The Falcon - water

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Yeah sticking to low temps would be great for battery, and the top 3 temps are all too high for my tastes with conduction, but the water filter should help some. I need to try a full fine load, only done full course first time and half fine on that walk. Still feel like its plasticky bad tasty so far for me. How would your compare taste to another vape, just so I can try to guage for me?
Hmmmmm I would say it's on the level of the H2FLO, The S-Type, the Haze or the CloudV Terra. The taste is ok and decent. It's not on the level of the VaporCup, Pax, MFLB or the Hippie 2. Those have excellent taste to me. What I like about it is it's like a condensed H2FLO. I love the H2FLO but it stands tall with the water system on it. Now, make the Falcon spill-proof, maybe a little smaller and add a glass path and this thing would be the beez kneez to me. Also @Shit Snacks, do you know where I can buy spare parts for this? I would like a silencer (mine didn't come with one)>

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hmmmmm I would say it's on the level of the H2FLO, The S-Type, the Haze or the CloudV Terra. The taste is ok and decent. It's not on the level of the VaporCup, Pax, MFLB or the Hippie 2. Those have excellent taste to me. What I like about it is it's like a condensed H2FLO. I love the H2FLO but it stands tall with the water system on it. Now, make the Falcon spill-proof, maybe a little smaller and add a glass path and this thing would be the beez kneez to me. Also @Shit Snacks, do you know where I can buy spare parts for this? I would like a silencer (mine didn't come with one)>

Hmmm haven't tried any of those save for the Haze1 for a bit, wasn't impressed with flavor but I'm sure they're better now (s type and Terra seem to be the same rebrand? I presume VaporCup tastes similar to Solo?)... I do wish it had glass vs plastic, even steel, so far seems to taste worse than my xmax v2 pro and HipVap, which both can go lower ofcourse but even same temps seem better there...

Regarding the silencer I was told they actually had abandoned that idea bc they couldn't make it work properly or something, though its still mentioned in the manual. I asked about any capsules etc too, no response about them, I think they'd be more useful here for loading/unloading and keeping things clean (which seems very difficult as it is now)

Shit Snacks,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Hmmm haven't tried any of those save for the Haze1 for a bit, wasn't impressed with flavor but I'm sure they're better now (s type and Terra seem to be the same rebrand? I presume VaporCup tastes similar to Solo?)... I do wish it had glass vs plastic, even steel, so far seems to taste worse than my xmax v2 pro and HipVap, which both can go lower ofcourse but even same temps seem better there...

Regarding the silencer I was told they actually had abandoned that idea bc they couldn't make it work properly or something, though its still mentioned in the manual. I asked about any capsules etc too, no response about them, I think they'd be more useful here for loading/unloading and keeping things clean (which seems very difficult as it is now)
I never tried a Solo but love my VaporCup. The S-Type and Terra are different in the heat up time (S-Type is very freaking quick) and S-Type has 5 temps and does concentrates as well. I've never used a Xmax of any kind I don't think and have a HipVap on the way.

Yea loading and unloading for this kinda sucks if you have water in it. A screen bucket in the sense of the Haze would be awesome for this along with a glass mouth piece and spill proof. Thanks for the info.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Pax taste good...!?

Could you find better references about tasty vapes...I can't speak about the Vaporcup but , imho, pax and mflb are not on the top of the list when I think about taste!

Haze taste good at level 1&2!

Top Bottom