The Flip Brick by Sticky Brick Labs

squigger

I think that would effectively replace the Hydrobrick, which would leave a gap in their water-cooled lineup.
So what? Other people are gonna make their version of the sticky brick in the future and since the sticky brick is currently the same simple thing its always been They should just make all variations of it now before some new crazy butane vape swoops down and turns it obsolete with something digital temp readoutorlikei a much easier technique or something that prevents it from ever combusting.

sirwalter

Curious to hear how this compares to the sticky brick junior+ water attachment.

I pretty much exclusively use my sbj with the water attachment. Love it.

brucee10

Curious to hear how this compares to the sticky brick junior+ water attachment.

I pretty much exclusively use my sbj with the water attachment. Love it.
It's so much smaller and lighter. I have a tiny bubbler that I just put the flip on. The Jr I have would tip it right over. The bowl seems a little less designed because the stainless ring is gone and there's only one magnet so it can be out of alignment. My Jr seems like it's much more rigid in it's shape and usage.

Edit: I just used the flip on my bubbler. The single magnet bowl is perfect for pivoting out of the way for stirring. For that, it's perfect.

Last edited:

sirwalter

It's so much smaller and lighter. I have a tiny bubbler that I just put the flip on. The Jr I have would tip it right over. The bowl seems a little less designed because the stainless ring is gone and there's only one magnet so it can be out of alignment. My Jr seems like it's much more rigid in it's shape and usage.

Edit: I just used the flip on my bubbler. The single magnet bowl is perfect for pivoting out of the way for stirring. For that, it's perfect.

Thanks, thats just the kind of info Im looking for.

djchexxx

Here's a comparison photo to the Daisy.

Pt0XBHX.jpg

Does it bother anyone else that the photos is slightly crooked? Its killing me lol

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
One more case of VAS?? - Fuck it!

Nice device! But I agree, a lid would be nice and worthfully for a safe transport. You should offer at least these option.
And will you offer the Flip in other woods? Missing the spalted marple.

Last edited:

almost there

Will be ordering by tomorrow, just got the word from the big vape bird Randy at PUI

I don't even use my Maxx thru water but I'm still buying this one lol! It's just too cute.
I'm the same way with my maxx and all my other vapes actually, please let me know if you have good results using it dry. I don't know what it is but I've never gotten consistently excellent results with any of my vapes thru water. There has been occasions where I had some nice white walling but that's very rare.

Top Bottom