The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Jacobp

Well I bought it second hand from someone about 2 years ago,but it was so unused there was still the plastic tape over the lcd screen. And even second cyclone was still wrapped.

I've contacted arizer in the past and they won't cover warranty unless original owner so no go on that.
I am the original owner of a solo unit but that's beside the point.i don't believe i can post pics yet but will check it out more doesn't seem to do it to you til its touched then it starts coming off so my advice don't remove it
I also picked up another extreme about a year ago for 40$ off craigslist its a earlier unit I think before the switch to black unit it hums a bit and the heater cover was cracked but worth the 40 I thought.i noticed a different type of cord it has also but it's an official arizer cord so...
I'll check this one later today to see if it too is doing it. Because it's been in storage so should have any degrading of this piece.
it too had the plastic still on the screen and came with everything brand new does so don't expect it had much use prior either.
I believe I checked my original awhile ago and it was fine but now it's flaking and almost peeling from the side I think
.didnt mean to scare anyone.sorry if I did.

Side note I ran the eq hot like 446* F and used it quite a bit in the past years I like it but it's just sketchy

Jacobp

so took me long enough damn tablets!this is said metallic flakes from he midnight chrome version I have

image_zpsxgbzx06c.jpeg

This is both the black is fromregular chrome version I have
image_zpshtjngsrj.jpeg

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
so took me long enough damn tablets!this is said metallic flakes from he midnight chrome version I have

image_zpsxgbzx06c.jpeg

This is both the black is fromregular chrome version I have
image_zpshtjngsrj.jpeg

I think you should contact arizer with this problem....even though its out of warranty, you would have to speak to them to replace the part anyway......

I think they would be interested to see this....

stonedbob

100% THC
i've 3d printed tool for the Mighty, but i found it also good for filling the screen mesh, looks a little disproportionate but belive me, it doing great!!!

e6d59ae6f6.jpg

From the inside:
e6d581982a.jpg

i think i should learn how to design by myself and i can make a filling tool for this screens. you put the screen in some place and start filling from the funnel, you compress it alittle with some tool (like the Mighty small tool) and get it out full and ready.... :hmm:

electricblues42

Well I bought it second hand from someone about 2 years ago,but it was so unused there was still the plastic tape over the lcd screen. And even second cyclone was still wrapped.

I've contacted arizer in the past and they won't cover warranty unless original owner so no go on that.
I am the original owner of a solo unit but that's beside the point.i don't believe i can post pics yet but will check it out more doesn't seem to do it to you til its touched then it starts coming off so my advice don't remove it
I also picked up another extreme about a year ago for 40$ off craigslist its a earlier unit I think before the switch to black unit it hums a bit and the heater cover was cracked but worth the 40 I thought.i noticed a different type of cord it has also but it's an official arizer cord so...
I'll check this one later today to see if it too is doing it. Because it's been in storage so should have any degrading of this piece.
it too had the plastic still on the screen and came with everything brand new does so don't expect it had much use prior either.
I believe I checked my original awhile ago and it was fine but now it's flaking and almost peeling from the side I think

Side note I ran the eq hot like 446* F and used it quite a bit in the past years I like it but it's just sketchy
How do they know if you are first or second hand owners? Do they expect you to have the receipt from your sale? If not you could probably just call back and hope you get a different person and try again saying it's yours.... I mean it seems kind of shitty that selling it invalidates the warranty. I didn't know arizer did that like pax does, I might not have bought it if I knew. Thank god Aroma-Tek has their own warranty system.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
i've 3d printed tool for the Mighty, but i found it also good for filling the screen mesh, looks a little disproportionate but belive me, it doing great!!!

e6d59ae6f6.jpg

From the inside:
e6d581982a.jpg

i think i should learn how to design by myself and i can make a filling tool for this screens. you put the screen in some place and start filling from the funnel, you compress it alittle with some tool (like the Mighty small tool) and get it out full and ready.... :hmm:
There are some other basket filling setups and homemade EQ tools in this thread that would be worth 3d printing also. If you are curiuos at all. A 6 cap wooden tray where the caps sit inside the indented circles was one design I liked. I use the top of a Nathan's mustard bottle to fill even harder vapes like my Flowermate.

Worn down a handle of a pastry brush as a rugged basket press. Use the brush to clean the tight corners of the EQ.

Last edited:

vfrman1

Every time i use the whip with my Q the product gets drawn up to the screen and doesn't work for a good draw and pulls the product off the heater wtf? Ive tried drawing slow and easy but same result ........

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
The "Q" is CIVILIZED

I hope I am someday?
@ataxian

To put this in perspective, IMHO you are one of the most Civilized parts of FC!

Every time i use the whip with my Q the product gets drawn up to the screen and doesn't work for a good draw and pulls the product off the heater wtf? Ive tried drawing slow and easy but same result ........
Are you using stock cyclone bowl and arizer glass elbow? Asking as I recall what you're describing as being difficult to do with the stock pieces.

Without changing anything, to remedy this you can either take draws much slower than you are now or turn up your EQ by 5 or 10 degrees and make your grind a bit more course.

Reply with further details of your setup and grind so more tuning advice can be given.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey DD I am using the stock bowl and elbow set up. I use a grinder as well, but ill maybe try and grind a little less as you described.
0CZq3dL.jpg

I don't know if I do it right?
Daytime strain of CANNABIS (GREEN CRACK MED - CHUNKY GRIND) + @DDave KIT and you will obtain = MAX FLIGHT
PS: (I lowered to 455f and kept the fan on 2)
HAMMERED = CIVILIZED
aSoxD4r.jpg

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Hey DD I am using the stock bowl and elbow set up. I use a grinder as well, but ill maybe try and grind a little less as you described.
A less fine grind will definitely help with airflow! Also, product will be more likely to drop back into the cyclone bowl if it consists of larger bits...

================================================================================================================

I don't know if I do it right?

HAMMERED = CIVILIZED

Considering the end result uses the word "Hammered", I'd have to vote that you were doing it right... :tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
A less fine grind will definitely help with airflow! Also, product will be more likely to drop back into the cyclone bowl if it consists of larger bits...

================================================================================================================

Considering the end result uses the word "Hammered", I'd have to vote that you were doing it right... :tup:
@DDave I was not able to operate the "Q" correctly?
Your KIT was the key to make this work?
I can read faster with CANNABIS?
9cpsvUl.jpg

The "Q" will fuck you up!
NBkKZJb.jpg

@kellya86 I forgot what I was going to say?
This kind of creeped on me?

Jacobp

I don't think I've seen anyone talk about using a spring to go around the tube to prevent kinks I use a decently tight spring ,found in my house to go around the hose/whip never a kink again try it out even a wire molded into the same shape works

Ps:I removed the mica board totally doesn't seem to effect the heater too much just a little wobbly but I'm sure a new heater cover would fix this.

Also I never had a problem using the stock cyclone with the ridge dremmeled out huge lung busting hits except I put a screen in a elbow screen to make it flush so no herb goes into the screen so every bit stays in the cyclone

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I lower my "Q" 10f and love it.
c2srhcE.jpg

jimfish4130

I felt like something was wrong with this picture but I've only just realised after going on fc on a bigger screen than my phone, must have been nicely vaped the first time I saw it

Man I feel like an idiot haha...

On another note, has anyone covered up the blinking red light on their eq? I put a piece of black tape over mine a while back, seeing it flash out the corner of my eye started to annoy me too much

Top Bottom