Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Gotta say, I love the reward system at Davinci. Not only do they offer store credit for various reasons, but you get points for every dollar spent that can be redeemed for more store credit. Doing those two things, last month I got a Honeybird combo for $12 (normally $70), and just now I got a carrying case and glass jar for free (including shipping). Never had such a good experience with a first-party vendor before.

Thanks for the love man! If you like all of those accessories you'll love our newest one! Santa Cruz Shredders in matching colors to your IQ. http://www.davincivaporizer.com/4-piece-grinder/

@Davinci_vaporizer I bought the IQ through VapeLifeStore.com I don't believe I have registered the device other than on the app. Do I need to do anything official to be 'under warranty?'

Yes the Vape Life Store is an authorized dealer of Davinci Goods. They just have never reached out to be added to our list of retailers. Just need their logo to add it in really.

@Davinci_vaporizer please for the love of god tell me this isnt a crack already have had this less than three weeks. already had a horrible experience with getting the IQ, had to refund my order because you guys took so long and now this. going to lose it if this is a crack already. 300$ for this and already having issues...

photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/1w9jkj4Sz6oVayR5A

if someone could please advice or verify the crack id greatly appreciate it

From what I can tell in the picture that is just your bowl seam. Shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Kenzie

Are people sure they are cracks? It could be the seam appearing more pronounced after the chamber walls are stained. I have had an IQ since the start and I have a very slight seam but my bowl chamber is still white so it is very hard to see. On some of the other pictures I have seen the walls of the chamber have browned and the seam looks worse than it is (or maybe mine appears better than it is.).

slcbdco

Brewer, Lobbyist, Vaporist
Are people sure they are cracks? It could be the seam appearing more pronounced after the chamber walls are stained. I have had an IQ since the start and I have a very slight seam but my bowl chamber is still white so it is very hard to see. On some of the other pictures I have seen the walls of the chamber have browned and the seam looks worse than it is (or maybe mine appears better than it is.).

I was told yesterday by Davinci CS that the seams do become more pronounced over time

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Pearl works perfectly!:tup:

Thanks mate! How much can you reduce it like that (.g wise? )

@Davinci_vaporizer the cap of the flavour chamber fits pretty good into the oven...a little modified and it will be a pretty godd spacer....! just my 2 cents

I ordered a second flavour chamber and i will try to use one cap as a spacer

Could you shoot a pic to show us? :)
Does the cap "seal" the oven with the rubber o-rings? Does it make contact to the oven walls around the cap?
I wonder, if it's that good to have the silicone heated up that much... Might not be a health concern - but surely not purest flavor..?

vapen00b,

Splorgle

Actively Dismembered
My pearl ripped off shortly after receiving my IQ. I was assured I will get another rubber post and pearl sent to me. Until then though, I have just been dropping the pearl on the top of my load (even smaller loads) and it has been working great!
So using an extra pearl as a spacer seems like it will work great to me!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
6v1vG4H.jpg

abcdicted

Hi guys

so im curious about one and would like to know if someone could help me .. let's say I've been using the IQ for a while and then something happens and I need to claim the warranty and I need to return it to Davinci ,so let's say I clean as much as in can but maybe not perfectly ans there is still some residue or herb trap in the hinges , what are the legal consequences of send it a package like that from canada to usa(las Vegas Davinci headquarters) am I going to be able to send it back or not ?

thanks in advance,
cheers

Splorgle

Actively Dismembered
Hi guys

so im curious about one and would like to know if someone could help me .. let's say I've been using the IQ for a while and then something happens and I need to claim the warranty and I need to return it to Davinci ,so let's say I clean as much as in can but maybe not perfectly ans there is still some residue or herb trap in the hinges , what are the legal consequences of send it a package like that from canada to usa(las Vegas Davinci headquarters) am I going to be able to send it back or not ?

thanks in advance,
cheers
I was wondering the same thing when my pearl ripped, but they said they will mail me a new post and I can switch it out.. is the issue with your IQ something that you could fix if you had the correct spare part?

