The eMode by Joyetech

Status
Not open for further replies.

elevation

I think the charging indicator will be really annoying on this thing. Especially in dark places.

Edit: Nevermind, i don't think its on constantly :ko:

elevation,

bad ninja

Repensum Est Canicula
Go for an evic
I have one. It does everything the emode does and much much More

Search the net and you can score an evic for under 80$
Grab a single coil RBA for bho or qwiso or genesis style atty for e juice mixes.

bad ninja,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Evic is pretty cool how about this
http://www.innokin.com/itaste-svd.html
1-13100414241V59.jpg

They make some cool stuff!

bad ninja

Repensum Est Canicula
The I taste svd and MVP have excellent reviews from what I have seen
Paul does excellent reviews
(A PBusardo)

My evic was a gift.
I am a tinkerer so I would have bought several mech mods and some RBAs for the price of the evic

That said, I love the features and wouldn't trade it for anything

Joyetech makes good stuff

PeteSeattle

While I do not dislike the eVic (i'd use it at home). For going out and such I don't want people staring at me thinking I'm some steam-punk urban hipster. I like the stealth. Right now I'm having a lot of fun with their eRoll ... the smallest version of their new bottom coil pre C2 atomizer. That's what intrigued me about this model.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah, I agree. I really like the svelte, integrated design this has to it.

And @PeteSeattle, how do you like the eRoll? Can you use other 510 accessories on it?

bad ninja

Repensum Est Canicula
The ERoll rocks just too small for my uses
I'm just a heavy vaper and my evic lasts me all day
18650 and variable voltage is a joy

I use mine more for ECig e juice than concentrates and I'm a grown 45 year old man
I don't look like a steamboy and I'm far from hip
Lol

PeteSeattle

Yeah, I agree. I really like the svelte, integrated design this has to it.

And @PeteSeattle, how do you like the eRoll? Can you use other 510 accessories on it?
I like my eRoll for the stealth. The PCC keeps two going until I get back home or find a usb. The eRoll system is a unique (except the tank) so 510 fittings will not work.

I use mine more for ECig e juice than concentrates and I'm a grown 45 year old man
I don't look like a steamboy and I'm far from hip
Lol
We're about the same age but everyone says I look mid 20s so I don't want to look like a steamboy, lol!

bad ninja

Repensum Est Canicula
I like my eRoll for the stealth. The PCC keeps two going until I get back home or find a usb. The eRoll system is a unique (except the tank) so 510 fittings will not work.

We're about the same age but everyone says I look mid 20s so I don't want to look like a steamboy, lol!

Heh yeah I understand
I'm geek enough to not feel uncomfortable holding something that looks like a light saber or sonic screwdriver and too old to care what people think, but I understand that it does draw the odd glance.:)

I just tell them " these are not the droids you are looking for"

:p

PeteSeattle

Heh yeah I understand
I'm geek enough to not feel uncomfortable holding something that looks like a light saber or sonic screwdriver and too old to care what people think, but I understand that it does draw the odd glance.:)

I just tell them " these are not the droids you are looking for"

:p
I have seen a converted Sonic Screwdriver ... I may not be into the big mods but if someone is selling a #10 Doctor version I'll shell out my money.

PeteSeattle,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
The I taste svd and MVP have excellent reviews from what I have seen
Paul does excellent reviews
(A PBusardo)

My evic was a gift.
I am a tinkerer so I would have bought several mech mods and some RBAs for the price of the evic

That said, I love the features and wouldn't trade it for anything

Joyetech makes good stuff
1-13100414241V59.jpg

They make some cool stuff!
That is super slick, I like the box mod, I like them all but I will eventually get a box mod!!!
Sexy!!!!
Thanks @ataxian

Check out the iTaste 134

Over the top coolness if ya dig this sort of thing
Wow thats is sleek looking, the 134 that is !!!

I want VV VW with screen , ohm checker, battery checker(voltage left), basically all the bells and whistles but with a 6 amp switch at a minimum????
Any ideas???????
I found a few kick ass ones but I really want a lcd or oled screen, I like the innokin line so far.

Last edited:

bad ninja

Repensum Est Canicula
6 amp switch huh?
That would be sweet.
Smoke tek has a box mod that runs 2 18650s and has a 6 amp switch but most won't have that.
The SVD has a 5 I think
My evic is about 2.5

Have you looked at a custom?

bad ninja,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
6 amp switch huh?
That would be sweet.

The SVD has a 5 I think
My evic is about 2.5

Have you looked at a custom?
No, have not looked into a custom yet.
There a few 6 amp mod boxes at really good prices that are awesome VV and all but no screen :huh:

Only reason is with the right adapter I could use other cartridges/attachments with different threading that require alot of power, cera cart from Thermo Essence Tech or the Hercules cart (7.4v 1.7 ohm) and many others.

some thing with all the bells and whistles like this but with the addition of a screen and maybe 2 18650 instead of the beastly 26500's.
http://www.mister-e-liquid.com/the-beast-box-vv/

Last edited:

bad ninja

Repensum Est Canicula
My evic has all those Bells and whistles.... But nowhere near the amp limit....I'm not a sub ohm caper so it's all good for me

Are ya dead set on 6 amp switch limit?
If so why?

bad ninja,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
My evic has all those Bells and whistles.... But nowhere near the amp limit....I'm not a sub ohm caper so it's all good for me

Are ya dead set on 6 amp switch limit?
If so why?
Yeah that way it could handle most anything I could throw at it , like the thermo essence cera cart or the hercules 7.4v 1.7 ohm oil cart.
Also I have just gotten into sub ohms, I have a nimbus (clone) with 1.2 ohm dual coils clocking in at .6 ohms.
This is the way I got it and I love the huge clouds and taste is phenomenal with this Halcyon "Dragon Ch'i" juice dragon fruit, Pomegranate, & a hint of lychee so delicious.
So in that respect if it can handle the above devises and my sub ohm it would be cool, but realistically iam getting my astro mechanical mod (no circuitry) tomorrow and that will be for my sub ohm set ups and the variable voltage 6 amper would be to run these other carts , the cera is a bad as device just would like to run the cart on a different body rather than the really heavy ceramic they choose.

Ill probably get a innokin svd (5 amp) or the 6 amp beast mod which doesnt have a screen but is vv but not v wattage.

Iam going to keep looking , the provari and this smoktek lambo 6.0 I think can handle 20 or 21 watts but any thing lower than a 1 ohm it errors out not sure, ill keep researching.

On the ohm calculator it states iam using a 3.7v battery , rda @.6 ohms (dual coil 1.2ohms) is equal to 6.1 amps and 22 watts. I could raise resistance a bit and get it just under 5 amps.

The beast mod can do 7.4v (stacked) 6 amp limit ='s to approx. 1.2 ohms for a total of 44 watts, that should do the trick.

I found this bad boy

DNA20 devises is were its at
6amp limit 20 watts of power .
I just found a custome mod maker that has a 10 amp limit 50 watts max wow...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom