• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Both of my heaters came shipped with little tiny nicks in the ground glass part. I wasn't super happy about it, but also not upset. More like suspicious. ( @steama you're probably right about it being nothing, that's what reason tells me)
I think the concentrate pad is supposed to sit up over the herb bowl so you can use both at once. That is how mine works. My issue was that I could not get the pas out after use except by dumping the bowl, sending spent herb into the concentrate pad. Yay

Last edited:
Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: steama

Yoduh

I'm back! Lol
Should I order a second heater?
And is there any kind of discount code for FC members on a budget? :)

Yoduh,
Reactions: steama

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
I also have chips/scratches on both of the ground glass parts of my 2 heaters. However, I've had good luck with the boro tips since getting a replacement (cracked heater) and purchasing a backup. Still consider this my daily driver simply for purity and effects. Just amazing. I do want quartz for peace of mind and longevity!

Has anyone tried heating up the tip without any spinning? Meaning, using the torch lock function and holding in one place. It's fun to spin, but I'm wondering if the supposed even heat distribution is really a thing that would affect consistency or extraction in this system.

Alexis

I also have chips/scratches on both of the ground glass parts of my 2 heaters. However, I've had good luck with the boro tips since getting a replacement (cracked heater) and purchasing a backup. Still consider this my daily driver simply for purity and effects. Just amazing. I do want quartz for peace of mind and longevity!

Has anyone tried heating up the tip without any spinning? Meaning, using the torch lock function and holding in one place. It's fun to spin, but I'm wondering if the supposed even heat distribution is really a thing that would affect consistency or extraction in this system.
I have been very casual, economical and minimal with the spinning at times. More like gently twirling back and forth, like spit-roasting a pig. Not too fast, rocking one way, then back again. This is to minimise repetitive strain injury.

I hold it still for a second or two at a time, without worrying about not turning the glass quickly enough. I also put the glass right in the inner blue flame from the off. Never had any signs of a problem so far with my heater, 5 weeks strong. I have been overly relaxed lately about handling it too, the odd little roll and bonk here and there.

I dont think you really have to spin it. It is more a precaution, obviously some rotation is best and for even heat up as well. But there is a large margin to draw a line though.

Last edited:

hoyo77

My blazer big buddy torch arrived today and I think it is a better tool for the average stoner than the blazer big shot. Here are the reasons I like the big buddy better than the blazer big shot.
  1. It is smaller size but still a sizable torch
  2. It has a gas control slider + to - that works great. I have set mine to the smallest flame size
  3. It has a smaller flame than the big shot and uses much less butane - still a very powerful flame
  4. the big buddy offers a way to use that the big shot is missing. With the big buddy you can release the safety and ignite with the thumb button. When you release the thumb button the flame goes out...I love this feature because when I am ready to put the torch down I want it to go out.
  5. the big buddy has a slider switch for continuous hands free operation.
  6. the big buddy is missing the screw gas control that the big shot torch has which I think is great. I can't tell you the number of times I thought this screw was closed and off, only to find the big shot in the morning completely drained of butane. This can't happen with the big buddy which is another big plus.
  7. It's a blazer. I have never had a problem with a blazer torch. All their products are very hot stuff.
TT386%20%28WHITE%29%20%282%29_0.jpg

:myday:
What he said!! I have teh all black...15-20 seconds torch time and you are vaping away. Also bought a 4pack of butane off amazon as well. 4pack of Newport 28$

Alexis

My blazer big buddy torch arrived today and I think it is a better tool for the average stoner than the blazer big shot. Here are the reasons I like the big buddy better than the blazer big shot.
  1. It is smaller size but still a sizable torch
  2. It has a gas control slider + to - that works great. I have set mine to the smallest flame size
  3. It has a smaller flame than the big shot and uses much less butane - still a very powerful flame
  4. the big buddy offers a way to use that the big shot is missing. With the big buddy you can release the safety and ignite with the thumb button. When you release the thumb button the flame goes out...I love this feature because when I am ready to put the torch down I want it to go out.
  5. the big buddy has a slider switch for continuous hands free operation.
  6. the big buddy is missing the screw gas control that the big shot torch has which I think is great. I can't tell you the number of times I thought this screw was closed and off, only to find the big shot in the morning completely drained of butane. This can't happen with the big buddy which is another big plus.
  7. It's a blazer. I have never had a problem with a blazer torch. All their products are very hot stuff.
TT386%20%28WHITE%29%20%282%29_0.jpg

:myday:
Very interesting Steama thanks for sharing. I just posted my Big Buddy back to Vapefiend today to swap it for the Bigshot. I struggle to hold the ignite button in with one thumb just to switch to continuous flame, and I could never hold it in how you are but I can appreciate the ease and convenience of that for others.

I think the Bigshot is better suited to me here. I can live with the process of it. I tyoically have the wpa sitting in bubbler or by my side to start torch with 2 hands. Then drop heater back in bubbler and turn torch off and place down.
So I have been using the double bruleee last few days. I can testify 100% that different torches give different results. I get much nicer, tastier, smoother vapor with the Big Buddy compared to the Brulee. Not just heat up times, it just performs differently (the Elev8r).

Im hoping the Bigshot will still allow for this.
And @Danksta sorry man I was too wasted last night to comment, but yeah you're dead right about the gas cost to factor in. I have used in 5 weeks enough gas to hit 10-15 vapcaps a week for about 3 years! No exaggeration.

I just took my first delivery of 6 pack Newport today, to replace the 18 month old WhipIt that would have lasted another 2 years.:lol:

Edit- @hoyo77 just saw your post- 6 pack for £12.85:tup:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I have the GS and the Elev8r. These are my observations.
  • The GS is up there with the best of em in taste, however even the Elev8r blows the GS away on taste.
  • The GS definitely extracts faster, but the vapor from the Elev8r is more enjoyable
  • The potency... There are days where I feel like the GS gets me more lifted and there are days where the Elev8r brings me to a level where the GS cannot. I think it's a tie.
  • Clouds. They both can get retarded sized clouds however the GS definitely wins here.
Better than the GS? I might be wrong, but I remember you preferring the GS over the FP like me. You've got me super interested in this now.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
All the vapes you mention are so damn good maybe it is beginning to become a preference thing. I would never say the flower pot is better than the ELEV8R by judging the quality of the vapor, both are so damn good by what they produce.

It is a great time to be a vape head.

:nod:
When performance/taste is similar I do start judging it on (arguably) less important stuff that's more personal to me. I'm really into wood/glass so that usually wins out for me, definitely more about preference like you said. I love a good butane vape too. Damn it, I just talked myself into buying this.

Alexis

h....o......l.....l.........y crap. I am absolutely medicated higher than I ever have on any vape yet. And also it is extremely smooth through water.

Big Buddy Turbo FTW......totally wrecked on 1.3 to 1.6 loads.
:rockon:
@steama , we did try telling them didn't we!:nod: This vape has done wonders for my street cred lately, like backing a good horse that continues to shine through time. Thanks a lot bro for the Bigshot flame tips as well. Being able to use the minimum flame will be very important to getting the most out of this vape.

@LabPong I have had similar feelings indeed about the level of medication I get with the Elev8r, compared to all my other vape experiences to date. Atm, the only vape it seems is being officially declared as heavier/more powerful by members who have both- us the SV3.

But it has even been stated that the Elev8r is more enjoyable than the Supreme, effect wise.

I only used my Supreme for 6 days and it was an unfair trial. But I wasnt nearly as blown away, wasted and amazed by the Supreme as I was with my initial Elev8r experiences. From memory I didnt get as hammered with the SV3, but it really wasnt a fair trial.

Otherwise it hits me as hard as virtually any other vape I can think of from experience.

Alexis,
Reactions: Yoduh

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
h....o......l.....l.........y crap. I am absolutely medicated higher than I ever have on any vape yet. And also it is extremely smooth through water.

Big Buddy Turbo FTW......totally wrecked on 1.3 to 1.6 loads.

What is a 1.6 load? You loaded 1.6 grams for one rip?

Atm, the only vape it seems is being officially declared as heavier/more powerful by members who have both- us the SV3.

I don't recall reading that at all? Who said that?

invertedisdead,

Alexis

What is a 1.6 load? You loaded 1.6 grams for one rip?

I don't recall reading that at all? Who said that?
It was @shaolinmilk who made these comments in a direct comparison on the previous page I believe.
Just to be clear, Im not saying the Elev8r hits harder than any other specific vape- just pointing out that it has only been said officially by one user that he finds the SV3 to be heavier.
I don't think there have been any other clear and definitive statements made about it potency or effects wise, where owners felt another vape gets them higher.

In fact, generally the opposite. Of course, it is very much a qualitative thing, as well as quantative (love those terms). I just am really enjoying seeing what new owners are making if the effects. In relation to all past vaping (or cannabis full stop) experience, it seems like everybody is wonderfully surprised at the novelty of the Elev8r effects, and astounded by the flavour.
Anyway nice to see you bro, have a chilled start to the weekend (do I hear a Showerhead calling?)
Just started my first Elev8r load today. I only had 3 loads yesterday, and 2 vapcaps and I have been feeling blitzed all morning still.
I go through a bit of material with it, but the mileage return is very good bang for buck.

Edit- @invertedisdead , Im pretty sure @LabPong means 0.13, 0.16 gram loads. A very common decimal misplacement on this forum, just too unprofessional really!:nope::disgust:

Haha, just kidding Labpong, cos Im going round correcting people left, R and centre with this lately where it has caused some confusion.:tup:

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It was @shaolinmilk who made these comments in a direct comparison on the previous page I believe.
Just to be clear, Im not saying the Elev8r hits harder than any other specific vape- just pointing out that it has only been said officially by one user that he finds the SV3 to be heavier.
I don't think there have been any other clear and definitive statements made about it potency or effects wise, where owners felt another vape gets them higher.

In fact, generally the opposite. Of course, it is very much a qualitative thing, as well as quantative (love those terms). I just am really enjoying seeing what new owners are making if the effects. In relation to all past vaping (or cannabis full stop) experience, it seems like everybody is wonderfully surprised at the novelty of the Elev8r effects, and astounded by the flavour.
Anyway nice to see you bro, have a chilled start to the weekend (do I hear a Showerhead calling?)
Just started my first Elev8r load today. I only had 3 loads yesterday, and 2 vapcaps and I have been feeling blitzed all morning still.
I go through a bit of material with it, but the mileage return is very good bang for buck.

Edit- @invertedisdead , Im pretty sure @LabPong means 0.13, 0.16 gram loads. A very common decimal misplacement on this forum, just too unprofessional really!:nope::disgust:

Haha, just kidding Labpong, cos Im going round correcting people left, R and centre with this lately where it has caused some confusion.:tup:

Word! I guess I only remember reading a comparison from @shaolinmilk between the GS. I hope my question didn't come across in an aggressive way, sorry for the tense phrasing, I posted that a little early this morning :zzz:

Still looking forward to trying this vape!

I was gonna say, if you could crush 1.6 grams in one rip that would be pretty crazy :science::whoa:

You bet buddy, showerhead has already called and left a lengthy message :D

Any idea what your average load is in the elev8r? I know some people have asked about how well it works for smaller doses, curious what your median loading is? The bowl seems pretty large, maybe they could make a native 14mm jointed version with a smaller bowl? Then again if it rips like the FP and similar vapes, maybe 18mm is proper as I feel these heavy hitters need a larger pipe to really tame the massive clouds.

Last edited:

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Any idea what your average load is in the elev8r?

I'm curious to know this also.
I load up to 0.1 in a Vapcap, up to 0.2 in a Flipbrick, and I'm hoping that the ELEV8R will get me upwards of 0.3.
I put 0.4 in the Aromed recently and hallucinated wonderfully :lol:. So, if the ELEV8R can administer this load more rapidly, I'll be very excited indeed :)

Alexis

Word! I guess I only remember reading a comparison from @shaolinmilk between the GS. I hope my question didn't come across in an aggressive way, sorry for the tense phrasing, I posted that a little early this morning :zzz:

Still looking forward to trying this vape!

I was gonna say, if you could crush 1.6 grams in one rip that would be pretty crazy :science::whoa:

You bet buddy, showerhead has already called and left a lengthy message :D

Any idea what your average load is in the elev8r? I know some people have asked about how well it works for smaller doses, curious what your median loading is? The bowl seems pretty large, maybe they could make a native 14mm jointed version with a smaller bowl? Then again if it rips like the FP and similar vapes, maybe 18mm is proper as I feel these heavy hitters need a larger pipe to really tame the massive clouds.
Hey no need to say sorry for anything brother, we are good!:tup: Please always just let your thoughts out I know you always mean best and would never read into anything you say.

I have experimented with different load sizes and not really got any solid scientific conclusions for you so far- I'm not so useful to you all in this daily vaporization practical sense.

I'm also a little reluctant to ever weigh my loads, because it might make me feel bad about going through my precious supply a bit quicker than I like to think I am.;)
I think I prefer a slightly bigger load with this one though. Like the 0.25 rec or up to 0.3.
I think going above that will affect airflow and you wiill be in uneven browning terriroty.

But this is kind of how I have always had to use the XL Herborizer, bigger loads that last a session or two. The Elev8r can give me much bigger clouds and stronger effects from a smalller load than the XL from same size or 50% bigger load even.

I can use smaller loads in the Elev8r, and the main reason I think I don't is due to the little hassle to insepct and stir the load, which is much more frequent with micro loads.

Basically less hits between load stir/inspection/empty, if you get me. So, partly to make life easier I use a bigger load. It also keeps the herb nice and even sitting in the bowl. As a smaller load dries out, it shrinks and can be harder to fully and evenly extract from, keep centred etc.