Splorgle,

Glass004

Consumer Advocate
I really like my second pearl for working micro doses. I am so impressed. I had previously worked out good vape packing micro loads with Pyrex flowers. The second pearl is way easier than flowers to handle and tamp down the load with. I sometimes also pack a flat flower in the bottom of the oven to take up space, aid air flow, and facilitate heat transfer.
Today's hits along with the free honey bird nectar bubbler gave me the best experience ever with herb. @Davinci_vaporizer thank you for making the IQ. It will pay for itself in savings in 6-9 months easy. The IQ makes a huge difference in my quality of life.
Buy the new IQ and a spare pearl as a spacer. CS is improving, but realistically life is better if you learn patience.

Mixio

TheVaporOne
I sent photos of my cracked ceramic chamber (only vertical line) and da vinci customer care said me that is not dangerous but iq should be replaced before it enlarge.

Today SECOND problem ... I opened the mouthpiece lid and magnet has remained attached to the battery door ... oh my god :bang:

Mixio,

Damper

Thanks mate! How much can you reduce it like that (.g wise? )

Could you shoot a pic to show us? :)
Does the cap "seal" the oven with the rubber o-rings? Does it make contact to the oven walls around the cap?
I wonder, if it's that good to have the silicone heated up that much... Might not be a health concern - but surely not purest flavor..?

you just need to remove the o-ring...
i havent tried it yet, i have to wait for the ordered flavour chamber. i will let you know how it works.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
I really like my second pearl for working micro doses. I am so impressed. I had previously worked out good vape packing micro loads with Pyrex flowers. The second pearl is way easier than flowers to handle and tamp down the load with. I sometimes also pack a flat flower in the bottom of the oven to take up space, aid air flow, and facilitate heat transfer.
Today's hits along with the free honey bird nectar bubbler gave me the best experience ever with herb. @Davinci_vaporizer thank you for making the IQ. It will pay for itself in savings in 6-9 months easy. The IQ makes a huge difference in my quality of life.
Buy the new IQ and a spare pearl as a spacer. CS is improving, but realistically life is better if you learn patience.

Sounds great. What's your usual microdose?
Any chance to make a quick usage vid of your session? :)

you just need to remove the o-ring...
i havent tried it yet, i have to wait for the ordered flavour chamber. i will let you know how it works.

Thanks man. Keep us posted! Good luck :)

vapen00b,
Reactions: Glass004

skootx

What's the trick to getting big clouds? I'm using a fine grind, packing the oven full and usually hitting it around 385F. It gets the job done but the vapor is thin and kind of wispy, feels like I have to pull pretty hard to get a decent hit. (I've tried pulling gently too, and don't get much that way).

Vaporcussion

What's the trick to getting big clouds? I'm using a fine grind, packing the oven full and usually hitting it around 385F. It gets the job done but the vapor is thin and kind of wispy, feels like I have to pull pretty hard to get a decent hit. (I've tried pulling gently too, and don't get much that way).

Doesn't add up, you're doing everything right! Perhaps you're overpacking/too tight?

Vaporcussion,

Glass004

Consumer Advocate
Dag Burn it! The oven on my replacement IQ went out again after 5 days. Just like the first, it's only running at about 60% taking 10 minutes to reach 400 and draws down to 340 with a hit. a
My last RMA took 3 weeks. It's gonna suck real bad having to go through all that again.
@Davinci_vaporizer sre you having an issue with the ovens? Curious I have the same failure as before. The first time however there were times the oven stopped completely. Edit, the IQ stopped altogether. Can you grease the wheels of motion a bit so I don't have to wait three weeks for my replacement IQ again?

Last edited:

Volteric

With the right strain the IQ produces some of the b

I think this vape runs on the "cooler side" in my experience. At 430 I get robust, visible, cool, flavorful clouds. First vape I prefer at the highest temperature. Also very long slow draws are in order.

Volteric,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

Turn the temp up!

Top Bottom