• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Yeah just use it as intended first and then go from there. I tried to plan in advance but really you won't know what is best until you've learned it first hand

Radio,
Reactions: ataxian

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Thanks to everybody that helped me out with this. Got it all going today and it is great! Had to cut the top bonnet off of the ELB to make it fit into the adapter (kinda just a mesh sack now), but with the cap on it it fits perfectly!

IMG_8244_zps3a760510.jpg

IMG_8245_zpsd3f91f1f.jpg

Would just love to highlight this amazing setup from Feb earlier this year. Stylish, simple!

aux1907

Hi everyone,
I just registered on this board after reading through tons and tons of material in this thread... great work so far!
Well, I am not a native speaker, so please excuse me if I might repeat some information from this thread, I just want to make sure that I got things right...

So, if I want to try some new stuff on my Eq (atm it is in "out of the box" status and was not used several months), the thing about The DDave-Adapter sounds like the thing to try.
I already purchased some silicone tubing, as recommended. The hose that comes with the Eq sucks bad.
Did I get things right, that all I need is one of those 18,8mm female to female adapters? Of course, one with the possibility to fix your screen in place...
I already saw some links in this thread. My problem is: I live in germany.
Can anyone give me some advice where I could try to find this kind of adapter in an online-shop that will deliver to the EU/germany?
Or do you know a US-shop that ships to the EU?

Finally: Thanks again to your community! I like reading through threads, even if I don´t own the specific vapo, because you guys have created a nice atmosphere in here!

greetings from germany, Fußballweltmeister 2014 :-)

aux1907,

Daddy Bear

Hey guys, I recently switched from stock parts to the DDave adapter, silicone hose and SSV wand.

WOW.....just WOW

It has transformed my Q from a mini cooper to a Ferrari :)

Way bigger clouds, way better hits

I usually put about 0.15g into the wand so its not packed too tight

A quick question for you guys using this setup

How do you reload your wand quickly?

I find i have to wait a long time so the dome screen is cool enough to remove from the wand and reload and reload

melonknifer

Hey guys, I recently switched from stock parts to the DDave adapter, silicone hose and SSV wand.

WOW.....just WOW

It has transformed my Q from a mini cooper to a Ferrari :)

Way bigger clouds, way better hits

I usually put about 0.15g into the wand so its not packed too tight

A quick question for you guys using this setup

How do you reload your wand quickly?

I find i have to wait a long time so the dome screen is cool enough to remove from the wand and reload and reload

i use a small piece of tissue to remove the hot screen

melonknifer,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
One alternative, list it in the FC Classifieds.. :)
Dave if I got a Q would you help me set it up?

Whips I hate how it detroys the flavor of the cannabis? Gross!

@Stu made a recommendation for a silicone whip? So this is better than the stock one?

Why would a company sell there product with a sub standard accessory?

I don't get that?

Wouldn't a company have accessories that enhance there product?

ataxian,
Reactions: DDave

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Dave if I got a Q would you help me set it up?

Whips I hate how it detroys the flavor of the cannabis? Gross!

@Stu made a recommendation for a silicone whip? So this is better than the stock one?

Why would a company sell there product with a sub standard accessory?

I don't get that?

Wouldn't a company have accessories that enhance there product?
@ataxian, would be happy to help!

Are you looking to get SSV Wand & 18mm F/F adapter?

Don't throw away the stock elbows! They are the other end of the whip that will interface very nicely to the water tools you use for your Solo! 18mm size, for reference.

The silicone tubing recommended by Stu, from what I've read from others, is better for many reasons:
- Flavor
- Flexibility (the stock hose is not flexible and it's easy to have it pull the Q or Water Tool off a table or make them fall over.

Let me know what you're looking to create and happy to research parts, etc...

moehunter

I believe The Extreme-Q Vaporizer is going to be my first, I’m excited along with many other feelings.
I have never smoked anything in my 50+ years but it was recommended by my doctor for Pain, I attempted all other options with disastrous results and Vaporization is the next logical and final mj step.

I’m in CAN and see this unit’s price range is up & down by $100 or more between many Vap retailers, Vapor Seller appears to be my choice to purchase at. Are there any additional parts I should order with the unit? I was thinking about bags, how long does a bag last? Do they wear out? What a Learning curve I’m on. .

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian, would be happy to help!

Are you looking to get SSV Wand & 18mm F/F adapter?

Don't throw away the stock elbows! They are the other end of the whip that will interface very nicely to the water tools you use for your Solo! 18mm size, for reference.

The silicone tubing recommended by Stu, from what I've read from others, is better for many reasons:
- Flavor
- Flexibility (the stock hose is not flexible and it's easy to have it pull the Q or Water Tool off a table or make them fall over.

Let me know what you're looking to create and happy to research parts, etc...
Noob Question:

Does the "Q" work OK with a water path?

I keep everything in the kit and change the tubing.

From there MAC GYVER?
macgyver-slide1.jpg

ataxian,
Reactions: DDave

aux1907

Hi everyone,
I just registered on this board after reading through tons and tons of material in this thread... great work so far!
Well, I am not a native speaker, so please excuse me if I might repeat some information from this thread, I just want to make sure that I got things right...

So, if I want to try some new stuff on my Eq (atm it is in "out of the box" status and was not used several months), the thing about The DDave-Adapter sounds like the thing to try.
I already purchased some silicone tubing, as recommended. The hose that comes with the Eq sucks bad.
Did I get things right, that all I need is one of those 18,8mm female to female adapters? Of course, one with the possibility to fix your screen in place...
I already saw some links in this thread. My problem is: I live in germany.
Can anyone give me some advice where I could try to find this kind of adapter in an online-shop that will deliver to the EU/germany?
Or do you know a US-shop that ships to the EU?