With 0.25 ish you can hit it for a while with many very good hits, with a little shake when you feel needed. Then I will use the test tube tongs to stir it up. Then usually breaking down when vapor declines. But all in a flexible manner.
With my micro one hit extraction experiments, 0.1 ish covering the screen, I would get pretty complete and fast extraction but usually with some unvaped bud around the edges. If the EQ basket fitted in the bowl, could see that working very well.

So it was just a little hassle, finnicky, to get repeatable large, smooth hits. Load it up as directed and it is piece of pie. Just a case of judging temp from there. Stretch a load as far as you want or:whoa:, the choice is yours.

More thoughts on this. But losing track and rambling so nuff for now, little too high to see sense. And hey bro you have a heart of gold I know this, be as blase, direct and open as can be please do, likewise if my posts ever appear to be blunt, inconsiderate or lack empathy it is me being flat or tired always know that. Peace dude, enjoy that AMAZING Showerhead on me.:rockon:

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I packed that shit in there when I woke up in the middle of the night. It was at least a half gram. I turned the torch on full blast and cranked the heat for 20 seconds. Holy shit. The first hit was that lighter vapor. I shook it up and heated about 20 seconds. Crushed the bowl and got clouds that brought rain. I cried. 2 hits and the bowl was completely spent.
Just be sure to use a glass piece when you do it like this cause the wand will not cool it enough. First hit would be fine, but that second one makes me cough too hard when using the wand.

I've been using the wand with my vapcap.

Alexis

i would like to see a titanium heater option.
Speak to Newvape? I'm not sure if 7th Floor will explore this because it is the glass purity that makes the Elev8r just what it is.

There would instantly be less appeal to this device for some with the top Ti desktops, who would currently enjoy the Elev8r for the pure glass taste, and effects of course.

But take away that magical purity to the vapor and the whole ritual would seem like an inconvenience when the Flowerpot/Herbo Ti sit in wait. All said, Im not saying it isn't a good idea, I would try it out. Just seems like an odd direction to be looking in here, ESPECIALLY with quartz heaters in the works.
:2c::)

pyrat615

Speak to Newvape? I'm not sure if 7th Floor will explore this because it is the glass purity that makes the Elev8r just what it is.

There would instantly be less appeal to this device for some with the top Ti desktops, who would currently enjoy the Elev8r for the pure glass taste, and effects of course.

But take away that magical purity to the vapor and the whole ritual would seem like an inconvenience when the Flowerpot/Herbo Ti sit in wait. All said, Im not saying it isn't a good idea, I would try it out. Just seems like an odd direction to be looking in here, ESPECIALLY with quartz heaters in the works.
:2c::)
im curious what are the advantages of quartz over boro?
i understand purists and the all glass path i just dont see the advantage
but i may be missing something

pyrat615,

DarkRoast

I believe the benefits are heat retention, durability, and less time to heat it before it is ready. I know I have already cracked one of my heaters... 7th Floor was very quick to send a replacement, so no fault there. I am definitely interested in a quartz heater. Especially if it takes less time to heat - which means less butane used :)

Alexis

I know nothing of this field trurhfully. But @invertedisdead is very confident quartz is the way to go for the Elev8r, as well as others. He told me it should retain heat longer, heat up faster.

But essentually the crucial word- DURABILITY! This is what I mean about Ti not being the most logical, or even popular direction here. As an alternative to the more fragile glass- sure, I get it and there could be some intetest. But with quartz in the works who needs/wants Ti?

It very likely won't perform better function wise. And taste will be inferior to quartz and take the Elev8r down a real peg for the sake of better durabillty, which quartz offers anyway.

Personally I would much rather see a Ti Supreme (V5). Or Quartz!! What an idea.

Glass and quartz is surely the future in vaporsing? It is certainly very sought after and is increasingly desired/appreciated I believe.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:)) I dont think it is that much better option than quality boro. I've cracked more 4 mm quartz bangers than 2mm thick Simax glass gn0mes for sure. Quartz tubes/sleeves cost 5-10 times the price of boro. As far as heat retention it both are really close,the wall thickness has much more to do with it than the type of glass used. Anyway i guess we will know soon enough when 7thfloor come up with it. I wonder mainly how much more expensive will it be than the boro. Quartz is really expected to have better thermal shock resistance then boro,but boro also gives the opportunity of fixing small hairline cracks yourself by holding the flame for a prolonged period at the place. Since quartz has a bit higher melting point it is hard to reach it with regular butane torch ,therefore once you crack it it is lost.
Someone mentioned titanium heater. IMO this is not a good option since it hot metal will bring even more thermal shock to the gong joint and will likely result in some breakages,happened to me once with the hot tip of a nectar collector.

Last edited:
Top Bottom