• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dr Dabber Pen

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
11041815_1603201389891384_2789753779470942241_n.jpg

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Can someone help me find the video that shows how to clean the atomizer, please? I've looked and cannot find it. TIA.

Vicki,

Krizzle

Hi Very high
@Vicki You can but just remember if your planning to evaporate it off and reclaim, it will take a little bit longer due to 9% Water content.

Krizzle,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Vicki You can but just remember if your planning to evaporate it off and reclaim, it will take a little bit longer due to 9% Water content.

Thank you again for getting me that video. I soaked mine for a little over three hours. Two of the atomizers didn't survive the ISO soak, but three did.

Here are a couple pics, during the soak, after, and after burnoff.

lTfax8D.jpg

Im0WlS1.jpg

NN7MvxL.jpg

Last edited:

hashkin

hi guys,

i just bought one of these pens and im not too sure if i made the right choice. the hits are big but incan taste the element/wick? and theres some sort of plastic taste? ive never had a pen before so i dont know what to expect, but i have a crafty and obviously alll you taste is what you put in.

how does wickless compare to this? ive been told this is the pen for smoothest hits as other pens will get a lot hotter and that this will taste better but im not too sure about that part.

otherwise it is the perfect size, well built, its got a nice bit of weight to it. another thing,how much can i out in there? i mean can i stuff the chamber full? around the coil?

thanks guys

hashkin,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
hi guys,

i just bought one of these pens and im not too sure if i made the right choice. the hits are big but incan taste the element/wick? and theres some sort of plastic taste? ive never had a pen before so i dont know what to expect, but i have a crafty and obviously alll you taste is what you put in.

how does wickless compare to this? ive been told this is the pen for smoothest hits as other pens will get a lot hotter and that this will taste better but im not too sure about that part.

otherwise it is the perfect size, well built, its got a nice bit of weight to it. another thing,how much can i out in there? i mean can i stuff the chamber full? around the coil?

thanks guys

If you stuff the atomizer chamber full, it will drown the wick and not vape properly. Just put enough in to cover the wick. I've never tasted plastic when I use my Dabber, so I'm not sure what you mean by a plastic taste.

The Dabber is my favorite way to use concentrates, second favorite is my Herbalizer. I can get great hits from my Dabber, clouds if I want. I like to conserve, so I prefer taking micro hits. It saves concentrate, and is more stealthy.

Vicki,

hashkin

whatever im tasting its a strong taste. as i sad i have a crafty and i have no issues with it, all you taste is the wax.

hashkin,

Krizzle

Hi Very high
@Vicki Your attys came out much better than mine. Think the last reclaim I made was too dirty and hash like. It was made from ABV.

The first batch of oil made from my cleaning jar turned out nice and golden and that vaped and cleaned up super fine.

I mostly use the globe attys these days. They are also easier to clean as the top piece screws off.

I do believe the Dr needs the highest quality concentrate.

Last edited:
Krizzle,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Vicki Your attys came out much better than mine. Think the last reclaim I made was too dirty and has like. It as made from ABV. My first batch of oil made from my cleaning jar turned out nice and golden and that vaped and cleaned up super fine.

I mostly use the globe attys these days. They are also easier to clean as the top piece screws off.

I do believe the Dr needs the highest quality concentrate.

I wondered if they could have turned out cleaner. That soak was over 3 hours. As long as they function properly, I don't care if they look brand new after cleaning, though.

Vicki,

Krizzle

Hi Very high
@Vicki Yeah I soaked one of mine for nearly 3 days straight and it was still black and gunked over. Had to throw it.

Just remember the rubber coating will peel off the attys eventually.

Krizzle,

mattcory661

Hey guys just had a few questions.. I'm getting ready to clean my ghost atomizers for the first time and way wondering if it cleans the coil as well as the bowl, my coils are starting to get caked in residue or what ever you would like to call it to the point where my oil is not burning completely and just sits at the bottom of the boil. I thought these new design coils were supposed to reach the bottom? Also has anyone used a double coil atomizer? Are they any good or do they have the same issue as the cheap gpen atomizers? I don't get after 1 week of use and 2 grams later that I already have to clean both atomizers because of build up issues on the wick to the point of covering the coil. Also 200 hits would not be correct, more like 100 and it does not stay on for 15 seconds, more like 10

mattcory661,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I'd say either you need better oil, or use LESS oil at a time, and regarding the leakdown stuff in the cup... turn the pen upside down and vape it once in a while.

smokum,
Reactions: CHIDOY

mattcory661

OK I hope it's not my oil, I go to the best med club in Bakersfield which charges up to 50 a gr. I must be putting to much in.

mattcory661,

HappyDabber

Hi guys!

I just got my Dr.Dabber Ghost Pen yesterday and I can't tell you how much I love it! Flavor and the amount of vapor you get is just amazing! On the other hand here.... When I first took a look at my atomizer, I realized the wick was kind of loose you could say? I didn't think of it too much because I thought it may of been normal and also I had been waiting awhile to finally get my pen! It works great but I realized that after using my globe attachment atomizer, the wick hairs were all loose too. . So then I went to go double check my spare atomizer and also the wick hairs were loose and pretty much coming out of the bowl too.. argh dumb me! :bang: I then came on this forum and saw a few photos of your guy's atomizers... and realized mine don't really look like yours... So... What can I do guys? Should it be fine? They work but my fear is that they will just end up breaking sooner cause of it? Let me know what you guys think, I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!!!

HappyDabber,

smokum

High @HappyDabber & welcome to FC :wave:

It's kind of difficult to picture what your describing as loose without a pic, but perhaps you can contact the Dr's customer support through their website for a faster response directly to your concerns. Maybe they've changed or modified their design or maybe you received an improper batch :shrug:

Glad to hear your enjoying the Dr Dabber though :tup:

smokum,

HappyDabber

Thaank you!! @smokum :wave:

I appreciate the reply! I don't have my pen on me at the moment for me to take pictures but it almost looks frayed. It was pretty much coming out of the side of the bowl. I hope that makes better sense! I did contact the company actually because of a few things I had questioned about my pen, and I still haven't got a response.. so I figured I would wait until they got back to me, which I hope is soon! By the way, I have one question if you don't mind answering.. is the mouth piece suppose to be removable? Thanks again, I really appreciate the feedback! :)

HappyDabber,

smokum

I don't have my pen kit with me to look at the atty's to compare them, and won't be back home until the weekend. I'm pretty sure I have a box of spare globe atty's unused as well to look at (I prefer my stealth over the globe myself for no particular reason beyond ummm being stealth :lol:). Maybe someone with one in hand will chirp in before I manage to look myself ;)

Yes, the mouthpiece separates for cleaning it ;)

Top Bottom