• Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BestBuds

The Dude
I had a little accident and dropped the heater off my blazing hot Elev8r.... It fell onto a really nice movie chair and I had a fleece blanket so I used it to pick the heater up and run outside. :rant: it melted through like 4 layers of blanket and here was the result.
IMG_20200127_172145.jpg

I let it soak in warm iso over night on recommendation. Then I took my big shot blazer and torched the crap out of it. There were some boogers left on it and so I scrubbed it with a magic eraser and gave it another iso wash. I love this thing! :lol:
IMG_20200128_210805.jpg

nonamekevin

I had a little accident and dropped the heater off my blazing hot Elev8r.... It fell onto a really nice movie chair and I had a fleece blanket so I used it to pick the heater up and run outside. :rant: it melted through like 4 layers of blanket and here was the result.
IMG_20200127_172145.jpg

I let it soak in warm iso over night on recommendation. Then I took my big shot blazer and torched the crap out of it. There were some boogers left on it and so I scrubbed it with a magic eraser and gave it another iso wash. I love this thing! :lol:
IMG_20200128_210805.jpg
Recently dropped mine on my carpet while hot and didn't have anything to pick it up with, so I put a magazine down and carefully kicked the heater onto the magazine. A soak in iso, and then gentle xacto scraping cleaned it up to perfect condition. The Elev8r heater really is super versatile and special. :rockon:

Vital

IMG_20200127_172145.jpg

That thing looks like a chrysalis. :lmao:

Glad you were able to get all that crap off of it. :tup:

nonamekevin

I got my coil to just grab the heater enough to not use the clip....I pull it off directly to a stand and then stir the bowl.

I separate the coil from the heater as I turn it off.
Ah, I see now. Yea, I gotta get a stand of some sorts. It's super nice to be able to lift the heater off by the coil handle, quick stir, then right back to it. :rockon:

nonamekevin,
Reactions: BigJr48

nonamekevin

Just shakin it doesn't do the job completely? Or it is just annoying to do so every 1-2 hits each time?
Hey friend, I actually only shook it up when I used the torch, because I also used the clip to hold the heater on.

With the coil fixed to the elev8r heater, I don't use the clip anymore. The water pipe adaptor stays in the rig, so I lift the heater to stir, if that makes sense. :peace:

nonamekevin,
Reactions: BigJr48

GoldenBud

Hey friend, I actually only shook it up when I used the torch, because I also used the clip to hold the heater on.

With the coil fixed to the elev8r heater, I don't use the clip anymore. The water pipe adaptor stays in the rig, so I lift the heater to stir, if that makes sense. :peace:
Gotcha. Yeah, that sounds easier.
Which coil? Which enail heats the elev8r? Sounds interesting

nonamekevin

Gotcha. Yeah, that sounds easier.
Which coil? Which enail heats the elev8r? Sounds interesting
Dude, I went with the cheapest coil and enail I could find because I just wanted to see if it was something I'd enjoy using. I picked up both from the dabbing warehouse. It seems like they have a deal going on constantly, so $79 for the mini nail that comes with a 16mm coil, then take 20% off. I think shipped to my door it was like $74 or so. :rockon:

https://dabbingwarehouse.com/collections/enails-accessories/products/portable-mini-enail

@Tweakz come on man, you're killing me!! You are one of the main reasons I'm rocking the elev8r as my heavy, now you're coming in talking about another vape!? Get the hell outa here dude!!!

....I'm just playing homie, the TMs look interesting for sure. I might be lurking on that thread more. :cool::peace:

Last edited:

Tweakz

Dude, I went with the cheapest coil and enail I could find because I just wanted to see if it was something I'd enjoy using. I picked up both from the dabbing warehouse. It seems like they have a deal going on constantly, so $79 for the mini nail that comes with a 16mm coil, then take 20% off. I think shipped to my door it was like $74 or so. :rockon:

https://dabbingwarehouse.com/collections/enails-accessories/products/portable-mini-enail

@Tweakz come on man, you're killing me!! You are one of the main reasons I'm rocking the elev8r as my heavy, now you're coming in talking about another vape!? Get the hell outa here dude!!!

....I'm just playing homie, the TMs look interesting for sure. I might be lurking on that thread more. :cool::peace:

Hi , undoubtedly elev8r is very cool and really hits like lightning. but. heating time is much longer. I clean one bowl in 3-4 minutes (3-4 strokes). while Tinymight can handle one bowl in one or two strokes. no heating technique. 75watts give the desired power. I never thought that electronic devices intrigue me, but this day came

LabPong

Hi , undoubtedly elev8r is very cool and really hits like lightning. but. heating time is much longer. I clean one bowl in 3-4 minutes (3-4 strokes). while Tinymight can handle one bowl in one or two strokes. no heating technique. 75watts give the desired power. I never thought that electronic devices intrigue me, but this day came

Still...for me....the Elev8r vapor is much better....but I luv using the Tinymight more.....I have a hard time choosing between the TM, Elev8r, or G43 for a session now...

nonamekevin

I found that! Thank you! I just pulled the trigger, I can't wait for my mini coil to get me elev8ed. :rockon:
Hell yea dude! @LabPong has tips for getting the coil setup on the elev8r. Take your time when bending/tweaking. I need to tighten mine up a bit, because I was running at like 815F to get the hits to clear a bowl in one!

Tweakz

elev8r so far my daily heavy hitter, vapor quality at the highest level. he will always be in my arsenal. the only negative is the heating time

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
elev8r so far my daily heavy hitter, vapor quality at the highest level. he will always be in my arsenal. the only negative is the heating time

The Elev8r is my hardest hitting too. I’ve actually gotten to really enjoy the heating using a torch. It’s like painting with flame and I find it meditative; especially after the first heating cycle.

Tweakz

The Elev8r is my hardest hitting too. I’ve actually gotten to really enjoy the heating using a torch. It’s like painting with flame and I find it meditative; especially after the first heating cycle.
I agree. so far I haven’t had a stronger hit than my elev8. the taste on it is always incredible. the clouds are huge. it’s a pity that it is not so portable (or so to say pocket-sized) to always take with me

BestBuds

The Dude
I just received a coil a while ago. After tightening the coil down onto the heater I decided to put just enough G43 glass balls to start to show just over where the coil sits. It slows the draw restriction to maybe what the TM is, and holds loads of heat. It's pretty insane

david8613

Wait! You guys are using the elev8tr without a torch??? Please explain? Like the dynavap I always stayed away from it because I dont like using a flame, I'm too clumsy. The induction heater solved that problem for me and I love it. This looks like the cleanest vape ever, if it can be used without flame I will be all over it.

Top Bottom