• No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I REPEAT!!!
DO NOT DROP THE HEATER INTO THE SNOW WHILE HOT!!! :disgust:
I spiderwebed the heater.:doh: It's still intact.:nod: Will it still work?:shrug: Stay tuned! :D
Merry Christmas! :wave:
EDIT: Just tried the heater with the stock glass stem and it worked..then after..the heater cracked in 2 :rip: :ugh:

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I REPEAT!!!
DO NOT DROP THE HEATER INTO THE SNOW WHILE HOT!!! :disgust:
I spiderwebed the heater.:doh: It's still intact.:nod: Will it still work?:shrug: Stay tuned! :D
Merry Christmas! :wave:
EDIT: Just tried the heater with the stock glass stem and it worked..then after..the heater cracked in 2 :rip: :ugh:
I dislike that comment...but there is no button to signify my feelings. did you like it when you had it atleast?

bellas

If your thinking of buying use the golden ticket code. It works out to $84.00 instead of 88!
It taste incredible when done right.
Ordered a second-but only wanted--
wand, heater, clip with code= $65.

The Daily Cloud

Blogger. Testing vapes is what I do.
This thing is a savage!

26067251_1767913213271341_8265676273527816192_n.jpg

The Daily Cloud

Blogger. Testing vapes is what I do.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on hit consistency.
Hit consistency is, well, consistent. What makes a vape like this so effective is that the "heater" never makes contact with the herbs until you take a draw. Convection is a very effective heating method when done right, and looking at the AVB it's obvious that extraction is complete and uniform. With the Elev8r my AVB is always golden brown, which seems pretty consistent to me.

I'll admit that initially I was unsure about heating the glass unit with a blowtorch, and I thought I'd end up putting myself in the hospital if I got too high. But for the flavor alone it's 100% worth it :lol:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I really like the idea of an all glass, torch powered full convection vape but I'll use it almost exclusively through water. How does it work with a bubbler? I would like to be able to achieve full extraction in a single hit, I can do that with my Omnivap but I prefer convection vapes taste.

One thing I noticed is using a sidecar bubbler like @The Daily Cloud probably makes for easier heating when using through water, since the convective glass tip is the highest point on the rig, you can torch it without the flame hitting anything else.

But if you watch the second part of this vid, you can see this style of water pipe makes it harder to heat evenly, so he takes it to his hand and torches it like a vapcap. I don't necessarily mind doing that, but seems a little sketchier than heating a vapcap since a brulee torch is being used and not just a single jet lighter.

Alexis

What is the Golden Ticket Code?
Well I just VERY VERY impulsively thought I would find out- typed it in at checkout, first with a space- no joy!

Then as one word and, Voila! I just bought me an Elev8r! It came to $107 shipped to UK, which is £80.

NOT extortionate at all I say for what looks and sounds like such an impressive and fun vaporizer. It has had me quite excited already. It is partly the ritual which appeals to me. Give the process your attention, hit that load, walk away a happier man, back to your business as usual. :freak:

Last edited:

thedeserttortoise

Well I just VERY VERY impulsively thougut I would find out- typed it in at checkout, first with a space- no joy!

Then as one word and, Voila! I just bought me an Elev8r! It came to $107 shipped to UK, which is £80.

NOT extortionate at all I say for what looks and sounds like such an impressive and fun vaporizer. It has had me quite excited already. It is partly the ritual which appeals to me. Give the process your attention, hit that load, walk away a happier man, back to your business as usual. :freak:

A big thanks Alexis.. I have a new Elev8r headed my way. Whats even more cool is the banner ad on their site had the golden ticket info too.... I opted for the cheapo shipping as these guys are just up the road from where I live in New Mexico... less than a hundred for this magic to be headed my way. A big thanks again for your assistance.. Lets compare notes when we get them... Cheers..

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
using a sidecar bubbler like @The Daily Cloud probably makes for easier heating when using through water, since the convective glass tip is the highest point on the rig, you can torch it without the flame hitting anything else.

That's a good point, I always use a drop down to avoid having hot stuff too close to my face and to be able to see the vapor production as it flows.

I'm still curious to see if someone can chime in on how good it is at extracting everything in a single hit.

@7thFloorVapes will the Elev8r be a available from some shop over here in the EU?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That's a good point, I always use a drop down to avoid having hot stuff too close to my face and to be able to see the vapor production as it flows.

I'm still curious to see if someone can chime in on how good it is at extracting everything in a single hit.

@7thFloorVapes will the Elev8r be a available from some shop over here in the EU?

Yeah, if this is capable of extracting everything in one hit I would be ready to buy today.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
100% subjective...you can and you can't.

if it's a full bowl, I'd be impressed if you could pull it all in in one draw.

if you packed a smaller amount and used a larger torch...it could easily happen

the thing is: you can heat while you draw which increases your chances

get a double or triple brulee torch and your really in there!

Morty

so he takes it to his hand and torches it like a vapcap. I don't necessarily mind doing that, but seems a little sketchier than heating a vapcap since a brulee torch is being used and not just a single jet lighter.
Sounds kinda fun too though, right ? :rockon:

get a double or triple brulee torch and your really in there!
Could you use a propane torch like w/ the Supreme ? :evil:

The $ on this thing is VAS inducing

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Could you use a propane torch like w/ the Supreme ? :evil:

The $ on this thing is VAS inducing
you can indeed use a propane torch, i just don't have one and don't recommend them...the one time i purchased a propane torch...it worked well, but it never stopped leaking....i stopped using it for a week and it was empty. never wend back.

let this be your last VAS transaction of the year...although its no Vapor Snake! :rofl:

Incredible!:nod:even more incredible 7th floor took care of me on the heater!:tup: CS awesomeness! It was totally my fault but they rocked it! Thanks guys!:clap:
the CS is top notch...i should have mine back soon too...would have probably already had it, ifnot for the holidays...you gotta try it with concentrates

biohacker

Is there anything in this vapor that my Showerhead can't give me?

10-45s detonation? Glass purity? The FP isn't the best tasting vape out there IMO. Oh, and your cordless. Just a few things...there are many.

you can indeed use a propane torch, i just don't have one and don't recommend them...the one time i purchased a propane torch...it worked well, but it never stopped leaking....i stopped using it for a week and it was empty. never wend back.

Sounds like a bad torch, same thing happened to me. Picked up a bernzomatic propane torch w/ ignitor and it works like a dream - and is way more efficient/economical vs butane IME. However, my creme brule torch flame kicks the shit outta the propane so I suck it up and waste the extra pennies to achieve that rocket fast heat up speed.

Was seriously debating this one, however the shipping to Canada is nearly 1/2 the cost of the vape for some stupid reason so I can't justify the cost at this point for something that I will most likely break. Furthermore, like my experience with the vapocane, I think lacking a thermometer would be a deal breaker for me. It's hard enough sometimes with the digital supreme v3 FFS! Then again, i'm a flavour snob and can't stand any "high temp" or over roast flavour notes. It's not about "clouds" for me anymore unless they taste fucking awesome!

Can't wait for your full review @WakeAndVape :rockon: I hear that rooster clucking at the start of your shows in my sleep now! :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom