• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Firefly Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Happy to say my FireFly OG is working like a champ after almost 5 months mostly weekend at home use (thanks again Jill NYC) ...

Changed my avatar to display it right alongside my OmniVap. Hoping to add a Davinci Miqro, POTV One or the Boundless CFC Lite for a much needed discrete portable solution around 4/20 ... although i am curious to see what FireFly has up their sleeves for their new product offering ... maybe a more discreet portable FF3? ...

fernand

QUESTIONS: I loved my FF1 but the battery stopped holding a charge within a couple of months. I got 2 more at a local dispensary. Those didn't even last that long. So I've been limited in my enjoyment of this beautiful device to looking at it, and handling it now and then.

Question 1 is, where can I buy known good batteries?

Question 2. Is there a known problem with the device whereby it drains and ruins batteries when it's sitting idle?

Question 3. Is there a way to run it on a wall adapter?

fernand,
Reactions: ataxian

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Even during a Pandemic my Red Ferrari Firefly Classic still delivers :cool:
20200410-190155.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.