• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BigJr48

@chris420stone, I'm going to DM you to see if I can't find out why the RMA this is taking so long and speed this up for you.

@karec, the LG batteries should be fine. Note that they are 3000mah and 20 A, versus the ones we provide with the unit are 3500mah and 10A. The board regulates the amps, so no change there, but you may get a shorter lifespan before charging is needed. You have an external charger, so you should be good to go.

@karec The unit will also run hotter with a 20A battery.

BigJr48,
Reactions: karec

karec

@Davinci_vaporizer

Thx for the Feed this is just temporary where i buy the batteries are out of stock so to prevent running out of power im taking the LG just and if i need a backup i will have it.
Im also thinking buying the spacers but they are sold out everywhere i look is there an ETA for this?
BTW i want to hear your thoughts about the Samsung 30 Q 3000mah 15v
Its nice to have a direct contact to DaVinci Good job!
Thx Cheers

karec,
Reactions: BigJr48

Baron23

The main reason i stopped using the IQ is that IMO the oven is too small.
Twice as big would be perfect for me.
Wow, I think you are in the minority on this but it does bring back to me the oft cited truth that we are all somewhat different and vape differently also. Cheers

BigJr48

@Davinci_vaporizer

Thx for the Feed this is just temporary where i buy the batteries are out of stock so to prevent running out of power im taking the LG just and if i need a backup i will have it.
Im also thinking buying the spacers but they are sold out everywhere i look is there an ETA for this?
BTW i want to hear your thoughts about the Samsung 30 Q 3000mah 15v
Its nice to have a direct contact to DaVinci Good job!
Thx Cheers

The Samsung 30Q's are really good, I recommend the Sony VT6 batteries, they also work well with the IQ.

karec

The Samsung 30Q's are really good, I recommend the Sony VT6 batteries, they also work well with the IQ.

i read the review about these Sony VT6 and they are rated as a really good battery, my question is by using these makes the IQ hotter or cooler? @BigJr48 comment that the Samsung 30Q will make the Iq run hotter than the standard IQ battery.
so its between sony vt6, samsung 30q and the Lg hg2, im looking for a battery that will not damage the device, adding more sessions and make the unit cooler
THX

karec,

BigJr48

i read the review about these Sony VT6 and they are rated as a really good battery, my question is by using these makes the IQ hotter or cooler? @BigJr48 comment that the Samsung 30Q will make the Iq run hotter than the standard IQ battery.
so its between sony vt6, samsung 30q and the Lg hg2, im looking for a battery that will not damage the device, adding more sessions and make the unit cooler
THX

You misunderstood my reply, I stated that by using a 20A battery (LG HG2) will make the IQ run hotter than the Sanyo NCR 10A that comes in the box.The Samsung 30Q & Sony VT6 IMO are the best batteries for this unit, they provide plenty of sessions while keeping the unit cool.

BigJr48,
Reactions: karec

Helpmepls

HI pls HELP me I have an important question about the DAVINCI IQ. I been dumb enough to open up the battery compartment while charging and took top part of so battery might be charged bad, i took it off to check on battery how he was doing dumb dumb dumb. When I closed it back up it did charge like normal. But when I tried putting it on, it immediatly shuts down after showing some signs it wil start, the arrows going up and temperature is shortly displayed. Should I do new battery in and put on factory reset, or is that battery still good. I tried new battery in there but it wouldn't go on same problem. Is the device broken now, if so do you guys think contacting them will cover this or this is typical misuse and you got your money wasted now. Should I try factory reset and go for it but mind if battery starts leaking or device catch fire immediatly throwout or too much exploison danger? Sorry I'm a bit noob with vaping and batteries and after what I red online I saw you should be very carefull. Both batteries do still charge like normal, aren't overcharged and look fine no tear dmg also dangerous as hell i found out.

Helpmepls,

DolfLun

HI pls HELP me I have an important question about the DAVINCI IQ. I been dumb enough to open up the battery compartment while charging and took top part of so battery might be charged bad, i took it off to check on battery how he was doing dumb dumb dumb. When I closed it back up it did charge like normal. But when I tried putting it on, it immediatly shuts down after showing some signs it wil start, the arrows going up and temperature is shortly displayed. Should I do new battery in and put on factory reset, or is that battery still good. I tried new battery in there but it wouldn't go on same problem. Is the device broken now, if so do you guys think contacting them will cover this or this is typical misuse and you got your money wasted now. Should I try factory reset and go for it but mind if battery starts leaking or device catch fire immediatly throwout or too much exploison danger? Sorry I'm a bit noob with vaping and batteries and after what I red online I saw you should be very carefull. Both batteries do still charge like normal, aren't overcharged and look fine no tear dmg also dangerous as hell i found out.

The IQ has a replaceable battery so if you are having issues, an easy self-try would be to get a new one and see if this works. After that, I'd reach out to their support initially and see what they think might be occuring with your unit. @Davinci_vaporizer has been helpful, but I think he tends to step in when support hasn't been able to accommodate.

DolfLun,

Helpmepls

The IQ has a replaceable battery so if you are having issues, an easy self-try would be to get a new one and see if this works. After that, I'd reach out to their support initially and see what they think might be occuring with your unit. @Davinci_vaporizer has been helpful, but I think he tends to step in when support hasn't been able to accommodate.

Thanks for you reaction, I already tried new battery in there but the same problem seems to occur. I messaged them on facebook and they did see but did not respond yet, was today though that I send, hoping that all is well but I don't feel like using autoreset to find out I shouldn't have done that and loose the device, especially if I might get injured in my hands or face I kind of need those parts.

Helpmepls,

BigJr48

Thanks for you reaction, I already tried new battery in there but the same problem seems to occur. I messaged them on facebook and they did see but did not respond yet, was today though that I send, hoping that all is well but I don't feel like using autoreset to find out I shouldn't have done that and loose the device, especially if I might get injured in my hands or face I kind of need those parts.

Send a PM to Davinci here to get a faster response.

BigJr48,

DolfLun

To be honest, forums and facebook messages can be a total hassle to handle as customer incoming communication. I would recommend looking for a form or phone # on their website. I run a business myself and the hardest part of getting things done is unorthodox communication methods that take extra work just to properly process. Don't get me wrong if Facebook and forum accounts exist, they shouldn't be ignoring you - but its likely they have a few staff members dedicated entirely to traditional methods of communication while maybe one person looks at facebook or forums once or twice a day.

Helpmepls

How dumb do you guys think I am if I just go ahead factory restart with the new battery and just try? I think if it was charged wrong it would go off again right? And else it's working. Or is that just way beyond dumb. I don't know if DaVinci really considered this problem they looked at my message like 2/3 hours ago 0 response on personal message, while it does note they seen it. I just hope they are willing to give any info, like does it auto shutdown if the battery is charged wrong, so I can atleast try a new battery and be safe without having to worry I broke the device or it's charged incorrect. Pls DaVinci tell me something. Btw about overheating I used to just smoke it till it was empty but I also charged meanwhile and sometimes all the session on 221, I do not advice this now however, I think its best to let cooldown asap if you can't hold and put it off, for the battery to be most safe. This way your battery will also not drain very fast. http://www.davincivaporizer.com/news/how-to-prevent-your-vape-from-exploding/#sthash.CK4f7j9H.dpbs also don't charge it on the cpu, don't do it with phone stuff etc. However I don't think it can easily explode of the sheer heat of the oven, since I smoked from full to empty on highest setting sometimes.

Helpmepls,

BigJr48

How dumb do you guys think I am if I just go ahead factory restart with the new battery and just try? I think if it was charged wrong it would go off again right? And else it's working. Or is that just way beyond dumb. I don't know if DaVinci really considered this problem they looked at my message like 2/3 hours ago 0 response on personal message, while it does note they seen it. I just hope they are willing to give any info, like does it auto shutdown if the battery is charged wrong, so I can atleast try a new battery and be safe without having to worry I broke the device or it's charged incorrect. Pls DaVinci tell me something. Btw about overheating I used to just smoke it till it was empty but I also charged meanwhile and sometimes all the session on 221, I do not advice this now however, I think its best to let cooldown asap if you can't hold and put it off, for the battery to be most safe. This way your battery will also not drain very fast. http://www.davincivaporizer.com/news/how-to-prevent-your-vape-from-exploding/#sthash.CK4f7j9H.dpbs also don't charge it on the cpu, don't do it with phone stuff etc. However I don't think it can easily explode of the sheer heat of the oven, since I smoked from full to empty on highest setting sometimes.

It is highly recommended to use a external battery charger for better results.

BigJr48,

Helpmepls

It is highly recommended to use a external battery charger for better results.

Did not know that until I red that part, did not notice however how this would negatively effect the battery, but guess when that goes wrong it goes really really wrong so maybe it was dumb luck.

Helpmepls,

CbdLife

Recieved my Davinvi IQ a couple days ago.
My first conduction,, and I would say I am more than happy with it.
Flavor is nice , vapor production is great.
I am still tinkering with the grind and different temps.
Waiting on the glass spacers to really get a feel for how I will use it most of time, but I do load a full packed chamber and the IQ has done great, even extraction of essentials and good vapor quality at end of load .
Also seems I get a strong medicated feeling from the the IQ , like I am extracting more essentials per puff than my Air or Firefly 2.
Although that may be all in my head , just a initial observation.
The Davinci IQ will get alot of use.
I am a fan of conduction

CbdLife,

BigJr48

Waiting on the glass spacers to really get a feel for how I will use it most of time, but I do load a full packed chamber and the IQ has done great, even extraction of essentials and good vapor quality at end of load .
Also seems I get a strong medicated feeling from the the IQ , like I am extracting more essentials per puff than my Air or Firefly 2.
I am a fan of conduction

Congrats & enjoy!!!

BigJr48,
Reactions: CbdLife

david8613

I am a fan of conduction

Im with you, conduction is very underated... im coming from cfv, to cfx to davinci iq.

CbdLife

Congrats & enjoy!!!
Thanks, I am enjoying it alot. No buyers remorse at all.

Im with you, conduction is very underated... im coming from cfv, to cfx to davinci iq.
I am coming from past -Solo, Crafty, Current- Arizer Air , Firefly 2 ..
I need a adaptor to vapor bong , but I suspect the IQ will provide a darn fine bong hit , and may put my Arizer Air to back up status ( I love/ respect Arizer stuff, not hating by any means)

CbdLife,
Top Bottom