• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The CVault - Climate Controlled Storage

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I have also ordered a 12 pack of the boveda packs through Amazon... cuz I have a bunch of jars with herbs in them that could use the help...

Nosferatu

On the website when you are looking at each available jar, it will say how many 8 gram boveda packs it comes with. This could be an estimation of how much they hold about.

Nosferatu,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Yeah it's effectively the exact same thing, you are paying for the novelty. I still think it is absolutely worth it though, I love the way it looks and it is surprisingly lightweight. I keep my big stash jars in the dark too but I am mainly trying to emphasize how this product is perfect for your daily stash jar. It's shallow, fashionable, stealthy, and keeps the buds fresh even though you open the jar 70 times a day to vape. It has also brought to my attention how bud with a proper moisture content doesn't irritate or dry the throat as much. I have certainly noticed that.

I was refering to how I store my boveda packs (if that wasn't clear) ;)

smokum,

OO

Technical Skeptical
This is a product for people who are not grinding. Moist plant material does not grind well.

OO,
Reactions: AGBeer

Nosferatu

I disagree, the herb in this grinds just fine. Not to a powder like overdry bud will grind/crumble too, but a good grinder WILL grind this to consistency great for any vape I have ever used. Beides after one hit you can then crumble the bud to a powder if you so wish Also like said in this thread previously just leave a nug out for an hour to dry up for vaping.

SD_haze

I'd say some vapes are more picky about how evenly/finely the herb is grinded. I probably wouldn't use moisture packets if I was grinding for the MFLB.

For the vapes that are less picky, or make it easy to crush/crumble chunks later in the session, it is definitely doable.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
They don't always read everything. I believe the proper way to fix it (get it merged) is to report the post... done.
Oh, thank you for mentioning it. I just got very confused when I clicked back into this thread! (doesn't help that I'm very vaped right now). Great!
UPS showed up today, I was all excited that my cvaults had arrived.... but they didn't. It was my new pair of Vibrams :D

Nosferatu

I was so baked I kept reading vibrams as something else and was just dumbfounded. I guess I have a dirty mind...

Nosferatu,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
ONE c-vault arrived today. Email has been dispatched inquiring after the one that wasn't shipped.

I've ordered, just now, two small ones through Amazon. Oh, and I got a dozen Bo-somehting packets, too... and have treated all my glass jar herbs, too.

Enchantre,
Reactions: Vicki

Enchantre

Oil Painter
WOW! Great customer service!
After I'd discovered that I only received one cvault, I went to the website and did the CS contact thing. Got a phone call first thing this morning -- verified my order vs what I got, and is sending out my second cvault swiftly.

I think I like the cvault even better now...

Enchantre,
Reactions: t-dub

Nosferatu

My Cvaults latch broke off! I was just latching up the third latch like normal and it came off of the SS body. Looks like they are barely attached... Either this was a faulty container or you can all expect this problem with continued use. I hope thats not true but I will email the company immediately for a replacement. It's good to hear they have nice customer service.

Nosferatu,

chimpybits

There was an instance of this happening earlier in this thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-cvault-climate-controlled-storage.4585/page-4#post-284485

The solution was to buy 'these' and just use your original lid with the sleeve for the packs: http://www.fenigo.com/OnyxStainlessSteelAirTight.htm
Yes, true. This happened to both the CVaults I had.

I did complain to Freshstor and they offered 2 new CVaults at a reduced price (which was generous considering my broken units were past warranty). Apparently, the small CVault is more prone to this issue. I have lost confidence in the strength of these riveted latches, but the Onyx replacement works for me as they are locally sourced and cheaper.

On an unrelated note I'm on the lookout for a piece of glass or stainless steel to fill up some of the empty space in my CVaults as I never have more than an ⅛ inside. I know there was discussion about this here or another thread. Anyone tried this?

chimpybits,

OO

Technical Skeptical
I disagree, the herb in this grinds just fine. Not to a powder like overdry bud will grind/crumble too, but a good grinder WILL grind this to consistency great for any vape I have ever used. Beides after one hit you can then crumble the bud to a powder if you so wish Also like said in this thread previously just leave a nug out for an hour to dry up for vaping.
Yes, what you say is true, but grinding conditioned plant material before heating it is still difficult.

OO,

Nosferatu

The Cvault perople are sending me a new one for free, great service. I like how you guys are thinking outside the box and buying those offbrand ones, but come on, thats basically the whole product being replaced LOL. I don't think I will be buying anymore C-vaults unless my replacement one holds up LONG TERM.

Nosferatu,
Reactions: Enchantre
Top Bottom