Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galacha

I also would like yo know why shipping to canada is so expensive. On a full unit like the ssv I understand because of te weight. But a tool pick could he send in an envelope. I just got a similar one (no glass tip) for FREE shipped by bud the guy from the youtube channel the vape critic.

This is unfortunate because it prevents us canadian to pirchase accessories or replacement part. The vape being all glass is even more infuriating because breaking will happen. Would love for 7th floor to add shipping options. I don't even care if it takes a month for me to get the package.

Ok rant over sorry guys haha. I do LOVE the Elev8r tho which is why this issue is close to my heart.

Buds of War

#fueledbyTHC
Hiya, I checked it out. Looks like great airflow. I wonder about the screen though? I mean they dont look readily available, may be expensive too.

Maybe they last a lifetime? Or can you get backups, or find other options?
I assume you are using some kond of adapter? Or 18 mm male glass?

I didnt have ANY Elev8r yesterday, first time in months I think.
I was able to think again!:rofl: Kind of nice actually. I have been too blasted on a daily basis. Just vapcaps. Need to do some more allergy testing with coil today. I do feel the problem may be the slower extraction. Much more repeated inhalations to fihish a load. Lots more hot air.

The effect is deeper and stronger, but more aggravating to my airways.
Last bowl I had 2 nights ago- I was up at 750 in the small Vapefiend bowl and toked for ages on it. The abv is still with green in it, not dark at all. :hmm: But I recall getting dark and even abv on much lower temps last week.

I did also reshape my coil a touch. Following @Baron23 's suggestion that the thermocouple could be in the tip. So I simply squeezed the tip in a touch.
But it still isnt touchong the glass there. I dont see how it possibly can either. I had to loosen it a bit because it wouldnt fit on the heatet at first.

How it is now, it couldnt possibly fit on if it was any thighter, so as to touch the glass at the tip.

However, I did get improved coil and controller perfromance from the tightening. Even morr accurate and stable. Really hardly a drop during hits. Looking forward to riggging her up shortly.
the screens are standard 20mm SS readily available and cheap as chips, the tuff bowl is £13.49 from ebay.
I'm using different glass each time so sometimes i have to use an adapter.
Having the coil has tight as you can round the heater, making sure the nubs are covered as much as poss with the heating elements of the coil, works an absolute treat. The tip isnt touching the glass but it's as close as I can get it lol.
Both myself and my partner are absolutely gobsmacked with this piece of glass you know. Crazy shit man.
I'm totally getting rid of my VapirRise and totally converting to 7th Floor.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
The 7th floor glass bead pic is one of my favorite tools.

My other favorite tool is the pax loading scoop. With these two tools....you can rule any vape session! :tup:

Agreed!

I ordered a couple extra Pax tools to give out to new vaporents s a welcome gift.

JCharles,
Reactions: BigJr48

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
**BIG ELEV8R NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT**​

Hey guys and gals, Alex here! :rockon:

I hope all is well with everyone. What a busy 4:20 weekend we had. Microdosing events in Denver, glass blowing all over Colorado, and don't forget about those 15 Silver Surfer's that were fired up and reminding the community who are the pioneers in the vaping game. It is AMAZING to see the 7th Floor Army this large and active, we hear your voice.

Quartz ELEV8R heaters are closer to being finished than ever! Finishing up RnD testing now, then to the beta phase, and we can bring you a stronger, more durable heat source for the purest, all-convection vape around. We will make our announcement on F#ck Combustion for our official quartz launch date!

More to come with pictures, videos, and huge tasty clouds of pure vapor. :smug:

Until then, show us your ELEV8R in action with your favorite photos or videos!

Thank you and have a beautiful week! Ride the Wave!

