The Dr Dabber Pen

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Sweet looking scientific line dr.!!!!!!!

@Dr.Dabber Could we get prices? And should we just keep checking the website for new stock, or could you give us an eta?

Definitely picking up one of these when available
We're guessing about a week or so but we will keep you all updated.. The percolator and small recycler pendant will both be $100 and come w/ an atomizer and base and the large recycler will be $150 w/ the atomizer and base, so if you already have a battery you're all set.

Hypnotix

Hello all, signed up just to ask a question about this Dr Dabber. I have been really keen on getting one but first I just want to know if it works bho as well as shatter? Just wondering because it's more runny than shatter is.

"We do not suggest using the dab tool to load or clean your chamber." What is the dab tool for?

Also I am in the UK, will there be any problem with customs or extra charges?

Last edited:
Hypnotix,
Reactions: Dr.Dabber

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I believe they say that as a caution towards damaging the atty coil windings.

With my 'tacky' bho, I simply place the dab near as I can to the coil and smear it off on the ceramic cup edge... then just pulse the power a bit to let the dab soak in and I'm ready to go :tup:

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Hello all, signed up just to ask a question about this Dr Dabber. I have been really keen on getting one but first I just want to know if it works bho as well as shatter? Just wondering because it's more runny than shatter is.

"We do not suggest using the dab tool to load or clean your chamber." What is the dab tool for?

Also I am in the UK, will there be any problem with customs or extra charges?
We haven't had any issues with shipping to the UK, but if you feel more comfortable you can try vapefiend.co.uk

Dr.Dabber,
Reactions: sasNW

sasNW

@Hypnotix I've used every consistency under the sun with my dr dabber carts. And it has preformed beautifully with all of them.

And I would suggest to never use tools to do anything other then drop oil on the coil. I always read about people's coils going out in a few days, IMO most of them mess with it too much and it breaks the contact. I load it up and if I need to get oil off of the bottom or sides of the cart, I just invert the pen when hitting it, whatever angle puts the extra oil right above the coil. I have vaped countless grams through mine so far and have yet to burn out a single coil. I'm actually really surprised that one hasn't gone out yet.

I keep looking at that larger recycler piece and u want it sioooo bad haha but I'm finally setting up my medical grow again, and won't be able to afford it for a while. Really hope someone here jumps on it, can't wait to see an action shot.

Damn I just used my ghost pen for the first time in 3 days since I was out of town. Good god I'm vaked, explains the long ass post:ko:

Last edited:

sasNW

@Dr.Dabber could we get a few different angles on the new glass? I'm trying to compare all the sizes, and it's kind of hard to see what's going on with the big recycler. Gotta figure out what one I'm getting so I know how much of my other glass and stuff I need to sell haha

I've been busy as all hell so I had to take a break from the site a bit, man I'm happy to be back and in my favorite vapes thread. And with such awesome new goodies that just came out

sasNW

F'ing legit man! I'm all over that large recycler when I'm done setting up my veg tent next month.

Thanks for the videos doc

Edit- just thinking about it, would it do any damage if you did get water in the cart and in the pen? Or would drying it be the only issue

Last edited:
sasNW,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
drying would be the only issue, but the recyclers are made so that the water doesn't pour out unless you turn it upside down and pour it out. So there shouldn't be any issues with that.

Dr.Dabber,
Reactions: sasNW

SunDoobie

Man I am so bummed. I got my package today, ordered the full prescription kit but I didn't receive the globe attachment. I called them and told me to email them the order number and they will look into it in the am. SUCKS! :mad:

SunDoobie,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Man I am so bummed. I got my package today, ordered the full prescription kit but I didn't receive the globe attachment. I called them and told me to email them the order number and they will look into it in the am. SUCKS! :mad:

I know they are really busy. Sometimes it takes them a little time, but they always take care of things. I know this from personal experience.

Last edited:

SunDoobie

Hopefully it gets resolved and I get the globe soon since I paid the add'l $5. Man was all excited waiting for the mail man to deliver, I get it, ripped package open only to go... OH MANNNNNN! :bang:

Oh well got wait longer to mess with the globe. First time ever to try wax so... :rockon:

SunDoobie,

inhaleDAvape

As I'm charging my brand new Dr. Dabber I notice the red light flickering at a consistent rate ever second. Is this normal or is the light going out?