Finally: Thanks again to your community! I like reading through threads, even if I don´t own the specific vapo, because you guys have created a nice atmosphere in here!

greetings from germany, Fußballweltmeister 2014 :-)

update: maybe some fellow europeans are interested, I found out that "oregonglassblower", he is also mentioned here somewhere in FC, has really moderadte shipping prices to the EU, plus he seems to be a real nice guy from his emails!
I will get a custom made adapter, similar to the one DDave posted several times, shipped to germany. Costs me about 35 Euros shipping inc., which seems okay to me. I am really looking forward to it!

If I want to get a glass wand as well, can anyone confirm that the ones that AquaLab offers are worth the price?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
update: maybe some fellow europeans are interested, I found out that "oregonglassblower", he is also mentioned here somewhere in FC, has really moderadte shipping prices to the EU, plus he seems to be a real nice guy from his emails!
I will get a custom made adapter, similar to the one DDave posted several times, shipped to germany. Costs me about 35 Euros shipping inc., which seems okay to me. I am really looking forward to it!

If I want to get a glass wand as well, can anyone confirm that the ones that AquaLab offers are worth the price?
Your going the high end route and OREGON Glass Blower makes high quality stuff.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

He certainly is a nice guy and makes very high quality parts.

I'm sure Mike (OGB) could fix you up something to use with the adapter, a 18mm male attached to a long tube of glass, pretty simple. The difference with the SSV wand is it contains a "Mariah", a place for the screen to sit.

I've always wondered what he could come up with.

How about a 18mm Female to 10mm ID tubing + e-nano/Underdog screens? Skip the whole 18 female to 18 female adapter, wand would mate directly to the EQ heater.

Kinda like his 18mm female pinch bowl but longer:
18mm_direct_inject_bowl_18mm_female_glass_ice_pinch_bowl_ogb_422e9e50.jpg

Fit dual basket screens into the straight glass tube part. Like this:

gP68iHjl.jpg

Huh, wonder how well this^^^ would do sitting on top of the EQ DDave adapter?!?!?!

aux1907

Wow, Mike from ogb IS fast! I ordered via ebay about 8 hors ago and just received a tracking number, as my package is already on its way!

Now the worst thing will happen: I have all the stuff I want for my vaporizer, but have to wait some more weeks until harvest time comes ;-)

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I believe The Extreme-Q Vaporizer is going to be my first, I’m excited along with many other feelings.
I have never smoked anything in my 50+ years but it was recommended by my doctor for Pain, I attempted all other options with disastrous results and Vaporization is the next logical and final mj step.

I’m in CAN and see this unit’s price range is up & down by $100 or more between many Vap retailers, Vapor Seller appears to be my choice to purchase at. Are there any additional parts I should order with the unit? I was thinking about bags, how long does a bag last? Do they wear out? What a Learning curve I’m on. .

I know they advertise free shipping, but that's within the US. You should check with them to see if they will charge for shipping to Canada. The days when shipments across the US border slipped through without duties and taxes appear to be over, so they will probably be added or billed later by the shipper. Depending on how they document it, there will probably be no duties but there will be HST. The shipper normally charges brokerage fees as well. I recommend USPS/Canada Post since their fee is a fixed $9.99. UPS is absolutely the worst choice.

I wouldn't get extra bags or anything else until I tried the stock unit. It works well as is, even though this thread is full of suggestions for modifying and improving the performance.

VANVAS

I just received EQ but at the moment i can't to try it , im gonna try tonight but the first look its ok , just i dont like 1 thing ...i feel the weight very light...later i'll try!!!

VANVAS,

VANVAS

Hello one more time!! Yes it is!! A shit hose !!! First day first vaping , an elbow broken !! lol , cause the tube is very hard...
And the flavor from the hose its horrible (PVC ) i saw a silicone hose at vaporfection...and the valves for the ballon, i like it, someone tried this parts from vaporfection? The silicone hose is ok for the EQ?

VANVAS,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
The hose is shit, absolutely! We all agree with you on that one.. haha. Silicone hose is advised, yes! They are amazing. I got mine from the Silver Surfer Vape website but im sure you could find cheaper on ebay. Get a valve if you believe you will be using a balloon often, because passing around a bag that has had everyones fingers on the hose is a bit disgusting.

And I agree, it is very light but you grow to like it. I bit of extra weight wouldn't hurt though.. I might see if I can strap some weights onto the inside of the device one day when I feel confident taking it apart just to keep it secure

VANVAS

SSV HOSE VAPE fit good in the mouth piece and in the elbow? I dont have to put some more to grab the end's????

The hose is shit, absolutely! We all agree with you on that one.. haha. Silicone hose is advised, yes! They are amazing. I got mine from the Silver Surfer Vape website but im sure you could find cheaper on ebay. Get a valve if you believe you will be using a balloon often, because passing around a bag that has had everyones fingers on the hose is a bit disgusting.

And I agree, it is very light but you grow to like it. I bit of extra weight wouldn't hurt though.. I might see if I can strap some weights onto the inside of the device one day when I feel confident taking it apart just to keep it secure[/QUO

VANVAS,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Radio,

VANVAS

VANVAS,

Kid Lightning

does anyone know what screen size the SSV wand is? since mine is getting pretty clogged up i figured i would buy a replacement to use while the clogged screen soaks in some iso for a few days

Kid Lightning,

hoptimum

does anyone know what screen size the SSV wand is? since mine is getting pretty clogged up i figured i would buy a replacement to use while the clogged screen soaks in some iso for a few days

0.583 inches/14.8mm.
Shake the dirty screen up in your ISO, it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to clean, but having spares is a good idea.

hoptimum,
Top Bottom