-Alex T:bigleaf:
Social Media and Marketing Director

Hi Alex, great to get an update on this, thanks man.
Please tell me, are you sending these quartz heaters out to your EU vendors, i.e. Namaste and LaCentrale/Jah?
Thanks

Alexis

Hi Alex, great to get an update on this, thanks man.
Please tell me, are you sending these quartz heaters out to your EU vendors, i.e. Namaste and LaCentrale/Jah?
Thanks

Plus 1 for this inquiry. I am sure it will be an eventuality.
@7thFloorVapes thanks so much Alex for staying on this and for everything you guys do- also what woukd be very cool is if somehow the quartz heaters could include the little nub?

More people are using coils now to heat the Elev8r which I expect to expand further and could be a big hit with quartz in the long run. Those nubs on the old heaters are handy for the coil,,and seem to make zero difference otherwise, so maybe they could be made this way?

Leave it with you guys anyway. Whatever you can do, we will be ready to take up the surf and ride that wave high! :rockon:

LabPong

I would appreciate some nubs on new heaters. I use a coil and torch with my Elev8r. But using the coil with nubs on the heater will keep the sick clip from getting so hot. So cool to see this update info, thanks Alex!

LabPong,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I'm not convinced most v8rs are using a coil, though it may seem like it based on images in this forum recently. I would be interested in an informal poll of this though, cause maybe I'm wrong. Maybe coil use with the Elev8r is blowing up?

Last edited:

Buds of War

#fueledbyTHC
I would appreciate some nubs on new heaters. I use a coil and torch with my Elev8r. But using the coil with nubs on the heater will keep the sick clip from getting so hot. So cool to see this update info, thanks Alex!
7th floor will make you a heater with a nub if you ask them, i asked and i received here in the UK. TBH my coil is so tight round my elev8r i didn't even need a nubby heater but it was good to reach out to them for a chit chat.

When I first saw the Elev8r I had no interest in it at all. I felt after stopping smoking using butane and a naked flame would be a backward step. Discovering that a coil can be used has been a revelation, I have no interest in anything else other than 7th Floor vapes and glass pathways now.....well I still have my interests in a German company but that's different lol

Alexis

@Diggy Smalls I wasnt clear enough, I never suggested that the majority are using coils, or even a great number. But I can certainly see the numbers increasing, especially with quartz in the picture.

So I just thought if it makes no functional downside difference, having nubs would be great and keep the option there for anyone to drop a coil on top.
@Buds of War yeah I know bro that they will hook us up. If we ask for a nubbed heater. Tbh, Im actually really liking the look of their double honeycomb bubbler with sherlock.
It is there as an add-on with the Elev8r, but I dont see it on their site seperately?

Anyway, if I need a custom nub, maybe they could add the bubbler to the invoice. We'll see.

:o:oRight:o:o MY HEATER IS CRACKED! Just across the side near the top. It is working still. I have a spate nubbed one too, but quartz is coming through in nice timing.

So thats the bad news. The good news? Coil breakthrough!:rockon:
It just want right, it waa taking so many draws, never exactly milking. Abv still light, even up at 750 in smaller bowl!

So I had an idea. I turned the coil the other way up (handle at top), like we discussed @LabPong .

Every time I have done this, the coil temp drops fast, and after climbing back it always sits lower than before. So I have always kept it the other way up, assuming the higher coil temp reading was desired.
Notice the coil glows this way up too. Temps were already at 750 last night when turned over.

So I theorised that the lower coil reading is illusory, and that it drops because more heat is going into the heater this way up.
Anyway, it worked. Much better, denser, easier and tastier hits at lower temps.

My controller temp readings have gone a weird again randomly. Coil reads 60 below set temp. But is stable, consistent and steady. 740 set earlier- 670 coil. Amazing hits! Instant milk, shirt pulls then clear. Magnificent flavour.

