• Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chandler

You understand now? I did tell you
That was you?! Yes You mentioned rusty screens. Nowhere did I see or hear this to be the norm. Why would they rust so easily? Why continue to sell these screens if they know its an issue? I'm bothered by this.
If this is the norm I see why this vape flies under the radar. I don't want to vape rust. I look forward to Sneaky Pete's response to me. I did purchase from his store

Chandler,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shark-Style

Finally recieved my Elev8r.
After the first wash, I let all the glass dry. Was able to do a session with the water piece. Tge next day I wanted to try the wand. But the wand looked like this

I definitely don't want to vape rust. Very dissapointed as well. The water piece is fine. Is this normal? How to avoid this?

I usually clean my screens frist and look for rust after that could be resin build up on there. That's pretty strange for it to rust up that fast I've never had that issue. I've soaked the same screen many times and still looks new. They're just ordinary SS screens. Replace it if u have too.

LabPong

That was you?! Yes You mentioned rusty screens. Nowhere did I see or hear this to be the norm. Why would they rust so easily? Why continue to sell these screens if they know its an issue? I'm bothered by this.
If this is the norm I see why this vape flies under the radar. I don't want to vape rust. I look forward to Sneaky Pete's response to me. I did purchase from his store

I responded to you on the other forum about this. But this is the reason I did not sue the stock screens...they did not seem like SS to me. SS does not rust like this.

At some point...the packaged Elev8r had absorbed moisture....then dried out and this happened inside the package. It is just a $.02 part...do not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

And it is not the reason why this vape seems "under the radar". That is because it is normally a butane vape..though not hard to use a 16mm coil on it.

So do not fret over such a little matter that can be vanished in seconds! lol Enjoy that wonderful vapor that the Elev8r makes!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I made some Canna-coffee yesterday with my Elev8r and Ditanium glass handpiece and cleaned my WP as well. It was the first cleaning for both and I was reminded of how fabulous a pure convection experience with clean glass is.

And when you make Canna-coffee clean glass actually DOES make you happy.

beyond6strings,
Reactions: GoldenBud

disGRUNTled

IMG-3436.jpg

IMG-3439.jpg

BestBuds

The Dude
Has anyone noticed this? If you pack a bowl and then place the sic stone (healthstone?), with no extract, in it's place and then finish assembling Elev8r. If you over heat the vape the sic stone acts like training wheels. I was super stoned and kept combusting my hits so I put the sic stone in there just to see if it would help and it really did! No combusting. I agree with all the recent comments on this being the vape I compare others to. Flavor, potency, and efficiency are all 5 star for me.

Chandler

My G43 arrived, and all other vaporizers got shelved except for my log vape. I must revisit my Elev8r!... I actually need to reeducate myself all together on best practices.

Carry on. Will report back in the near future.

Tweakz

kind people who have a coupon on elev8r? incredibly I want to try and right now buy the missing item in my climb to a high. thank you in advance.

No. It's a very different experience though.
They can both hit like a truck.
Bro the lotus really works perfectly, but its bowl is small and I have to do 3-4 driving to get high. I hope elev8r with his huge bowl will solve this problem. maybe there is a coupon on it? thank you from the heart

Last edited by a moderator:

LabPong

Bro the lotus really works perfectly, but its bowl is small and I have to do 3-4 driving to get high. I hope elev8r with his huge bowl will solve this problem. maybe there is a coupon on it? thank you from the heart

Elev8r is much much stronger extracting vape. It is not because of bowl size at all...it is all about the mass of hot air hitting the load......these 2 vapes are very different in that regard.

I like both....but rely on the Elev8r and G-43 for my daily pain maintenance.

Tweakz

Elev8r is much much stronger extracting vape. It is not because of bowl size at all...it is all about the mass of hot air hitting the load......these 2 vapes are very different in that regard.

I like both....but rely on the Elev8r and G-43 for my daily pain maintenance.
thank you very much for your reply . I ordered my elev8r already yesterday and I can’t wait ..) I am in anticipation of really incredibly strong hits. when I receive the package, I will test it hard and write you the feeling.

I'm already sure that this will be the last vape at the moment, due to the fact that it is the strongest, most delicious and simple.

p.s. I already sold my sticky brick today, bought just a little over a month. my lotus will gather dust .

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Thinking about getting one of these!

Not sure about the manual heating, but I'm intrigued by the all glass convection pathway.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Top Bottom