The Flip Brick by Sticky Brick Labs

Adobewan

It's a tiny monster!!!

Think it's nearly too cheap!

Too cheap? For a small piece of wood and some glass pieces?? Perhaps material worth $10?
May be fair but really not cheap.

Manual labor?

Come on Buddie. Labor costs? Max. half an hour for all per piece with good equipment and organization?
Dont get me wrong. I like it pretty much and intend to buy one the next months but it's really not cheap.
:wave:
Feel the need to point out, creativity and design time are very different commodities than labor or materials.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
If it works as good as it should with the size and weight it has, the price is very reasonable. You may see a wood block with drills and cheap glass but I see the great design and functionality that other vapes dont have.

HD Springer

I do like the idea and form factor. Really I like everything except the $. It's fairly reasonable however there's quite a bit of competition in this exact market. And I suspect many more to come. I'll keep using my jr with water for now.

Honestly I really like and appreciate the fact that StickyBricks has kept evolving. They seem to keep pushing the envelope and in this market I feel that's very very important.IMO. Kudos!!!

Can this be used dry?
Hell ya, just grab a $10 j hook from a local shop or ask a glassblower to make a custom MP

I do like the idea and form factor. Really I like everything except the $. It's fairly reasonable however there's quite a bit of competition in this exact market. And I suspect many more to come. I'll keep using my jr with water for now.

Honestly I really like and appreciate the fact that StickyBricks has kept evolving. They seem to keep pushing the envelope and in this market I feel that's very very important.IMO. Kudos!!!

To be honest, the cost to performance ratio is incredible

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Welp, since my VAS seems to be consuming all things butane right about now, this was a timely thread to stumble across this morning. Seems like the cheapest route to get my toes in the Sticky Brick pool.
That usually just leads to needing more in-depth analysis of the other models, cause, you know, I'm curious like that. ;)
Looking forward to this sitting upon the bubbler and on the j-hook. :sherlock:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Yup, she rips great, both dry and on a bubbler.

Really sweet design. I just need to find a mouthpiece that's similar to the maxx dry MP but CIVILIZED. The huge opening makes it kinda weird, especially on such a small piece! But it still works. I've been using this jhook I bought from the underdog site. 14mm female, and works great. It's just a bit long so it's not flush when "sitting" - although it does "sit"

:rockon:great work @StickyBricks @Slow Draw McGraw

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Something similar to the jr MP would be godlike.

I've used all sb products besides the OG and I like this one a lot due to the versatility.

Of course I also like dry over water filtration, and I really enjoy the small form factor, so that biases my decision. Could also be honeymooning or whatever but... I don't think so. It all depends on your needs and wants.

Hitting a flipblick attached to a hydratube is going to be near impossible (although consider this a challenge to do it, please) so if that's going to get your rocks off, get a maxx.

If you break glass and/or travel a lot, get a jr. If you want portability, and ability to switch from dry/water on the fly (just flip the brick!) and a cute little thing, get this.

If you're clumsy I can't recommend this because glass is always exposed and if you break one of the joints... it's broken. (edit ; only the flip brick uses these joints - w a hydromaxx you just get a new tube) Get keck clips for your dry mouthpieces and don't be a clutz? I can see this being a fantastic pocket vape if you could find an appropriate mp tbh.

Obviously this is harsher than the other due to shorter vapor path but it's very do-able, and enjoyable.

I just went on a rant (blame the amnesia haze...) but basically, just get what you need. The slight nuances don't make or break any of the models imo :myday:

edit: snipppp

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yup, she rips great, both dry and on a bubbler.

Really sweet design. I just need to find a mouthpiece that's similar to the maxx dry MP but CIVILIZED. The huge opening makes it kinda weird, especially on such a small piece! But it still works. I've been using this jhook I bought from the underdog site. 14mm female, and works great. It's just a bit long so it's not flush when "sitting" - although it does "sit"

:rockon:great work @StickyBricks @Slow Draw McGraw

Could you post a photo of it with the Maxx mouthpiece perchance? I've always wanted that mouthpiece and might get one with my Flip whenever I get it, but maybe not if wierd together

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Btw, I just mean I would prefer a smaller mouthpiece so I didn't have to make an odd shape with my lips when I hit it. I think it looks fine with the maxx MP. It also functions quite well with it!

Kinda like a cute, lil hydromaxx ^_^

edit:

wbgxhW1.jpg

tubo for reference

6uxVXNN.jpg

Top Bottom