1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The ethnobotanical thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by Acolyte of Zinglon, Aug 24, 2008.

1. 420HazeCandykushkush

420HazeCandykushkush Well-Known Member

No more hemp flowers for me buddy. :)
    I'm trying to find a no hemp solution for now. :ninja:

dapperdragon and CuckFumbustion like this.
  2. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Just can't account for their source and my other points.
    You can try the single source Vendor approach. I was more on the trying to get the best source for A or B. A single source doesn't work for me as well as finding the best fresh dried source. The dry bulk section in the US where I'm, at is cheap even in small amounts. Often the best source in many cases. A test sample is pennies to try out. Perhaps you have the equivalent close to where you are at? :hmm:

I also have a Local Herb store that has certain locally fresh picked teas that are great to vape. One blend has applemint. :p Love it! I would have not found that online. And I do feel very fortunate. So there may be another herbalist that harvests locally? Maybe hidden away in college towns or Alternative medicine shops?

But if you have luck finding a Vendor that covers that or can answer your questions about freshness that might help with the quality end. Great!

I am fussy about quality, type and dryness and source. True. The EVO has worked well for me compared to all the other vapes I own. I get visible vapor, sometimes thick clouds with things in the range of like simple mint teas, lemongrass or unground chamomile caps.:2c: Your Mighty should be enough of a power house I would figure tho. Just might need to adjust things more. Like coarseness of grind perhaps?
    Cool, will read up on that in time. tx.

cloudsosmoke likes this.
  3. 420HazeCandykushkush

420HazeCandykushkush Well-Known Member

Thanks for your input. I'm simply looking for a online vendor. That is the easiest solution for me to get the "more unique herbs" to vaporize. So i don't want to get in a discussion or anything... Just want someone to help me find some online vendors in Europe. I already shared one here: https://www.pit-pit.com. As you might have noticed the website is dutch. I think there are many more online herb shops in europe, it's just not that easy to find.

I'm not looking for herb of the gods mixes whatsoever. Just want single pure forms to vaporize. I've kinda become a biological freak too. Anyway, if people can update this thread with their new experiences would be cool.

Let me keep it simple and put it like this:

1. The herbs with the most vapor output.
    2. The herbs with the most potent/powerful effects.
    3. The online resellers of these herb products (Europe/USA/Worldwide).

Share your experience and where you got your herbs. This way other people can elaborate more on this thread. I think for a vaporizing forum ("fuckcombustion") the ethnobotanical thread is way too small. I've been thinking about opening a new thread specially for this. Yet i think we just have to motivate other people to try some more herbs and post some more of their experiences here. Just my :2c: . :peace:

Joaon, CuckFumbustion and Milkinson like this.
  4. Milkinson

Milkinson uh oh

After seeing people talk about lotus on this thread I got some (ebay from thailand) just dried flowers.
    Opted for the White Lotus - wasn't expecting it to do anything - holy crap it's excellent, and cheap. Really nice mellowing effect. Tastes a bit rank though, I've been mixing it with mint.
    Definitely going to try Blue next.

The seller also sent some powdered Sakae Naa as a free bonus gift, haven't tried it yet

5. Milkinson

Milkinson uh oh

Just watching my cat go mental... catnip anyone?

6. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

So just to be clear: You have taught your cat to vape the Nip?

7. Milkinson

Milkinson uh oh

Haha sadly no. She really hates the sound of the Volcano balloons.

I'll try it later and report back...

CuckFumbustion likes this.
  8. Hughjanus

Hughjanus New Member

Hello everyone , just got my flowermate v5.0s , as a youngster i smoked a fair old bit of weed and found it very difficult to stop, but i did in the end for about 10 years, recently diagnosed with fybro so thought some weed might be better pain relief than meds, was very happy with the results, came across this thread and it's opened a new world.

Last night my new stash of herbs arrived so i made a blend, peppermint, lemonbalm, chamomile and lavender, now im not sure if my grinder contaminated the load but wow no clouds a clean tasty vale, and felt a very relaxed stoned feeling for about 1 hour, did another bowl, went to bed slept like a baby :)

Thanks for the info, will be trying some more blends have passion flower and Damian's to try yet.

CarolKing, Prolusio, Squiby and 2 others like this.
  9. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

I've made that blend for myself actually. Lemongrass and any other mint. I bought some wooden Muller Neil Teeth grinders that I use for those instead of my SC. Since they have different oils, etc.
    I'll see if any is available locally to try. Found this thread too.
    http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/which-type-of-lotus-is-best-for-vaporization.6584/

10. Hughjanus

Hughjanus New Member

I just ground it all up and mixed it around. What's SC sorry I'm a complete newbies to this other than. A few sites found on here.

I tried the passion flower and damiana in a tea last night definitely slept better again

Anyone know of any herbs that make your more alert to start the working day? Will try green tea in the vape this week any others people can recommend?

11. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

You can try vaping guarana. A little goes a long way......If you can get your hands on some Mormon tea that will get your motor running as well. SC is a reference to the Space Case grinder.
    Welcome to FC! lot's to see and do here.

CuckFumbustion and Hughjanus like this.
  12. Hughjanus

Hughjanus New Member

Will give them a try if I can fi d a online uk supplier.

So Day off tomorrow and had a little blast on the flowermate tonight chamomile, damiana, Lavender, hops and peppermint, with a sliver of MJ, on the blue setting some clouds, nice very relaxed feeling , actually liked the taste. Got some varian and ginkgo today (although a little wary of both) have some further reading to do about both

virtualpurple and CuckFumbustion like this.
  13. virtualpurple

virtualpurple Well-Known Member

I have had wild dagga, pink and blue lotus, and damania as well as lavender. I am on a break from marijuana so I have not mixed any with cannabis.

I bought them hoping to make it easier to sleep at night but haven't had a ton of luck there. Perhaps a little effect but not enough to lessen my use of my other supplements and medications.

I have also used peppermint, which I found very refreshing.

@Hughjanus welcome to the forum! I have used several versions of the flowermates and they have always served me very well for the money spent!

14. Vapoleon

Vapoleon Vapoleon Bonaparte

Hello everybody!

Any of You has or had any experience with legal cannabis sativa, i mean, the "industrial" THC free, but rich in CBD and rich in all the other components?

I'm very curious about this one:

https://www.kanapinis.eu/product/selected-hemp-buds-rich-cbd

I'd be very happy for any replys of You Fc'ers!
    Could this be enjoyable for vaping? An alternative to reggies if u dont only seek to be high but to vape some good thing during study or work if u really have to concentrate, or driving a car, or pass a drug test etc. ?

There could be many reasons.
    Any experience with this kind of herb? Any opinions?
    :)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  15. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

I've bought a similar product. It's not as pretty looking as the the pics in your link. It is a the whole plant chopped up with the stems removed. I bought it to be used as a relaxing tea for an anxious friend whom I am slowly introducing to cannabis. I haven't tried to ingest it in any fashion beyond making tea. It has a mild relaxing effect.

https://www.amazon.ca/Organic-certi...=UTF8&qid=1504037745&sr=8-2&keywords=Hemp+tea

Vapoleon and CuckFumbustion like this.
  16. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

My imaginary evil twin sister has recently been working on a screen play about an interweb dweller and his Echinopsis pachanoi cactus garden.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors