Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenBud

Like 1.5y ago i was almost putting my Dynavap's Cap in my mouth. I guess this thing won't be happening now, especially after i purchased the Rig Kit :hmm::lol:
But yea, gotta be careful with this beast

GoldenBud,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Any tips on stretching & tightening the coil?
@VGOODIEZ does a really nice job on theirs.

vgdz-elv8coil.jpg

GoldenBud

I'm trying to get a "point of referance" comparing my own Solo II to the ELEV8R (I hope it'll be here within 2-3 days) I was captured by these clouds this guy produces, which are huge. but this guy mentions he puts 0.1g in the bowl. look at this bowl, and the weed is like all over it. isn't it like... 0.4g? I mean, I put 0.1g in my Solo II..... it doesn't look like 0.3 - 0.4?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfybUd5j_-H/?igshid=dumr1pwl1kpu

GoldenBud,
Reactions: BigJr48

LabPong

I'm trying to get a "point of referance" comparing my own Solo II to the ELEV8R (I hope it'll be here within 2-3 days) I was captured by these clouds this guy produces, which are huge. but this guy mentions he puts 0.1g in the bowl. look at this bowl, and the weed is like all over it. isn't it like... 0.4g? I mean, I put 0.1g in my Solo II..... it doesn't look like 0.3 - 0.4?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfybUd5j_-H/?igshid=dumr1pwl1kpu

You mis-read his comments. He put in 2 diff flowers with a layer of concentrates on top. But yes...the level of the bowl filled at the frosted line area....is at least 0.3g

You can not compare the Solo to the Elev8r. It would be like comparing a electric bike to a car...both are fun but get you there in different ways.

They extract the vapor in highly different ways......because of heating type and mass of heat differences.

That said......soon you will be getting huge hits like that vid....easy-peasy with this vape......just go easy on your first attempts with a torch. Easy to combust with big torches.

GoldenBud

You can not compare the Solo to the Elev8r. It would be like comparing a electric bike to a car...both are fun but get you there in different ways.
I'm so happy that you said that. yeah, it's been a while since I tried a real heavy hitter. waiting for it. will use it with the Cyclone II for now, until the dabbing torch will be here.

I see about the amounts. I wanted to see how dense it is, and was thinking it's like 0.1g or 0.2g max. it looks like 0.3 yea...

the heater in Solo II has much less volume than the ELEV8R that's right point, and like 80% conduction yea..

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

LabPong

I'm so happy that you said that. yeah, it's been a while since I tried a real heavy hitter. waiting for it. will use it with the Cyclone II for now, until the dabbing torch will be here.

I see about the amounts. I wanted to see how dense it is, and was thinking it's like 0.1g or 0.2g max. it looks like 0.3 yea...

the heater in Solo II has much less volume than the ELEV8R that's right point, and like 80% conduction yea..

It will not be the amount you put in the elev8r....it will be what you put in it! lol

Though in general.....probably .2 is my smallest load I would do. I usually fill close to the frosted line. But some flowers are fluffy.......some dont take up that much room.

So the denseness of the vapor you will get is huge....but you can easily tell how good your flower is when you see it. This is probably one of the hardest fullest extracting vapes you can use. Your biggest concern will be mastering heating with a torch. Which torch do you have or will use with it?

LabPong,

GoldenBud

Which torch do you have or will use with it?
Right now just the Cyclone II / Honest (small, "Sticky-brick" one) torch. Brought some 10$ dabbing torch, waiting for it (big one)

Actually my plan is also to put around 0.2g each time and i think it'll be good for hours for me lol

GoldenBud,

LabPong

Right now just the Cyclone II / Honest (small, "Sticky-brick" one) torch. Brought some 10$ dabbing torch, waiting for it (big one)

Actually my plan is also to put around 0.2g each time and i think it'll be good for hours for me lol

Ok...yea your going to need a big torch...burning your thumb off from holding down the tiny torch button is not fun....and takes forever to get it hot enough. You can use a regular plumbers torch if you want...I do when I am out in the garage....be careful though...set is pretty low.....lol

A .2 load will give you a lot......it will give you everything in 2-4 hits that your solo would need 6-8 draws to do. lol I know....I use the Air and Argo a lot....Air is close to the solo and I only use them in rigs upside down with wpa's....best way to use an Arizer!

GoldenBud

Air is close to the solo and I only use them in rigs upside down with wpa's....best way to use an Arizer!
That's exactly how I use my Solo II, WPA with 205C+, high temp extractions works best for me, i guess for you too (I use a dry bubbler almost all the time)

ELEV8R will do it in 2-4 draws that's great.. faster extraction.

Tweakz

That's exactly how I use my Solo II, WPA with 205C+, high temp extractions works best for me, i guess for you too (I use a dry bubbler almost all the time)

ELEV8R will do it in 2-4 draws that's great.. faster extraction.
I also like fast extraction and playing at high temperatures. elev8r #1-champion in taste, quality, density and volume of clouds. I've never been hit so hard.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Absolutely loving the ELEV8R with coil.
Perfect hit every time. :nod:

Right now I am much preferring it over my SS Apollo Sub.
Smoother hit, much less restrictive pull and works beautifully with a whip set-up.

The only downside is it makes me a bit more nervous than the Sub or enail in terms of safety. No burns yet though. :D

Tweakz

Absolutely loving the ELEV8R with coil.
Perfect hit every time. :nod:

Right now I am much preferring it over my SS Apollo Sub.
Smoother hit, much less restrictive pull and works beautifully with a whip set-up.

The only downside is it makes me a bit more nervous than the Sub or enail in terms of safety. No burns yet though. :D
Yes elev8r makes me Shine every day and calmly endure stress and pain. Love this beast so much

tell me if there is anywhere coil on 220V?

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yes elev8r makes me Shine every day and calmly endure stress and pain. Love this beast so much

tell me if there is anywhere coil on 220V?

Yes, I'm in Oz so I use 220v.

I ordered my enail set from AliExpress seller 'e2shopping store'.

I'd link it but the Aliexpress website keeps redirecting me to the Japanese site for some reason.
Weird.

canj00digit?,
Reactions: Tweakz

Vital

Any tips or tricks when putting the coil on an Elev8r? What temperature do you recommend setting the PID to?

Last edited:
Vital,

nonamekevin

Any tips or tricks when putting the coil on an Elev8r?
A few posts up is your answer friend! Flat head screwdriver and pliers. Take your time and adjust a little as you go. Wrap the tools in masking tape to help prevent scrapes/scratches to the coil. :rockon:

nonamekevin,
Reactions: Vital

Vital

A few posts up is your answer friend! Flat head screwdriver and pliers. Take your time and adjust a little as you go. Wrap the tools in masking tape to help prevent scrapes/scratches to the coil. :rockon:

I read them before I asked, but there's no explanation on "how" to tighten the coil, and which end is better to slide the coil onto the heater, etc... Perhaps one day someone will make a video.

What temperature is recommended when setting the PID?

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Yup, that's the one I bought.
Heat up time is about 10min I'd say, much quicker than my Sublimator.
thanks. u spreaded the metals so they will cover all 6cm long heater?
it is really a good price for 220v.. i'm really considering this

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom