• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Justpassedu

Hey man @Justpassedu @kellya86 , yeah I see what your saying now, on their site and a couple other sites they were boasting about the new version and how much better it was lol.
I'm sure the vapes that are like triple the price like your vapeexhale produce amazing hits with their hydra tubes and such but for the price of the extreme q and with the mod, I can't go wrong right? So I figured lots of people love it and it will be a nice first desktop vape for me and I'm sure I'll be happy with it. Then in the future I'll invest into a more expensive one lol :).
As for the mod kits, I always want the best out of things so I can buy both I know there not to expensive, how much would it cost me for the ddave kits?
(I sent arizer an email because I live in Canada and still haven't heard back from them. How is their response time? )
You cant go wrong with the Eq man its a great Desktop to get you started and you can try a bit of everything - Bag's , Whips ,mating to glass , it can even be used with a hydratube. You will be very happy , it def hits harder than the cfx and its a great start for anybody looking to try out desktops and also good enough for many to have as there main Vape in the house. I wouldn't be worried at all , you got a good community here to help you if you need it. If it was a thread on the forum with maybe a page or so id say go with something else. As for DDAve kit they are cheap , you can find them on ebay and I believe a few members above me have linked you to it so you can purchase.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
zp3XnsD.jpg

Goes well with a solo, and a bubbler...

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
@Justpassedu That's awesome man I really appreciate all the help! This is why I joined this forum :)
That's one of the main reasons why I'm getting it Cuz it's pretty impressive for the price you definitely can't go wrong especially with the mod kit. A few people said to get both kits and there's a 18mm attachment for my water bubbler( sheldon black bong) but it's a 19mm male fitting on my glass piece? That will still fit right?

And one more thing.You definitely know more than I do when it comes to desktop vapes, I wanted to know if there was anything better than the extreme q in that price range ( $180 to $220 ) and I'm talking strictly desktop vapes. It seems like that's the only one next to its cousin The arizer solo lol

Last edited:

hoptimum

@Justpassedu That's awesome man I really appreciate all the help! This is why I joined this forum :)
That's one of the main reasons why I'm getting it Cuz it's pretty impressive for the price you definitely can't go wrong especially with the mod kit. A few people said to get both kits and there's a 18mm attachment for my water bubbler( sheldon black bong) but it's a 19mm male fitting on my glass piece? That will still fit right?

And one more thing.You definitely know more than I do when it comes to desktop vapes, I wanted to know if there was anything better than the extreme q in that price range ( $180 to $220 ) and I'm talking strictly desktop vapes. It seems like that's the only one next to its cousin The arizer solo lol

The stock Silver Surfer is a better whip vape, IMO

hoptimum,
Reactions: ataxian

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Hey man @Justpassedu @kellya86 , yeah I see what your saying now, on their site and a couple other sites they were boasting about the new version and how much better it was lol.
I'm sure the vapes that are like triple the price like your vapeexhale produce amazing hits with their hydra tubes and such but for the price of the extreme q and with the mod, I can't go wrong right? So I figured lots of people love it and it will be a nice first desktop vape for me and I'm sure I'll be happy with it. Then in the future I'll invest into a more expensive one lol :).
As for the mod kits, I always want the best out of things so I can buy both I know there not to expensive, how much would it cost me for the ddave kits?
(I sent arizer an email because I live in Canada and still haven't heard back from them. How is their response time? )
check out the ebay link in my sig.
or click this -> http://www.ebay.com/sch/ddave_mod/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
You can get the 18mm kit with the wand and be GTG, But the 14mm wands are worth experimenting with too. The 14mm dapters and handy for other projects and having 14mm basket screens for the wands is pretty amazing.

He is selling you the whole kit, with better mesh screens and whip hose and a pair of tongs to take out the glass adapters.

Justpassedu

Glad I can help , the 18mm attachment will fit perfect , some sellers call it 19mm but they are usually the same . At the $180-$220 price point you'll be getting one of the best . It's a proven machine with a very low failure rate. There are some that have kept them on for years and they are still going strong. You'll not only get a good desktop but you'll get 1 that can do multiple things. I wouldn't say there is a best in that price range , there are others that are great as well but the eq is a great choice so don't look back and you got a huge forum here for any help you may need. Keep reading through the thread to get more familiar with it. Once you get it you'll be a pro in no time .

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
The stock Silver Surfer is a better whip vape, IMO

Personal preferences are funny, cause I would strongly disagree with your opinion. I think the EQ provides more of a variety when it comes to whip hits. You can fill the cyclone chamber, you can pack elbows, you can do the Ddave mods, use the fan, etc. Plus the EQ will try and keep the temp consistent while you hit it, which is a big deal IMO, and a big difference between it and a an analog whip vape like the SSV which will just continue to cool down as you take your hit. I feel like the EQ lets me set a lower temp because it will try to keep that temp throughout the entire hit.

With all that I feel you can get the same default whip hit that the SSV provides, but also many other adjustable variables to help dial in the exact medication method you prefer. Just so many more options that the SSV does not provide.

Plus, I have to say it, one is Made in China and one is Made in Canada. One just seems like such a steal when you consider the price points, countries of origin, and features provided.

That's just coming from me, a former 7th Floor fanboy, and current Arizer fanboi.

:peace:

CuckFumbustion

With all that I feel you can get the same default whip hit that the SSV provides, but also many other adjustable variables to help dial in the exact medication method you prefer. Just so many more options that the SSV does not provide.
Or the Vape Exhale, or a Volcano, etc. With the versatility of the EQ, you can find out what works for you instead of a single method to get medicated.