On another note...what if there was such thing as basically a table top (non-portable) all-in-one rig with a good sized atomizer at the base of the tube. It would essentially be a dab rig but instead of using a blow torch you hold down a button to heat the atmoizer...similar to Dr. Dabber's new recyclers and percs but more of a fluid design...hmm that would be tight!

Last edited:
inhaleDAvape,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Hopefully it gets resolved and I get the globe soon since I paid the add'l $5. Man was all excited waiting for the mail man to deliver, I get it, ripped package open only to go... OH MANNNNNN! :bang:

Oh well got wait longer to mess with the globe. First time ever to try wax so... :rockon:

Rip it with the Ghost.... you'll luv it just as much I'm sure. I find the only diff with the globe is a) you get to see the action, and b) it's slightly hotter of a hit because it doesn't utilize the ceramic cooler that attaches to the mouthpiece. Personally, I enjoy both the stealth as well as the 'easier on the throat' hits the Ghost offers.

Also, I'm 100% confident that the good Dr will take care of you on the shortage of the globe ;)

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
For those of you who don't follow us on Instagram, we are running a contest. Submit a photo with your Dr.Dabber from over the weekend and the most creative pic will win a Hat, T-shirt and small honeymat!

Follow us @drdabber and tag us in your pics! Good luck to all!

Dr.Dabber,

inhaleDAvape

So I've had my pen for a few days but but the coils seem to burn this metallic burning smell when there nothing on the coil. Im worried what I'm inhaling.

inhaleDAvape,
Reactions: El Barto

waxpayne

For those of you who don't follow us on Instagram, we are running a contest. Submit a photo with your Dr.Dabber from over the weekend and the most creative pic will win a Hat, T-shirt and small honeymat!

Follow us @drdabber and tag us in your pics! Good luck to all!

Just entered. My first actual use of my instagram account. I used my Dr. Dabber ghost setup at work this weekend (which was until like, right now! then I go back tomorrow at 9 AM, so what weekend?!) Nobody even knew I was vaping wax, hah, not that anyone would prob care, but I had some boring tasks to complete, and this thing was a dream to have w/ me.

My fav new piece over anything I own at the moment. I feel so futuristic and awesome when my coworkers are smoking e-juice and im blazing wax and they don't even know. #amateurhour

Last edited:

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
So I've had my pen for a few days but but the coils seem to burn this metallic burning smell when there nothing on the coil. Im worried what I'm inhaling.
There shouldn't be any smell coming from the dry coil, email us @ info@drdabber.com and we will get that switched out.

Just entered. My first actual use of my instagram account. I used my Dr. Dabber ghost setup at work this weekend (which was until like, right now! then I go back tomorrow at 9 AM, so what weekend?!) Nobody even knew I was vaping wax, hah, not that anyone would prob care, but I had some boring tasks to complete, and this thing was a dream to have w/ me.

My fav new piece over anything I own at the moment. I feel so futuristic and awesome when my coworkers are smoking e-juice and im blazing wax and they don't even know. #amateurhour

Great pics!! Glad your enjoying!

Dr.Dabber,

sasNW

I don't have any social media accounts so I figured I would post my afternoon pic here. Nothing better after a long day then hanging out with my ghost pen and my babies:) (Finally looking better since they weren't so hot when I got them)

C2mprhh.jpg

Gotta love the ghost for some relaxation

Last edited by a moderator:

sasNW

Sorry for the double post but I'm stuck in traffic on my way to work. Hitting my ghost pen, look to my left and there is a cop in his car looking at me. Make eye contact, give him head nod, he nods back and takes off.

Thank you dr for making a nice uniform looking pen:clap:

That woke me up better then the delicious blue dream oil I'm still hitting:D

Last edited:

inhaleDAvape

Just to clarify, I've been using the pen an extreme amount since I've gotten it, and so I think the burning off is oil still soaked in the coil I've been using and it happens to not smell great cause its being reheated. But packing some new wax on the coul and ripping it still tastes great, so its all good.

inhaleDAvape,

sasNW

Ordering one of these for my co-workers when I get back from Hawaii, and a large recycler for myself.

Do you know about how tall they are?

sasNW,
Top Bottom