Some-new-user

Also how do you use the spacers? First or after the weed?
I'm using it on top of the bud, so put my herb in first and then the spacer. Have you tried without the spacer also give it a bit of a stir with the included tool. How's the quality if your weed? It needs to be dry. I think you will be better with your new grinder too. Seemingly little things can make a lot of difference.

Some-new-user,
Reactions: sd401k

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
I bought it mostly for solo usage, maybe a friend or two. I was vaping at the higher temps with boost Mode.
I had never smoke cigarretes so then transition would be easier.

Ok ill keep trying yo get better at vaping, just bought a good grinder, i was grinding with my hands earlier.

Also how do you use the spacers? First or after the weed?

Try vaping using the smart paths and see how you like the experience overall. Sometimes vaping on boost mode and/or the higher temps bakes the yumminess out ;-). The spacers are a great choice and help you to use less material and actually give you more vapor/cloud.

Surf The Emerging Edge! | DAVINCI MIQRO | COMING SOON

Last edited by a moderator:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Thanks for the suggestion, i may try it one of these days.
Talking about the Da Vinci shop online, you should do something about 2 things:
1- you can't sell the IQ glass spacers for 11.37€ and charge 12.78€ more to send it to Europe. Some clients could really be angry, 14.94$ to send something that weighs around 1 or 2 grams...
2- When you put those glass fillers in the cart and forget to buy it (or forget to delete it, because 15$ for shipping is outrageous ;) ) you receive an email that says "with the coupon SMILE10" save 10% but here comes the joke: "offer not valid with Da Vinci IQ Vaporizer or IQ Accessories".
So you end up brewing over that ludicrous shipping price for something that weighs nothing.

I just wanted to call your attention on those 2 facts because that's not very business-minded (those glass fillers should be in the box when a vaporizer costs more than 200€, just my 2cents ;)

Thank you for sharing. I'll definitely pass along to the correct dept. As for the shipping, we are looking to other ways to accommodate this. In the meantime a temporary solution would be to use our store locator and select one of our authorized dealers. That eliminates shipping in the interim. But you're right I'm sure there's a better way ;-)

Davinci_vaporizer,
Reactions: hopla

treeleaf

Also try removing the flavour chamber for massive clouds due to less resistance
The flavour chamber forms part of the air path and makes a seal..without it you get no vape..removing the flavour chamber lid only and I am getting great vape. Thanks for that tip.
I also use a spacer, which goes into the oven first and allows me access to stir mid session.

Some-new-user

The flavour chamber forms part of the air path and makes a seal..without it you get no vape..removing the flavour chamber lid only and I am getting great vape. Thanks for that tip.
I also use a spacer, which goes into the oven first and allows me access to stir mid session.
I'm going to have to try the spacer on the bottom now. It just seemed natural to want to press the herb down.

I do get vape production with no flavour chamber at all but agree that it makes part of the air path. I will also try the no lid technique. This isn't something I would do all the time. Probably done it twice in my month of owning the IQ, was a bit dubious about recommending it as I'm not sure what the walls are that the chamber sits in are made off plus reclaim in there? It was more of an experiment but I guess flavour chamber lid off shouldn't be an issue. Glad we figured something out between us.

Thank you

Lucariel

So after using the vape a few times I have to say i havent got nearly as high as with smoking.

But I think its just me not doing it right, because i used the vape with two friends who said they were high as fuck. (both of them smoke cigarettes, which i think is the difference) im not vaping the right way, I mean the device works fine, it heats a lot, produces vapor, but when i smoke im high, and with vaping Its like half as high.

Is there any technique for vaping correctly, like inhaling i mean.

Thanks!

Lucariel,

Kallanau

Hi Guys,

Looking for a way to fix my iq’s gasket under the flavour chamber. First one lasted thee sessions before the lid kept popping open. Got a replacement, lid popped up on a burn in at 340f. I don’t want to have have to send this off again. Is there anyway to fix the springy flavour chamber from rising doing use? I went through two full bowls with no effect.

Cheers.

Kallanau,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
So after using the vape a few times I have to say i havent got nearly as high as with smoking.

But I think its just me not doing it right, because i used the vape with two friends who said they were high as fuck. (both of them smoke cigarettes, which i think is the difference) im not vaping the right way, I mean the device works fine, it heats a lot, produces vapor, but when i smoke im high, and with vaping Its like half as high.

Is there any technique for vaping correctly, like inhaling i mean.

Thanks!
When you're new to vaping there will be an adjustment. For me I chose to stop smoking joints for a week because, like you said at first I didn't get it lol... After that week, I intentionally vaped using the smart paths because I wanted to experience what each path unfolded and after about 3 days I couldn't smoke even half a joint. It was too much for me. I noticed the reason I wasn't feeling "as high" was because I was no longer combusting. Now, I vape starting at 370 and at the end of my session I'm on 415-420 and I feel just the way I prefer. It's a journey my friend. Be open to experiencing your flower in new ways and eventually you'll find your perfect flow ;-). Hope this helps!

Davinci_vaporizer,
Reactions: Grey hair

Kallanau

@Davinci_vaporizer any feed back on my post

“Hi Guys,

Looking for a way to fix my iq’s gasket under the flavour chamber. First one lasted thee sessions before the lid kept popping open. Got a replacement, lid popped up on a burn in at 340f. I don’t want to have have to send this off again. Is there anyway to fix the springy flavour chamber from rising doing use? I went through two full bowls with no effect.

Cheers.”

Thanks

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer

“Hi Guys,

Cheers.”

Thanks
Just responded to your inbox ;-).

Davinci_vaporizer,

Maczilla

“Hi Guys,

Cheers.”

Thanks

Shouldn't there have been a recall or something if this happened to every unit or is it not really happening to every unit? (Maybe there was one and I didnt know) Seems like a design flaw no?

Maczilla,
Reactions: BigJr48

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Shouldn't there have been a recall or something if this happened to every unit or is it not really happening to every unit? (Maybe there was one and I didnt know) Seems like a design flaw no?

It's not happening to every unit.

Davinci_vaporizer,

sd401k

I just use 2 pearls in my IQ, works perfectly with a .15 load. I know that's more than a microdose but it's the perfect amount for a full stock smart path #2 session. Beautiful medium dark brown ABV when it's all done.

sd401k,

hopla

When i use the glass spacer i prefer to put the herb in the bottom and the space filler up against the pearl (the other way is easier to clean but i prefer the taste in that configuration).
One thing very positive when you have V.A.S. is that you end up with a lot of accessories and begin to mix them with other devices:
the best way to remove the very hot glass spacer to give a stir is to use the Elev8r pick up tool, very long and easy to use.
2nrh3ck.png

Da Vinci should give one of those in their packages, very very helpful.

hopla,
Top Bottom