• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LabPong

When using it in my bong the heater is about 2 to 3 inches away from my face. Is that a problem?

Can the temprature change from inhaling fresh air thru a hot heater make it chip a piece straight into my face?

I doubt the glass heater would explode in your face if it is cracked when you use it...but anything can happen. It will probably fall apart from physical movement first if it has a crack in it.

Having the heat so close to your face is one reason why I use drop downs. The added plus of keeping the water unit cleaner longer is one of the biggest plus's otherwise. It may also make your water unit work better.

DHGATE SOURCE

rBVaR1pBxk6ADtiLAAD1F-sLKFI448.jpg

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
I recently wanted to buy a replacement for my j-hook but was stoned while ordering. So I misjudged the size of this thing (https://www.grasscity.com/eu_en/ws-connector-mouthpiece-for-precoolers.html) which turned out to be as long as my underarm. However, it is actually all I wanted: it gives you huge and extremely smooth hits, without losing the taste as in bongs (I do not like vaping through water).

Danksta

Found a new use for the Elev8r today. It works as an awesome hash pipe attachment. I torch a quartz rod and insert it in the bowl. Depending on how cool the rod is it's either combustion or nice vapor. The screen does a good job of keeping anything from falling through. I highly recommend it. Very effective. :spliff:

LabPong

Found a new use for the Elev8r today. It works as an awesome hash pipe attachment. I torch a quartz rod and insert it in the bowl. Depending on how cool the rod is it's either combustion or nice vapor. The screen does a good job of keeping anything from falling through. I highly recommend it. Very effective. :spliff:

cool...... "hash in da glazz" :science:

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
Hi I'm thinking about getting an Elev8r, looks like it's a manual torch nail version of the Flowerpot.

I'm looking at the 7thflvapes site and I am unable to see the difference between the standard kit and the all-glass kit besides the metal tweezers? All the other items are the same in both pics except arranged in different positions and in different colors.

Am I missing something? What is the difference?

Last edited:
Simple10,
Reactions: BigJr48

MAbud

Hi I'm thinking about getting an Elev8r, looks like it's a manual torch nail version of the Flowerpot.

I'm looking at the 7thflvapes site and I am unable to see the difference between the standard kit and the all-glass kit besides the metal tweezers? All the other items are the same in both pics except arranged in different positions and in different colors.

The ELEV8R and Flowerpot are very different experiences from one another. I really don’t find much similarity except for both being on demand. Even then heat up times are very different.

I believe the full kit come with the WP adapter and a few other parts but not positive

MAbud,

LabPong

The difference is in the bowl. The all glass kit has a bowl that has a glass screen built in. The other stock bowl is more open and you put in the SS screen.

I would go with the regular version. Using bowls with the built in glass screens are fine for using bud pieces or large grinds only. If you end up putting a screen in these glass screen section bowls....you end up creating more draw resistance and also it gets gunked up pretty quick this way....needing cleaning more often.

As for the difference between the flowerpot and elev8r........different taste profile and different feeling I have found. I have both, and easily prefer the Elev8r. The flowerpot is really nice too...it is probably the easiest and fastest desktop to use once it is heated up......5 mins max.

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
The ELEV8R and Flowerpot are very different experiences from one another. I really don’t find much similarity except for both being on demand. Even then heat up times are very different.

I believe the full kit come with the WP adapter and a few other parts but not positive

They both work by means of drawing air through a heated nail/glass element (using dabbing tools to vape dry herb)

The difference is in the bowl. The all glass kit has a bowl that has a glass screen built in. The other stock bowl is more open and you put in the SS screen.

I would go with the regular version. Using bowls with the built in glass screens are fine for using bud pieces or large grinds only. If you end up putting a screen in these glass screen section bowls....you end up creating more draw resistance and also it gets gunked up pretty quick this way....needing cleaning more often.

As for the difference between the flowerpot and elev8r........different taste profile and different feeling I have found. I have both, and easily prefer the Elev8r. The flowerpot is really nice too...it is probably the easiest and fastest desktop to use once it is heated up......5 mins max.

The FP is my favorite vape for massive hits but I can't keep my enail plugged in all the time. And now just like for concentrates I can pull out my torch instead for a more convenient setup.
Before I was using the Flip Brick but that was a big fail for me. I could never get consistent big clouds in that thing without combusting every so often.
If the Elev8tr can consistently rip at least half as hard as the FP without combustion then I'm satisfied:)

Danksta

Both of them serve a purpose for me. I like the Elev8r when I just want one massive hit and have no time to spare.

If I'm chilling for an extended period of time I mainly use the FP for it's ease and consistency.

Until we have quartz heaters it's hit or miss what type of hit you get with Elev8r IMO. Either really tasty or full of popcorn is usually what I end up with.

The FP allows you to fine tune the experience and keep it dialed in.

