• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexis

ELEV8R has landed and I have had my first bowl with the hand wand. Man that is one clean and tasty hitter and I am completely hammered. It takes a little more heat than I thought at first but when you hit the spot the vapor just pours out of this thing. Did I type that right because I am having a little difficulty.

Back to practicing getting ELEVA8ED! Love this little vape.

:love:
I told you all! Another pleasing and reassuring confirmation that I am not a lightweight or vape shit-talker!:lol:
Coming from the likes of revered members such as yourself, who happen to have tried out a number of pretty good vapes....
And I bet you can further appreciate the little puzzle as to why I react so badly to miniature Flowerpot hits, and not in the same way on any level to monster 'Vat8rs.:hmm: I mean, where is the sense and explanation? When we can answer that, we will have a greatly advanced understanding of cannabis, vaporization and allergies.
Always good to see surprisedly happy new Elev8r users, enjoy!:rockon:

Last edited:

Alexis

baked like a potatoe...so fucked up I even added the 'e'

:nod:
First night I used the Elev8r the effect was so heavy. Ever since then, it has just seemed lile normal to be more cained. Weird, it's like getting a new job and within weeks forgetting what the old job was even like. Im sure this principle applies to many vapes but it was very prominent for me with this one.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I'm SO JEALOUS @steama ! The storm here delayed my delivery more. Hahaha man this has been quite the wait...it's gotta preparing me for the wait I'll innevitably have when I use one of my little vapcap torches. :) I'm also almost out of concentrate, which means I might not be able to do a double decker first thing when I get it. lol oh well

vapirtoo

Ok guys , on the 16th of this month I’m going to pull the trigger on this one. I really thought my VAS was finally killed with my current line up. But those last few posts really spoke to me so.... help!

vapirtoo,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
So I came home and my elev8r was delivered, but I'm afraid to use it cause the heater has a big old crack on it before I even touched it. I contacted them, but man this is kind of ridiculous cause I was given tracking info two weeks ago and then it's cracked when it gets here. I contacted them and I'm looking forward to getting a new heater but at this rate it might be next month I get to try it. :(

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
pinch a piece off a tree and stick that whole nug into the ELEV8R to discover what the meaning of heaven is

:myday:

Ah, the trials and tribulations of glass. I feel for you buddy but at least you know 7th floor is there to take care of you.

Why not fire it up and take a rip with the cracked heater...just wear safety glasses /s. It should be completely safe to use with a crack.

:tup:
I'm definitely not upset with 7th Floor. Frustrated with bad luck with a glass vaporizer.
Ok, man you know what, I decided to give it a go. I used a triple torch and used the water pipe adapter through a dry bubbler, which is what I use for my vapcap. 1 minute gave me the most incredible flavor I've ever had from a vaporizer. I didn't see much vapor, I held it in for ten seconds, and the exhale was a giant cloud of delicious vapor. My bud looked untouched. Lol 1.5 minutes gave me a pull about as thick as my vapcap. But way tastier. And this thing holds a lot if you want it to. I just covered the screen barely and those two rips have me ripped. I am sketched by the crack, but I decided to trust you and give it a go. It does work, and all seems well. It's a nasty looking crack and it's near the base of the heater.

It's a groovy package. I really enjoy the stem, but sort of wish it was a little longer like the LSV wand. I'm sorry if I came off a little uppity or whatever. Once I got high it's all good, man. So yeah, this thing is definitely capable of giant bowls and massive rips. I'm really jealous of you guys with the big torches, but here's the thing. The bowl is huge and it takes a lot of butane lol so the place it fits with me is the heavy hitter. When I get home, I'll load this bad boy up with a few pinches. Hell, I've waited longer than 2 minutes for vapor before! Anyway, this is the guy that will give me the three vapcap loads in one bowl. Part of me wants to see how far I can go but jesus henry krishna I got fucking blitz faced off of a low temp and a medium temp draw. Wow.

One final note. The AVB was even and tan colored with a very "spent" smell to it. It's interesting because I tried heating it up extra long to get it darker but it didn't get any darker for me and tasted bad with very little vapor. The AVB remains from my first bowl there was just barely bigger than a vapcap m bowl. I'll vape that at a high temp and see what's up. I think the AVB is very spent but just lighter than I'm typically used to. I know in my mind this is possible, but I haven't personally experienced it before. I think the flowerpot is capable of doing a lighter AVB that's completely spent, too. Alrughty then. Off to do creative writing.

Last edited:

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
I'm definitely not upset with 7th Floor. Frustrated with bad luck with a glass vaporizer.
Ok, man you know what, I decided to give it a go. I used a triple torch and used the water pipe adapter through a dry bubbler, which is what I use for my vapcap. 1 minute gave me the most incredible flavor I've ever had from a vaporizer. I didn't see much vapor, I held it in for ten seconds, and the exhale was a giant cloud of delicious vapor. My bud looked untouched. Lol 1.5 minutes gave me a pull about as thick as my vapcap. But way tastier. And this thing holds a lot if you want it to. I just covered the screen barely and those two rips have me ripped. I am sketched by the crack, but I decided to trust you and give it a go. It does work, and all seems well. It's a nasty looking crack and it's near the base of the heater.

It's a groovy package. I really enjoy the stem, but sort of wish it was a little longer like the LSV wand. I'm sorry if I came off a little uppity or whatever. Once I got high it's all good, man. So yeah, this thing is definitely capable of giant bowls and massive rips. I'm really jealous of you guys with the big torches, but here's the thing. The bowl is huge and it takes a lot of butane lol so the place it fits with me is the heavy hitter. When I get home, I'll load this bad boy up with a few pinches. Hell, I've waited longer than 2 minutes for vapor before! Anyway, this is the guy that will give me the three vapcap loads in one bowl. Part of me wants to see how far I can go but jesus henry krishna I got fucking blitz faced off of a low temp and a medium temp draw. Wow.

One final note. The AVB was even and tan colored with a very "spent" smell to it. It's interesting because I tried heating it up extra long to get it darker but it didn't get any darker for me and tasted bad with very little vapor. The AVB remains from my first bowl there was just barely bigger than a vapcap m bowl. I'll vape that at a high temp and see what's up. I think the AVB is very spent but just lighter than I'm typically used to. I know in my mind this is possible, but I haven't personally experienced it before. I think the flowerpot is capable of doing a lighter AVB that's completely spent, too. Alrughty then. Off to do creative writing.

You will be better served with a brulee torch - single or double.

Heat up time will be 35-45s depending on the torch and technique.

They are also more efficient with the butane - I haven't had to fill mine despite many bangers and Elev8R bowls.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
You will be better served with a brulee torch - single or double.

Heat up time will be 35-45s depending on the torch and technique.

They are also more efficient with the butane - I haven't had to fill mine despite many bangers and Elev8R bowls.
That may be the case but I'm not going to be buying one. I have my reasons, but primary of them all is that I do not want any more lighters. I've got too much shit as it is.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Ok so today I discovered I can use the elev8r similarly to a sticky bricks, although I warm up the heater a little bit.
When I get home tonight I'll attempt a bowl using no warm up and direct intake. This is a very very interesting vape. I was able to crush a half gram bowl by warming it up to low vape temp with my triple hey lighter. I take a draw and turn off the lighter. Scott half way through the draw I pointed the little lighter towards the air intake at the top of the heater. I got the richest and thickest vapor I've had to date. Amazing.
I love manual Vapes lost because they reward the incentive user.

hoyo77

Ok so today I discovered I can use the elev8r similarly to a sticky bricks, although I warm up the heater a little bit.
When I get home tonight I'll attempt a bowl using no warm up and direct intake. This is a very very interesting vape. I was able to crush a half gram bowl by warming it up to low vape temp with my triple hey lighter. I take a draw and turn off the lighter. Scott half way through the draw I pointed the little lighter towards the air intake at the top of the heater. I got the richest and thickest vapor I've had to date. Amazing.
I love manual Vapes lost because they reward the incentive user.
Dude!! Thank you for sharing that! Will have to try that.

Alexis

This vape really lets you focus on the taste. I have noticed that when the load is cashed I am not getting the toasted popcorn taste much at all.
This is true, also unusual for many vapes- when I have overheated fairly early in a load and darkened it on top, with unpleasant and harsher vapor...I can still vape the rest after a stir and the flavour is still very good, not popcorny.

I still SWEAR to you all, it is the absolute best tasting hits, at that ideal temp barely high enough to milk a bubbler- that REALLY medicate me instantly! Much more than the full milked long fat rips.

@steama im really curious to ask you, in just a few words- how does the Elev8r compare to the VHW in terms of taste and potency? Only if you have a worthwhile observation on it.

Alexis

Sorry to be such a dip but I do not know what a VHW is.

Still, I don't need to know. I can honestly say the ELEV8R is the best tasting hits I have ever had PERIOD.

The way I am looking at this vape is if I got some top shelf from the dispensary, the first thing I would do is try it out in the ELEV8R. Not the FP, not my glass sherlock, or even my Supreme 3. Hands down the ELEV8R is the best tasting vape I have ever had.

Sorry I think my mind has been playing tricks on me again- I wasn't sure if I saw you partaking in the beginning stages of the Vriptech Heat Wand thread when I read it a few years ago.

I have always wanted to try the VHW for its glass purity, and the amazing flavour Mark so passionately promotes. Just a risky vape for me if that cover breaks, lots of bucks!

So the Elev8r is like a taster for me. When I get that taste bang on it makes me really want the VHW desktop a lot more.:drool:

Last edited:

hoyo77

Still, I don't need to know. I can honestly say the ELEV8R is the best tasting hits I have ever had PERIOD.

The way I am looking at this vape is if I got some top shelf from the dispensary, the first thing I would do is try it out in the ELEV8R. Not the FP (my daily driver), not my glass sherlock, or even my Supreme 3. Hands down the ELEV8R is the best tasting vape I have ever had.

Hey man long time since i have seen you on the forums...i will have to second that...elev8r is the best tasting vape i have had period. It blows the hammer and the supreme away when it comes to taste. Have not tried the VHW is that the vriptech??

The elev8r is like a omnivap on mega steroids!!

Alexis

Have not tried the VHW is that the vriptech??
Yes that is the one. Im sure it offers a very close experience flavour wise, certainly pureness.
Also 100% glass ability with glass screen.
Did you all see 7th Floor said they expect to have glass screens too down the line due to some demand?

Anyway, the VHW would be an excellent desktop match for Elev8r.

I agree with you guys completely. The best, cleanest tasting vapor I ever tried. And we aren't even talking about the effects here either!! I thought the flavour with the Flowerpot was incredible, the tease of it being off bounds killed me.

I know now that whatever other device I am using, however much, I have the option right there for the best tasting and purest vapor when I wish.

@hoyo77 I also agree about the Omni on 'roids, but it is much more than that. So much purer and healthier I feel-much truer to the plant. But I still use my Omnivap most days, knocks me out at night.:zzz:

Got to get back to this fresh load now, very nicely high indeed.:tup:

Alexis

my flower pot just gave me the middle finger :haw:
No questions I would be hitting the Showerhead all day if it was possible. It may not quite match the Elev8r's flavour, (and I wonder how you fully experienced FP users would compare potency too)...
But FP is special in it's own ways and I love it just like the Elev8r.:nod:

Alexis

First combustion incident...looks like I am learning how to heat this thing. I think 25 seconds is all I need. :brow:
Yes I think that as long as the flame is strong enough that is plenty of time. I just had a crisis anyway- I bought 2 420ml cans of clean gas for my vapcaps-In September 2016.

I never even got close to half way though one can in that time using maybe 10-20 caps a week give or take.
4 weeks of Elev8tr and my first can os dry! I didn't know where the other one was, searched house, was about to give up voila! Back in business!:rockon:
Worst bit is my vapcap torches needed filling too, and Im really not a fan of the induction heater vapor quality and uneven extraction- so gross compared to Elev8r.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

The way I am looking at this vape is if I got some top shelf from the dispensary, the first thing I would do is try it out in the ELEV8R. Not the FP (my daily driver), not my glass sherlock, or even my Supreme 3. Hands down the ELEV8R is the best tasting vape I have ever had.

How consistent are you finding the hits though - is it tricky to get flavor or are you getting it easily every time?

Also are you using dry or through water?

CL52613

Sorry, I do not get or understand the attraction? Butane is about as efficient as coal relative the technology being used in portable and desktop vaeporizers in 2018. This not about the delivery but all about the ritual, sorry.

CL52613,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
The delivery is very different from my other butane vape as well as my desktop Vapes I have had offer the years. I used an LSV and the vapor from this is very different. Discredit if you like, but until you try it you'll never really know.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Sorry, I do not get or understand the attraction? Butane is about as efficient as coal relative the technology being used in portable and desktop vaeporizers in 2018. This not about the delivery but all about the ritual, sorry.

That's not why we like them.

The ritual is nice (and a pain sometimes) but the pure, untainted, full extraction rips are king. You can drop a 1/2g of flower in the Elev8R and melt your face off.

Or run it with concentrates for flavour overload. The terps and temperature are perfect.

Of use flower and concentrate in the same bowl with massive lung expanding hits.

The point is, it does both concentrate and flower better than most of the current vapes on the market.

It's on demand-ish, and comes with everything you need for a dry or wet rip.

What more could a vaporent want from a vape?

Top Bottom