• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
The ELEV8R delivers a very smooth experience imho. I still sometimes think, fuck, I'll cough to death, when I see this dense, milky vape, but each time it's surprisingly mild, with a fantastic taste.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
The ELEV8R delivers a very smooth experience imho. I still sometimes think, fuck, I'll cough to death, when I see this dense, milky vape, but each time it's surprisingly mild, with a fantastic taste.

This. The Elev8r has become part of my pre-bed routine; mix a nice blend of CBD flower with some nice Indica and I sleep like a baby. The hits are the biggest I get from any of my vaporizers, including the Ditanium desktop which is the only one that comes close. And the first couple of heating cycles produce the best tasting vapor I've ever had.

The only problem I have with it is it's power. I can really only 'safely' use this vaporizer when I know I'm done for the day. It packs a serious punch.

highasakite

You can make it more of a sipper if you like....you dont have to make it hit hard all the time with the coil.

The only problem I have with it is it's power. I can really only 'safely' use this vaporizer when I know I'm done for the day. It packs a serious punch.

A different bowl can accomplish a similar thing. I have one like LabPong - slightly shorter than the standard with a bigger exit hole. It doesn’t pack quite the punch, but the first hits seem more consistent and the vapor starts slightly earlier in the draw. You just have to dial in your heating times.

LabPong

A different bowl can accomplish a similar thing. I have one like LabPong - slightly shorter than the standard with a bigger exit hole. It doesn’t pack quite the punch, but the first hits seem more consistent and the vapor starts slightly earlier in the draw. You just have to dial in your heating times.

This is why I like using the coil so much with the Elev8r.

LabPong,
Reactions: BigJr48

hoyo77

I wish there was away to get the original heater and not the quartz one...the flavor is so much better in the original heater...at least for me it is.

Ferrusbuelker

Here here! I second the vote for more boro heaters!! And I still am breaking adapters doesn’t matter how I drop the disc in I’m just using it too much. Although if anyone else is having that issue the adapters that go straight down like in a drop down work much better and heat the middle section of the drop down which makes sure everything is completely vaporized.

Ferrusbuelker,

LabPong

Don't know a word French also :D
But they have another, more expensive heater labeled as "quartz", so the cheaper one should be the boro I think.

https://lacentralevapeur.com/access...-en-quartz.html?search_query=elev8r&results=3

That site shows the same boro pic for both....but they may not realize the boro is still more saute after. So they probably think because the older original boro heaters are "old discontinued" stock and priced as such.

So...anyone that orders from there.....you can score on some boro ones if they have them.

The boro ones always have a frosted joint....the quartz ones do not. Many websites do not show correct pic for what stock they have.....and most only have quartz.

That said.....I would love if 7th floor made boro again.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I always find those comments interesting since Borosilicate is just a less pure version of Quartz. You guys think the boron nitride adds flavor? Any theories?

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Alex3oe

LabPong

I always find those comments interesting since Borosilicate is just a less pure version of Quartz. You guys think the boron nitride adds flavor? Any theories?

I'm not sure about the properties of the raw glass...but I can say that the quartz gives me a more sharp clear feeling in my mouth....and the boro gives me a softer feeling and more tasteless sensation.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I've only had experience with the quartz heater, but I am consistently impressed with this vape.

Last night while waiting for my new IH to charge I decided to put .25g of some Triangle Kush in my Elev8r. Oh boy. I did get in one session with the IH, but I probably shouldn't have. The Elev8r hits harder than anything I got. And I've got some great vapes.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I'm pulling it out only from time to time anymore, got to afraid of fucking up tolerance even more. It's my emergency hard hitter killer vape for special occasions. If I still can't fell asleep after some LSV and/or TUBOx bowls, I grab the ELEV8R, fill it with a good amount of a mixture from best what's in house and baaaaaaaam. Then I've to hurry up reaching my bed before coma :D

Top Bottom