The first ever Fuck Combustion meet up!

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Met up with hennessey today, i drove up to boulder to chill with him and a friend of his. We tested out my IO with some pretty dank herb and also got some use out of my PD through henns inline.

He brang his VG along but none of us had lighters, we stopped at a gas station to buy a lighter and the people inside wouldnt sell me one! Apparently they couldnt add or thought my liscense was a fake because i folded it on accident and it wont slide through their machine.

Here are a few pics i took, nothing exciting.

1000877x.jpg

1000880z.jpg

1000881.jpg

1000882v.jpg

Had a good time, next time we meet up i hope to compare my cano with his extreme :D

Survivalism,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I almost wanted to trade my inline for the IO...but that would never happen. Both of us understand why :cool:

the beta version of the IO is so fucking kick ass....I want one very badly...the genie isnt as easy to use. this lil IO is also quite stealthy compared to the VG. the hits were awesome as well :ko:

when the new IO comes out....I might be first in line :)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

jklasd

i like everything about it but the price so i unno if ill pick it up (assuming its in the same range as the I-Inhale

jklasd,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
glad you met each other ! I wish I could visit Vtac one day ;) ,in june I will tour with ETS during 11 days around the quebec and ontario so maybe I will share the vapor with the masta :lol:

Clear_Dome,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Yeah dude the new IO works really good, i was very impressed.. especially after it had heated up for a bit. Your inline is sick though henn, i enjoyed the hell out of that thing.

CD, i hope you can meet up with vtac, i had a great time with henn and i imagine you and vtac would have a killer time as well.

Survivalism,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hey Vtact is there anything near you ? that my tour dat:

Fri - June 19 Thunder Bay Deal pending @ The Kilroys
Sat- June 20 - Sault Ste Marie @ Venue pending
Sun - June 21 Sudbury @ Venue pending
Mon - June 22 Toronto @ The Reverb
Tues - June 23 Hamilton @ The Cashbah
Wed - June 24 Windsor @ The Chubby Pickle
Thu - June 25 London @ Moon Over Marin
Fri - June 26 Kingston @ Time To Laugh
Sat - June 27 Ottawa @ Venue pending
Sun - June
Sat - June 27 Ottawa @ Venue pending
Sun - June 28 Montreal @ Underword
Mon-June 29 Quebec @ L?anti

Clear_Dome,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
gak and TA, i live in philly so whenever youre in these parts we can meet up and vape up. :D those pics of the mts. are so sick i wish i was there. im in bloomsburg, PA where i got to school. we have nice mountains, but not nearly as tall or majestic as those pictured.:p

illadelph,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
thanks bro...the housing market in my town sucks because of them. all these rich white people in my town :rolleyes:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

LordKaz420

The_Algebraist said:
oh nice! do we have any NYC Fuck Combustion people in the house?
I'm on Long Island. If anything ever gets planned in the Tri-State area, let me know.

LordKaz420,

The_Algebraist

I am down with vaping in Philly dude!!!

illadelph said:
gak and TA, i live in philly so whenever youre in these parts we can meet up and vape up. :D those pics of the mts. are so sick i wish i was there. im in bloomsburg, PA where i got to school. we have nice mountains, but not nearly as tall or majestic as those pictured.:p

The_Algebraist,

tokinGLX

Survivalism said:
Had a good time, next time we meet up i hope to compare my cano with his extreme :D
youll have to hit me up as well, i will bring my surfer by.....might just have the video camera in tow as well
(':

tokinGLX,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
tokinGLX said:
Survivalism said:
youll have to hit me up as well, i will bring my surfer by.....might just have the video camera in tow as well
(':
Oh man i would love to meet up with you tokin! Ill send you an email and we can set something up for sure!

Survivalism,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
We have a potential Meet up Fourth of July weekend. Four guys from FC are talking about coming that weekend.

For a town of 1200 people they really know how to do Fireworks! They shoot the fireworks off over the Battle Rock. (and they really did have a battle on this big rock) :rolleyes: The fireworks last for almost 2 hours.

Hope they make it down. It would be really fun to meet fellow FCrs. :D

Have a good day everybody!

Pammy-Days,

Ben

Pammy-Days said:
We have a potential Meet up Fourth of July weekend. Four guys from FC are talking about coming that weekend.

(...)
Lucky people... If only I was one of them. :cool:

wish the best meeting for everyone :peace:

Ben,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Pammy-Days said:
I wish you could come here too Ben. :D We'd have a good time, guaranteed! :ko:
Damn that sounds like fun, Pammy. I'll email you with the specifics going on on my end.... Jeff

jeffp,

nostalgia

Nostalgia
Hey Clear_Dome you should let me know the venue in Ottawa when you have it, maybe I could come out. Is ETS a band?

nostalgia,
Top Bottom