Saying one vape is 'better' when the other vape can do all of the above is the type of argument I've gotten to known with the EQ. If all you ever want to do is bags, spend the extra $250 and get a Volcano. But that is all you get to do with it. If you get bored with it early, then you haven't got it's value's worth out of it. And then VAS kicks in. :bang:

Or you can start out with the EQ, try everything and method, see what works for you and what you like, then get that premium machine to do that one thing 'better'. :2c:

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
What's the difference between the extreme q and the v-tower?

I was looking on a site and the extreme q was 179.99cdn and the v-tower was 199.99cdn.

The vtower doesn't describe having any fan or bag system and appears to be just a whip vape, but then why the higher price for what appears to be less versatility?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
The 1st models never even had a fan and were called the v tower and than they made the eq with the fan wich was essentially the same with a added fan.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no vape that makes we want to own it, more the an eq right now...

I want digital display, single degree increments....

I want and 18mm gg heater for versatility...

I want a fan...

I want moddability....

I want reliability with a good warranty...

The eq may be a jack of all trades and master of none, but I believe you can dial it in to make it better at any one thing, as @CuckFumbustion did with the bag mod he did...

The eq rocks, and until the cloud EVO has a digital display, I'm not interested...

Nugg

Sorry I haven't been around much lately to contribute to this thread.

In my opinion the EQ is a fantastic vape. Stock or modded. I quit combustion with it.

Just thought I'd post so gratuitous milk shots for our newer members so they know what they can expect.

Biggest thing to remember is the EQ likes a good long warm up.

Some of these vids are with the mod kit some are with out. I usually vape around the 230 degree mark.

XtnoHMV.jpg

3Jzpbpt.jpg

0CwyiQU.jpg

CuckFumbustion

As far as I'm concerned, there is no vape that makes we want to own it, more the an eq right now...

I want digital display, single degree increments....

I want and 18mm gg heater for versatility...

I want a fan...

I want moddability....

I want reliability with a good warranty...

The eq may be a jack of all trades and master of none, but I believe you can dial it in to make it better at any one thing, as @CuckFumbustion did with the bag mod he did...

The eq rocks, and until the cloud EVO has a digital display, I'm not interested...
Before I knew what an EQ was, I was looking for a candidate with all the criteria @kellya86 mentioned. So essentially, I narrowed down my choices to this desktop vape. Thanks for the mention, umm which bag mod/idea was that you thought made it better?

Current bag method: The double walled 19mm wand and double walled hose are Preheated. I have a vapebag attached on the outside of a cyclone bowl which allows for 18mm throat and fast fills. 200 -210c generally. Detach hose from wand. Draw vapor from hose. You can add a mouthpiece or something as an option.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
which bag mod/idea was that you thought made it better?

Was referring to your mod where you used the cyclone bowl to fill the bag quicker, many people don't wanna wait 3 or 4 min's for a bag to fill...

I know your mod is much more refined now with your double walled insulation...

But this is exactly what I mean and why I love the eq, can you really have this much fun with other vapes???

I'd be scared of pulling a cloud EVO or herbie, apart....

CuckFumbustion

Why look at all the clouds overhead on the 420th page of this thread. :cool:^^^^
Was referring to your mod where you used the cyclone bowl to fill the bag quicker, many people don't wanna wait 3 or 4 min's for a bag to fill...
Thanks, with my tighter setup, Fan 1 wakes up the bag as soon as I hit the remote. Very little pinching or restriction is helpful with filling bags.
I'd be scared of pulling a cloud EVO or herbie, apart....
:nod:It is designed so you can replace the heater cover and rework the screws. Which means this thing is built to last.

Still take it apart for an occasional cleaning, if the fan seems at all hesitant. Then test it and allow the transformer to recharge.;) Say an 1hr+ then back in the saddle.

With the digital readout, To me the EQ is a vape platform.

Justpassedu

@Justpassedu That bulbous glass thing he's holding with his fingertips, does that also come with the Ddave mod kit?
No I believe that is made by a member of the forum Joda glass works and something similar can also be purchased at Oregon glass blowers website. Just do a search. That is a carb he using and basically it releases the air so he can clear is hit , it is not needed but a nice addition , id say a luxury item.

Nugg

@Andrew26 That bulbous thing is is actually a carbed solo gong made by Joda Glassworks. I use it as a carbed whip adapter.

I'm now using a 14/18 male male adapter as a whip adapter. The ddave whip hose fits perfectly over the 14 male end. The carb wasn't clearing fast enough for me so I was lifting the adapter anyway so I changed. The solo gong now gets used with me HI.

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
@BD9 Hey buddy, Wow that is a good price man. I live in Canada and I was going to order from Arizer directly because they gave me a $50 voucher for an Extreme Q, so it would have costed $213 from arizer. But your site with the exchange rate will only be $180!!
That's pretty good, how do you like the site and customer experience? Is it a good site to order from? Never heard of it before!

BD9

@BD9 Hey buddy, Wow that is a good price man. I live in Canada and I was going to order from Arizer directly because they gave me a $50 voucher for an Extreme Q, so it would have costed $213 from arizer. But your site with the exchange rate will only be $180!!
That's pretty good, how do you like the site and customer experience? Is it a good site to order from? Never heard of it before!

I am very happy with how my order went. No problems at all. I hadn't heard of them either until I came here. I would definitely order from them again and have no problem recommending them. Great experience overall with Aroma Tek

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
@BD9 Sweet man I'll probably order from them but I may still order directly from arizer since I live 2 hours away from them lol.

Hey everyone, since I'm somewhat new to vaping I had a general question about the extreme Q... I got my CFX the other day and I love it, great portable!
How much of a better experience will I have with the Q in terms of flavor and harshness? I find with the cfx when it's at 400°f to 410° I start coughing like a biittchh lol i get super medicated but man is it strong, more so then when I rip my bong lol!! Anything will help guys Cheers!

Top Bottom