The ethnobotanical thread

Smokey

Cloud Master
Warp 10? Lol the only problem is that here, good salvia is really hard to find, and illegal too.
Growing it would be win, but I would have to find cuttings, since seeds germinate in a shitty way.
The fact it's more controlable and less sudden is a positive point towards vaping it.

*edit* I searched for Elemi and blue lotus oils @giza perfumes but shipping is way too much expensive.

Smokey,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Smokey said:
Warp 10? Lol the only problem is that here, good salvia is really hard to find, and illegal too.
Growing it would be win, but I would have to find cuttings, since seeds germinate in a shitty way.
The fact it's more controlable and less sudden is a positive point towards vaping it.

*edit* I searched for Elemi and blue lotus oils @giza perfumes but shipping is way too much expensive.
Go ebay and ask seller if the oil is steam distilled.. :) And if it is pure.. not mixed on sandal wood oil
http://cgi.ebay.com/Elemi-Essential...895?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58844635f7

Abysmal Vapor,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I'll do that, thanks for the inputs man! It's really frustrating sometimes to come up with valid procedures and useful infos, thank god FC is always here to help us :p
*edit* unfortunately that link is shipping in US only

Smokey,

Abysmal Vapor

search a bit.. i thought you are from usa ;D... Try ebay.global

Abysmal Vapor,
Abysmal how to you prepare your thujone? You know any other good synergizers with it or do-nots. I am not new to absinth, but would like to experience the influence without alcohol, unless otherwise. In which case I will either make a tincture or buy a six pack of lager.

biojuggernaut,

Abysmal Vapor

biojuggernaut said:
Abysmal how to you prepare your thujone? You know any other good synergizers with it or do-nots. I am not new to absinth, but would like to experience the influence without alcohol, unless otherwise. In which case I will either make a tincture or buy a six pack of lager.
The safest to use is the essential oil essence aviable at ebay.. i can send you a link if you like :). round 9 dollars .. I use it alcohol free with water or juice (I may add 50 ml vodka to solve it better)even vape it some times in bubble vaporizer :)..
If you brew it on your own you will encounter Overdose possibility, shit taste. and puke-a-rama..
If you buy commersial u get drunk and no thujone effects ,,,

Abysmal Vapor,
Yeah I purchased the DIY absinthe you linked me through ebay. Still waiting for international shipping. I just want the active ingredient and as little as alcohol as possible. My experiences with absinthe during my stay in europe show a good initial high then the demon drink starts to detract from any psychedelic experience. Me and my best friend will try your whole list one herb at a time. With all this international shipping it may take us some time to get through all your recommended doses.

I will post here again with my results and prolly ask some more tips in terms of your check list.

biojuggernaut,

Abysmal Vapor

biojuggernaut said:
Yeah I purchased the DIY absinthe you linked me through ebay. Still waiting for international shipping. I just want the active ingredient and as little as alcohol as possible. My experiences with absinthe during my stay in europe show a good initial high then the demon drink starts to detract from any psychedelic experience. Me and my best friend will try your whole list one herb at a time. With all this international shipping it may take us some time to get through all your recommended doses.

I will post here again with my results and prolly ask some more tips in terms of your check list.
The best info i have encountered on internet on essential oils and their inhibition (oilhuascha) :)
Dig here.. those guys know their shit,,
I tired recently Clary sage oil and can say i like it like or more than elemi (because its new to me)
I tried also Arthemisia oil (there is one reported death case on a guy that did 10 ml he burned his respiratory trackt) When you get your absinth btw you will see that the ingridient oils are listed
There are camomile oil.basil oil . wormwood oil .. etc :)
I also tried dill oil and corriander oil.
Virtual potentiators are Camomile tea or oil and cinnamon oil and 500-1000 mg cayene pepper
There is a FDA list of essential oils edibility,..
Btw By eating 300 grams of salad you get bout 50 ml essential oils depending on the salad :D
U can actually get high on parsley if you have a juicer :D.. or eat a lot //

Abysmal Vapor,

Samo_T

I've been trying to search for this, but search came up with very little useful information on this subject, so here goes again;

Do people here regularly vaporize kratom? Or have any experience with vaporizing kratom at all?

All I seem to find is that the effects are on the stoning side rather than the active, energizing kratom high. I'm sure difference in temperature could play a part in this..

Very curious to hear about reports - or I guess I'll have to fire up the Solo for some kratom action :p

Samo_T,
I have vaporized the capsules before in a light bulb vape and my essential vaaaaap. It tastes like feet dipped in ass and produces a mild high. I would just stick to taking them orally.

biojuggernaut,

Abysmal Vapor

There was some product called Fenix black i remember.. u can vaporize it by dropin it on your herb.. was 3/10 effectiveness. compared to oral administration .. but you use less.. I dont like much kratom honestly :). But its a matter of taste.. Yohimbe powder extract which is sold on ebay i think .. is very powerful but the effect is not very pleasant in my opinion.. Kava kava is what i prefer.. You can find extracts on ebay too :) sedative although a bit euphoric too ... very hard to get the right dose but with practice you can get benefits..
Vaporizing kratom leaves is ineffective because you will get sick before you vaporize enough to get a bit more dramatic effect than sore throat :)

Abysmal Vapor,
Orestes said:
I've always wanted to try Calea Zacatechichi but it's traditionally brewed in a tea, I wonder if vaping would work?

I've experimented with this and been mostly disappointed. The tea is intensely, impressively, amazingly bitter, but you grow accustomed to it and even grow a vague taste for it truthfully - I've thought about using it in a beer as a hop substitute. Sweet Dreams CZIPA (Calea Zacatechichi India Pale Ale) or something. The smoke is also a little hard to swallow, and vaporizing seemed very ineffective truthfully to me.

Over a month I used it almost every night, and never experienced real lucid dreaming. Usually tea combined with smoke directly before bed. I did note occasionally that I did feel unusually good for having only slept say 5 or 6 hours the night before. This is all based on one batch from one seller on ebay, so that may be the issue.

charliedontsurf,

Abysmal Vapor

charliedontsurf said:
Orestes said:
I've always wanted to try Calea Zacatechichi but it's traditionally brewed in a tea, I wonder if vaping would work?

I've experimented with this and been mostly disappointed. The tea is intensely, impressively, amazingly bitter, but you grow accustomed to it and even grow a vague taste for it truthfully - I've thought about using it in a beer as a hop substitute. Sweet Dreams CZIPA (Calea Zacatechichi India Pale Ale) or something. The smoke is also a little hard to swallow, and vaporizing seemed very ineffective truthfully to me.

Over a month I used it almost every night, and never experienced real lucid dreaming. Usually tea combined with smoke directly before bed. I did note occasionally that I did feel unusually good for having only slept say 5 or 6 hours the night before. This is all based on one batch from one seller on ebay, so that may be the issue.
I had very much success last night vaporizing calea 10x extract bought from a polish vendor .. and i had a dream of the world tree which was trying to make me save him from his psychadelic fruits..

Abysmal Vapor,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Hey guys! This stuff is vastly entriguing to me. ESPECIALLY BLUE LOTUS.

I just bought some blue lotus leaves dried and plan to vape them in my MFLB, has anyone tried this? I'm not sure how much to load up in my MFLB ha, cuz I plan on grinding it first of course.

Elluzion,

Abysmal Vapor

Elluzion said:
Hey guys! This stuff is vastly entriguing to me. ESPECIALLY BLUE LOTUS.

I just bought some blue lotus leaves dried and plan to vape them in my MFLB, has anyone tried this? I'm not sure how much to load up in my MFLB ha, cuz I plan on grinding it first of course.
Dont expect much from dried leaves(actually the flowers are rich in nuciferine dont know bout leaves) in mflb's small bowl .. May be a light buzz and calmness.. + aromatherapy properties of the lots.. If you like wine you may soak 10-15 grams in little bottle of wine
reminds me of the MDMA empathy , tincture works best.. small amount of highest proof liquor and you can mix with juice :) I love it best with cherry or some berries juice ..

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

biojuggernaut said:
Just got in my DIY absinthe. How many ml should I take. Should I go buy cayanne peppers too?
The absinth essence if thats what you got is meant to be dilluted in 750 ml vodka :D ... U don't wanna drink vodka right ? For best results use only 50 ml vodka do dissolve the essence (essential oil blend) This little bottle is enough for 5 people to get quite amused :) and thoughtful. It can make 3 dudes out of space with strong visuals ... U can even smoke it / vaporize it. (dont do it in your vape or everythink will smell like absinth.. Although essential vap is perfect i used a glass vapo bubble.. Vaporize slowly and effects will appear in few seconds.

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

biojuggernaut said:
what will happen if I dont drink it with any alcohol.
Hmm oil wont be dissolved equally but thats not a problem only may have lest efect due to harder digestions because oils are a bit thick.. I have even test this essence in capsules . . My advice is to get just a little vodka and dissolve the whole bottle in 50 ml vodka then add water 300-500 ml depending on the desired concentration (if you dont like the taste make it more concentrated like a single shot ) Definetly ice improves the taste 3 times at least :D.. How i personally take it .. i pour 1/4 of the whole solution in a big glass or bottle with ice and i drink slowly like a cocktail :) and enjoy.. GL..
50 ml vodka in 500 ml water won't be felt having in account how strong the absinth taste is :). U can actually try to vaporize a few drops in ESSENTIAL VAAP or some glass bubble it has almost instant effects and you can see where things will go :). Don't overheat it just vaporize till all the liquid is gone .. Avoid burning it when it is almost over or it will be hard to clean :)

Abysmal Vapor,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I haven't read all of this thread, but I want to double check, I can vape wormwood and I should feel something? Like I see like a 1lb of wormwood for cheap on Amazon is that the correct one, or is there something else I should be looking at?

As for nutmeg, I have the whole nutmeg, and was wondering can a tincture be made out of it. If so would I just drop the whole nutmeg into some everclear and let it sit for a while? Finally, can I let nutmeg an abv sit in everclear at the same time? Thanks.

lesvape,

Abysmal Vapor

:) Don't do that.. Nutmeg is not active when you vaporize or smoke it.. and don't mess with tinctures if you don't have experience . Wormwood is bitter... If you want something buzzing and nice to vaporizer try damina, wild dagga, lotus.. there also extracts.. search ebay ;) ..
Nutmeg and absinthe( a mixture of various essential oils which are main active substances and also calmatives for the stomach.. and inhibitors of the main substances and odor killers ) are metabolite drugs.. they are getting activated in your liver... and have greater effects if you got the needed enzymes and inhibitors.. (like those in chamomile and cinnamon bark ).
Buy nutmeg oil :) .. nothing else needed just 1 ml in a capsule or in vodka shot with smth to kill the taste.. and you will get super smashed for long time :).. It is very close to my XTC + High dose of edibles... but better for you liver :p.. Since i discovered essential oil psychedelic effects (basil,elemi,mace,cinnamon,parsley,dill, etc... )i haven't done any mean synthetics ... and will never do again..

Abysmal Vapor,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
So, just to be clear you are saying not to make a tincture out of nutmeg and just get some oil? Because I have whole nutmeg at home, but had not plans on vaping it, just trying to make a tincture out of it to drip on the stuff I regularly vape. If I cook with the nutmeg oil will I still experience the same thing, or no?

What about wormwood. where can I get some of that wormwood that makes suppose to make see things? I either want to vape that or mix that in a abv everclear tincture. Thanks.

lesvape,

Abysmal Vapor

Nutmeg is active mostly oral.. Wormwood is damn bitter.. and is a potential puke-a-rama .. Also there is a reported death case :).. If you only vape it.. you wont get much.. but you can try wormwood hash :) or wormwood resin,, wormwood 10x ,,, but it active mostly oral too.. It is not only wormwood that makes you see things .. absinth is a brew of 14 (10-24) herbs, which are main acting substances and inhibitors ..

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom