The Dr Dabber Pen

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Can't edit my previous post so sorry for double post but is there a way to find out if the order I have coming comes with the updated glass or will I need to file for a replacement? @Dr.Dabber

On this video it says the new glass has slits, also the base will be made of ceramic and the Ti nail screw on will I get the updated one or an old one?
All new orders placed after 11/25 have the updated glass, anyone else should feel free to contact us if you have the clogged glass. The ceramic tops w/ screw on nails will be available in about 2 weeks if everything goes as planned.

Dr.Dabber,

Fkn0wned

All new orders placed after 11/25 have the updated glass, anyone else should feel free to contact us if you have the clogged glass. The ceramic tops w/ screw on nails will be available in about 2 weeks if everything goes as planned.

Will I be able to contact support to get an updated one (the actual unit not the glass) even if I open and use my current one coming?; Or would it be better to wait it out? @Dr.Dabber

I'd really like the idea of the ceramic top and screw on nail especially if those units have the temperature settings on it like explained in the video as well I had it time stamped but that apparently doesn't work with embedded videos.

I just hate jumping on something and then hearing right as soon as I ordered mine "Oh we have improvements/fixes coming soon for issues that the current one has!" I mean because I hope to invest in the unit as well getting a ceramic nail when it is released and possibly if you have special attachments for it... also can FC get a sneak peak at the new vaporizer you guys have planned? (threadless???)

Thanks

(I also sent an email asking the same question so I could get a reply faster which ever was seen first but I appreciate the response!)

Last edited:
Fkn0wned,

jazzbass

Ok---newbie question here. I'm pretty new to vaping and have purchased a Goboof Alfa and an E-Nano. Love them both.
A friend of mine had a cheapo e-cig pen vape. He had these little oil cartridges in it. So-so performance but it seemed to me that there was much less smell with the pen than either of my dry herb vapes. Is this pretty much true that the oil has less smell?
Also, I'm considering the Ghost. Here's my question. On my buddies cheap vape pen you could just leave the cartridges in and use it whenever. No muss no fuss---no oil leakage. When you load oil into the atomizer (on the Ghost) do you just put a little in, or can you load more into it to be used later? What about oil leakage? Do you clean the atomizers at all? (like soaking them in alcohol )

jazzbass,

Stoneyk

Hey I'm interested in the boost, how are the dabs off it? Is it a low temp dab? I like flavor don't have any use for a rig that burns the dabs an makes em all taste the same.
Also are the ceramic or quartz nails available yet?

Stoneyk,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Any FCers have the new portable oil rig? Looks great on paper, won't spend a dime till I see and read more testimonials.

Got the Ghost and have been quite disappointed on ALL fronts.
Coils are crap, switched to Source. Battery is not good for any cartridges, too low voltage.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: jim-bob
Just placed an order, this will be my first pen vape (not counting the PNP), as well as my first true dabbing experience. I have made waxes and oils in the past but never had a rig or a vape to truly dab with so I am excited. Will keep you guys posted!!!!

MoneyVapeTheWorldGoRound,

dinosaurhunter

I broke the glass globe and lost the drip-tip on mine, but spotted this carbureted replacement on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A2YRFW4
41rSv14qWbL.jpg

Has anyone seen/tried a carbed globe yet? Does it clear as easy as it seems it would?

dinosaurhunter,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Imo unless it came from ratchett, I would not trust the 3d print to be safe at operating temps.

FlyingLow,

Mainoffender

Placed an order yesterday for a Ghost kit and now my order status says "suspected fraud". Tried calling but message says to leave a voicemail (which you can't because it's full?) or email (which I did but have yet to receive a reply)? Tried to cancel my order and order elsewhere but don't see that it's possible to do online? Guess your not online today @Dr.Dabber but could you please intervene once you get this? Thanks!

Mainoffender,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Placed an order yesterday for a Ghost kit and now my order status says "suspected fraud". Tried calling but message says to leave a voicemail (which you can't because it's full?) or email (which I did but have yet to receive a reply)? Tried to cancel my order and order elsewhere but don't see that it's possible to do online? Guess your not online today @Dr.Dabber but could you please intervene once you get this? Thanks!
We are experiencing an issue with our Fraud detection software and our cc processor. This should be under control in the next day or 2. In the meantime we will be manually shipping the orders that don't get processed due to the issue over the next 48 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience

Mainoffender

Thanks Doc but I'm still seeing the same status today? What's disconcerting is my inability to reach anyone? This will be my first concentrate pen. After reading various threads over the weekend I chose Dr. Dabber because of all I've read regarding stellar customer service. I still can't leave a message when calling and have yet to receive an answer to my email? Is there anything you can do to move this "fraud protection software" issue along so my order can be shipped today? I PM'd you yesterday with my order number. If not could you please cancel my order so I can go pick one up locally? I'm registered on your site so can still buy bulk atomizers as needed down the road. By the way I hate conducting business this way but can't reach your business any other way? Thanks in advance.

Mainoffender,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Thanks Doc but I'm still seeing the same status today? What's disconcerting is my inability to reach anyone? This will be my first concentrate pen. After reading various threads over the weekend I chose Dr. Dabber because of all I've read regarding stellar customer service. I still can't leave a message when calling and have yet to receive an answer to my email? Is there anything you can do to move this "fraud protection software" issue along so my order can be shipped today? I PM'd you yesterday with my order number. If not could you please cancel my order so I can go pick one up locally? I'm registered on your site so can still buy bulk atomizers as needed down the road. By the way I hate conducting business this way but can't reach your business any other way? Thanks in advance.
Again we really apologize from the delay. Your order has been approved and is being sent out with an extra little present along with anyone else who experienced this problem. Our phone lines are back up and running as of this morning, and emails should be all caught up by tomorrow. During the new year we actually moved our whole office from South Florida to Las Vegas and got slightly behind on our customer service. We are getting caught up now and will be back to the customer service everyone is used to by the end of this week.

