I LOVE that rigged up brick you have. You used a delta adapter?

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
The Maxx mp does fit. We know it's not the cheapest thing in the world, but the joint is the best quality we can get and it's our standard thick ass glass, made in Asheville. We truly have no issue with china glass, we are just not selling it, and rolling with our local glass team and all Simax tubing, also bought in Asheville at Mountain Glass (little shout out to a great glass company). It's a little costly but you know you are getting high quality glass when you buy from us.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I like this one for 25$ (20 w/14mm fem joint) from bakebros

da67d3%252117f298%252412-693_1__79178.1483757284.1280.1280.jpg

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Getting a pretty good grasp of the torch control and the different variables that go in to extracting a full load from this thing. Wait, that don't sound right at all. :uhh:
What I mean is I can now get the Flip Brick to kick ass. A 3/4 bowl full and I had a milked up bubbler pretty fast, so quick it had me thinking I had combusted again, but nope, had just the load top going from green to light brown. Carry on. I like the stirring of the load and the Flip's access to stir is simple as can be.
Too small a load and it seems tough to get it rolling. But a decent sized load and it is good to go.
No luck at all with the dosing capsules for me. Toasted two, the second after I got the gist of the torching.:bang:
You guys are transferring my VAS into GAS with these freakin j-hook pics. Are you happy now? :nope:
I've already justified why I need 1 from TAG cause it has the trumpet style mp like my FC-188 and
that Bake Bros for its flat mouth piece.
Then I scroll the j-hook pics to the left at TAG and see this one:

DSC02018.JPG

May just have to get one of each at TAG. :love:

VisiblyVaped

Getting a pretty good grasp of the torch control and the different variables that go in to extracting a full load from this thing. Wait, that don't sound right at all. :uhh:
What I mean is I can now get the Flip Brick to kick ass. A 3/4 bowl full and I had a milked up bubbler pretty fast, so quick it had me thinking I had combusted again, but nope, had just the load top going from green to light brown. Carry on. I like the stirring of the load and the Flip's access to stir is simple as can be.
Too small a load and it seems tough to get it rolling. But a decent sized load and it is good to go.
No luck at all with the dosing capsules for me. Toasted two, the second after I got the gist of the torching.:bang:
You guys are transferring my VAS into GAS with these freakin j-hook pics. Are you happy now? :nope:
I've already justified why I need 1 from TAG cause it has the trumpet style mp like my FC-188 and
that Bake Bros for its flat mouth piece.
Then I scroll the j-hook pics to the left at TAG and see this one:

DSC02018.JPG

May just have to get one of each at TAG. :love:

Do it. Now. Pull out your CC and open a new tab up.

VisiblyVaped

Anyone see any good cheap pieces on TAG i missed? Free shipping code now and a few spare bucks

VisiblyVaped,

CaptVapor

Waiting for PIU to get maple and cherry in stock is :(

Just not a walnut guy I guess. I sold my MAXX because I could never get my torch technique right, hoping to better refine it on the Flip!

CaptVapor,
Reactions: sirwalter

VisiblyVaped

I missed that but with the 15 anyways it was only 8 buck difference. My thing is I could use the flip dry or with water at less than 100. To get water use with the jr I'm looking at 150.....

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes
Top Bottom