I recommend adding both to the arsenal. :D

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I do not find it difficult at all to get consistent results with a torch, but that's just my experience. It's hard to know what someone else will find difficult. What you can ascertain is that it is not as simple as turn on and wait. I just put my torch to a certain setting, and count for a number of seconds. But it took some experimentation to get to my desired setting. If that sounds like fun to you, then the elev8r might be a good fit for you. It definitely CAN hit hard, and early on I did scorch a load or two, but never outright combustion, unlike other vapes I've used.

MAbud

They both work by means of drawing air through a heated nail/glass element (using dabbing tools to vape dry herb)

Why bother asking for opinions if you just discredit someone who differs from you? I own both but clearly I’m wrong because I don’t agree with you, even though you don’t...

MAbud,

LabPong

Ok....yes they are very different in some ways.......in the way you look at it before even using the Elev8r.....

Yup...they are both nail type vapes but the flowerpot uses a large chunk of titanium with holes in it that hot are is created and directly sucked into the vapor path.

The elev8r on the other hand....has a hollow glass tube with a hole in it where unheated clean air is sucked into the glass heater and then directly into the vapor path. So you have separated the heat source and its air movement to be outside the vapor path. Huge difference for myself....as I have an irritation with Ti in the ovens/vapor path. My flowerpot and Ti vapcaps give me this irritation....though it is doable if I do not take too many draws per session/day and only use a glass bowl for the flowerpot. But this is why I gravitate to my Elev8r and Air/Argo vapes daily. I also only go through water with any vape I use.

So that is the biggest difference in the vapor production aspect between the flowerpot and the elev8r. There are other differences that make the experience different as well.

The flowerpot uses the e-nail with the titanium head for the consistent and only heat source.

The Elev8r can use either a butane torch or a e-nail. For some that have tried both....their opinion and experience can be different. Some can heat to acceptable levels with a torch....some can not. Same with using an e-nail on the elev8r glass heater. Personally, I use both but mainly the e-nail. I can get the heat just perfect to where I need it on the elev8r. I find it takes just a bit longer sometimes...but I never get too hot of a hit with my coil....with my torch I usually get too hot of a hit as it is really hard to gauge the heat level unless you have a digital IR gauge. You need good timing to keep heating constant with the torch on the elev8r. But using a torch for me is when I want a few quick power hits....and that works extremely well.

Using the flowerpot is super fast and easy after the e-nail has properly heated up. I love this part about the flowerpot......and if you have a few using it at the same time.....probably the best desktop you could have.

Now to answer your inquiry about the Elev8r being as powerful as the Flowerpot.......YUP! In fact I feel it's a better/cleaner performing vape. The medication/high you get from them is different. The Elev8r is a better experience for me personally......not sure others have the same senses and tastes as me....but being pretty sensitive to vapor.....the Elev8r is the most powerful and least irritable on my system.

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
I am down to my last heater (4th) now and this seems to be a keeper (using it for ~4 weeks now). The 3rd one cracked after the first usage (to be correct, a tiny crack showed after the first usage and I took if for some dirt but it then cracked audibly on the second use). I had suspected something like this because it has a lot of tiny air inclusions that expand differently when heated. I had bought two heaters as replacements when my second one cracked (but I used the cracked one until it fell apart). Unfortunately, @7thFloorVapes stated that they only replace within the first 10 days, so it is unwise of to buy in stock. I won't buy any of the boro heaters again. Hopefully, the quartz version will be of more consistent quality.

Schroedinger,

7thFloorVapes

Company Rep
Hey Guys & Gals-

How is life? We hope everything is going well. Big news coming Friday! Announcement coming Friday, 4:20p MT LIVE on 7th Floor's Instagram. Stay tuned, turn notifications on, and enjoy the show!

We are also are a part of A LOT of different giveaways right now. Follow us on social media to stay up to date on news, giveaways, and the latest education.

See you on Friday!

Alex T

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Yo my vape journey started with da Buddha which was passed on to a friend in need, but I rock the Elev8r now. It's the heaviest hitting vape I've ever tried, honestly. It's capable of rich, dense vapor from a massive bowl.
To me it's like an herbal dab. I personally do not enjoy the concentrate surface, as I'm using an isolate, and the herbal bowl gets dumped out onto the ceramic piece for concentrates. It's so messy trying to do a double decker. Isolate tends to fall through the cracks very easily... It's too pouros for my personal needs.

The give away are indeed awesome, and while I don't expect to win something, my fingers will still be crossed lol

I'm hoping the big announcement is at least partially elev8r related. Quartz heater perhaps? Maybe we will see the unveiling of the dual bowl elev8r lol maybe not

Diggy Smalls,

hopla

when is the big announcement of the quartz elev8r expected?
wasn't it yesterday at 4:20 PM MT?
i didn't see anything!?!?

hopla,
Top Bottom