It hasnt done this so far. Had to rush out not had more chance yet, just 3 amazing hits.
So there us huge variation with this setup, and tweaking to be done. But when right, it hits just like the torch on tap. Regulated smooth milk.:cool:

mixchu69

Wondering if ppl who are willing to dish out $50-60, if @7thFloorVapes can make a personalized coil for the elev8ter. I know their specialty is glass and vapes, but if they can outsource and find a coil maker (understanding that the tolerances of glass/quartz arent identical). I dont want to buy a new coil, bend it improperly and break it. Just a thought

mixchu69,

Alexis

Wondering if ppl who are willing to dish out $50-60, if @7thFloorVapes can make a personalized coil for the elev8ter. I know their specialty is glass and vapes, but if they can outsource and find a coil maker (understanding that the tolerances of glass/quartz arent identical). I dont want to buy a new coil, bend it improperly and break it. Just a thought
It isnt a bad idea. Still slightly premature. Would need some serious R&D, when this movement gathers more momentum maybe it will come about naturally.

Alexis,

Buds of War

#fueledbyTHC
or maybe have heaters specially made for coils

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Yeah, I'm definitely in favor of quartz heater, and knubs on all heaters by default. It's very confusing to see it one way in the product images, and then have it not match in person. Consistency is very important.
Anyway, I loaded up the elev8r early with some shake from mostly outdoor grown stuff. It tasted like grass. lol I can't use my cheap weed in this beast, cause the flavor is so amplified.
So, +1 for quartz heaters, and +1 for knubs being default on the heaters.

Diggy Smalls,

Alexis

or maybe have heaters specially made for coils
Bingo, incorporate both together from the beginnint of the design and we have a new adventurous vape project on the horizon.:clap:

Except one which removes the obstacle of easily accessing the load underneath the coiled heater.

Alexis,

Buds of War

#fueledbyTHC
Bingo, incorporate both together from the beginnint of the design and we have a new adventurous vape project on the horizon.:clap:

Except one which removes the obstacle of easily accessing the load underneath the coiled heater.
just as easy as accessing it now i guess

Buds of War,

subway13029

Drinking a Intuition Ale Works BBA Underdark Imperial Stout.Using the ELEV8R with the torch instead of with the coil for the 1st time.Amazing flavor vaping Forbidden fruit, listening to Erick Sermon.
Epdo5Td.jpg

o85EhZE.jpg

J85c7dB.jpg

Cx0Gd2U.jpg

EDIT: I really enjoyed using the ELEV8R with the torch . Nailed where I wanted it from the very first hit.I own a couple of StickyBricks so maybe that helped.Got a couple of very nice flavorful hits,this is what it looked like when I dumped it.I tend to dump after one more hit after I notice I decline in flavor.
iQAzAr2.jpg
That’s funny..I saw the address on that beer..right around corner from me..intuition is cool spot..

Alexis

just as easy as accessing it now i guess
Well when I have the Herborizer in house, in comparison the Elev8r is a PITA to get quick, eyes closed, no brain power or concentration immediate load access after every hit if desired.

For me personally it is a fiddly task that requires some concentration and dexterity managing the Elev8r loads. So the future coil wrapped Elev8r desktop really needs to have equally easy load access as the current top ease of use desktops like the Herbo and Flowerpot, IMO of course (always take it with salt and pepper.);)

Alexis,

disGRUNTled

That’s funny..I saw the address on that beer..right around corner from me..intuition is cool spot..
Yeah mang, I am into craft beer as well (another expensive hobby :)).Jville is stepping up their craft beer game up for sure Intuition, Aardwolf,bSouthern Swells, Wicked Barley ect .

Last edited:

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
Yeah mang, I am into craft beer as well (another expensive hobby :)).Jville is stepping to their craft beer game up for sure Intuition, Aardwolf,bSouthern Swells, Wicked Barley ect .
I have three 64 oz growlers (Stanley heavy duty ones) that I fill up on the reg......I keep eyeing those sweet ass beer glasses Steve is pimpin on IG...one these days I'm gonna buy one.

subway13029

Yeah mang, I am into craft beer as well (another expensive hobby :)).Jville is stepping to their craft beer game up for sure Intuition, Aardwolf,bSouthern Swells, Wicked Barley ect .
Having brunch at wicked barley Sunday..they are really close to me..like throw a rock..aardwolf cool too.. but barley is my spot...

Top Bottom