Mainoffender

Thanks so much Doc. I appreciate your intervention (and the extra present). I'll keep an eye out for a shipping notice. When you do get it out today there's still a chance I'll see it by the weekend right? By the way your phones are not back to normal. I've been calling your toll free number every 15 minutes since I got up and nothing. Finally how do I add to an existing order?

Mainoffender,
Reactions: Dr.Dabber

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Thanks so much Doc. I appreciate your intervention (and the extra present). I'll keep an eye out for a shipping notice. When you do get it out today there's still a chance I'll see it by the weekend right? By the way your phones are not back to normal. I've been calling your toll free number every 15 minutes since I got up and nothing. Finally how do I add to an existing order?
We are on West Coast time now so we are available 10-5 pst. Unfortunately once you put in an order you cannot add to it at the moment, but if you put in a new order we can wave the shipping fee.

Dr.Dabber,

dojomatic

I have been trying to reach Dr Dabber on the phone and all I get is a recording telling me their business hours and to call back at that time. Except every time I call is within those hours! I have been calling for three days. This is incredibly frustrating. The previous recording said that they were swamped due to the holidays. That is still less than stellar, but at least I can understand that.

I have been emailing them too, twice in the last week, and have gotten no reply. A day after Christmas I emailed them telling them that I had received a defective (DOA) pen. They replied back 5 days later telling me to send it back, but provided no pre-paid return label or explained how I would get reinbursed for return shipping. This was supposed to be a Xmas gift and instead, I still have a dead pen weeks later and on top of that I have to incur additional expense to return a defective product?

How can I reach an actual person at Dr Dabber? I'm still hopeful that they will make this right.

dojomatic,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
I have been trying to reach Dr Dabber on the phone and all I get is a recording telling me their business hours and to call back at that time. Except every time I call is within those hours! I have been calling for three days. This is incredibly frustrating. The previous recording said that they were swamped due to the holidays. That is still less than stellar, but at least I can understand that.

I have been emailing them too, twice in the last week, and have gotten no reply. A day after Christmas I emailed them telling them that I had received a defective (DOA) pen. They replied back 5 days later telling me to send it back, but provided no pre-paid return label or explained how I would get reinbursed for return shipping. This was supposed to be a Xmas gift and instead, I still have a dead pen weeks later and on top of that I have to incur additional expense to return a defective product?

How can I reach an actual person at Dr Dabber? I'm still hopeful that they will make this right.
Our phone lines are back up and running but we are on Pacific time now. You can reach us Mon-Fri at 855-362-3227 between 10am-5pm.

Dr.Dabber,

Mainoffender

As you can see from my previous posts I was having trouble too but did get through yesterday. The good doctor explained things and all is (almost) right again. Hope you can get through too @dojomatic as I'm sure they'll make things right for you too. Thanks the "extra little present" @Dr.Dabber. Now if I could just get the right tracking number?

Mainoffender,
So my Dr. Dabber boost arrived yesterday and I took about 3 dabs while having back to back sessions with my crafty and also taking a hit off my vapcap with a buddy :mmmm: needless to say I was quite fucked up. I also took a couple dabs today and even though I really do not have anything to compare it to (as I have never hit a rig or erig of any kind before) I am rather impressed. I used some reclaim hash oil I made and am now interested to see how this thing will hit and taste with some top shelf wax. All and all I am satisfied with my purchase :tup:

Fkn0wned

My Boost,
1MSMtLo.jpg

Here is my little collection I use,
pVVQfse.jpg

I sent an email out to @Dr.Dabber regarding the new tops for the "Boost" hopefully I will hear something Monday as I enjoy mine as well but would like the improved ceramic top as I like using mine back to back sometimes!

Also my Honey Rig still gets it's use everyday!, I use it for my water filtration on my Hercules.

I am waiting to see what those new pens look like you guys teased!
Give us more info!

Fkn0wned,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
A few folks (in various threads) have spoken of different perc holes or slits on the glass. Which version does Dr. use?

FlyingLow,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
A few folks (in various threads) have spoken of different perc holes or slits on the glass. Which version does Dr. use?
we are currently using slits.. we also have our Glass blower in Montana working on some attachments that should be available in about 3 weeks or so. They will be very similar to our percolator tops.

Chill Dude

My Boost,

I sent an email out to @Dr.Dabber regarding the new tops for the "Boost" hopefully I will hear something Monday as I enjoy mine as well but would like the improved ceramic top as I like using mine back to back sometimes!

Also my Honey Rig still gets it's use everyday!, I use it for my water filtration on my Hercules.

Nice collection! I'm very interested in the Boost. How do you like it so far? This sounds right up my alley. I was looking at E Nails like the D Nail, but I don't like the bulkiness of those rigs with the control panel and long coils and too many parts. I'd like to enjoy the dabbing experience all in a simple compact device.

How do you like the nail?
Do you find the Boost delivers good size, tasty and smooth vapor?
How do you clean the nail after every use? Do you just do a 30 second burn off?
When you say new ceramic top are you referring to the carb cap to use on top of the nail? That helps cool the hit right? And why is ceramic better?

I'm also could be interested in the Honey Rig paired with the Ghost. Do you find you can get bigger and less harsh hits from using the Honey Pot? The Honey Pot is pretty expensive at $200.. Is it worth it?

Any information on the Dr Dabbler products is much appreciated!

@MoneyVapeTheWorldGoRound are you finding you can get fairly large hits without to much harshness?
How about flavor..is it smooth and tasty or does it get that yucky burnt taste that you get from other devices? Thanks..

Last edited:
Chill Dude,
Top Bottom