The Cloud HydraTube Stands by Dead Foot Designs

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Thank you very much. The checkout process was easy and thinking about it now I could have put a note in the paypal invoice. Oh well, still get the one I wanted anyway.... thanks again :tup:

Gonzo,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, but that does bring up a good point. I need a box for notes because we can do any colors or stains. I'll have that fixed in the morning. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Tstat,
These are great Tstat! I'll probably pick one up when I get my Cloud.

I hope your boy's foot gets better quick, too.

charliedontsurf,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks, charlie (BTW, Chimay RULES)!! Just so you guys know, I was able to alter the checkout process so you can now pick between a bunch of colors and stains. If you want a different color or something not offered, please email me, contact me here, on FB, or at deadfootdesigns.com. We can make any color or almost any special request!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hey everyone, today I am sending out the very first order! A very nice person ordered a single HydraStand for the VapeXhale Cloud on Wednesday. We crafted the stand this week and I am sending it out this morning. Here are a couple of photos before I head to the Post Office.
oval_alone1.jpg

oval_tube.jpg

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Stoked to be getting it. Happy to support fellow FC'ers. I am treating my HT ever so gently right now and putting it back in the packaging it came in every night. Gonna be happy to be able to display it safely.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks, guys! Yea, I think it came out very nice. I didn't make it in time to the post office yesterday, so it will go out tomorrow. I'll send you tracking, Gonzo. I am also working a HydraStaton today as well and I'll post some pictures of it later!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Here is the latest HydraStand we just created. This one is a very glossy black and will be sent out Thursday :)

stand.jpg

Tstat,

weedemon

enthusiast
looks good man! thast the kind i think i might want. matches the style of the cloud very nicely :p any chance of a matte black instead?

weedemon,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Did you get chance so ship out the HT stand Tstat? I checked my inbox but didn't get anything.

Gonzo,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Weedemon, I can certainly do that! Gonzo, it's going out tomorrow :)

Thanks everyone!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I think I *finally* got my shipping problems straightened out. I had both PayPal and my shopping cart calculating shipping. Anyway it's all set now. BTW, speaking of shipping costs, I may have to up the shipping costs of the HydraStation at some point. Priority mail is costing me $12 due to the larger size. I'm going to look for alternate boxing and try it that way. So, if you want one, now might be the time!

Thanks everyone for your orders, I can't wait to get some feedback!

Tstat,
They need to produce that machine for 220V-240V. I'd sure buy one with a wooden stand (after I get hold of the cash). Too bad we still have to wait over here.

MarcLikesVaping,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I agree MLV! OK, here is another one that is going out today. it's a single stand in flat black.
soldo.jpg

Here is shot of the bottom:
bottomhe.jpg

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Oh, and we were very busy this past weekend! We have come up with a new $10 stand!! it's smaller, but still provides nice protection for your HydrTube. These will be available later this week on the website, but here are some images:
stained.jpg

Small Natural Stain
squareblackn.jpg

Small Black Square
blackrectangle.jpg

Small Black Rectangle

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Happy Memorial Day everyone! Just want to thank everyone who placed orders, I hope you are all happy with your stands and stations!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I just wanted to take moment to thank everyone who sent me feedback on the stands. We are going over the suggestions and implementing them into our product. Thanks again for the feedback and constructive comments everyone, I look forward to hearing more!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
To everyone who has ordered the small $10 stands, I just wanted to let you know I am shipping them out tomorrow. I'll try to get some pics before I hit the post office. I didn't know how popular they were going to be, but I guess at $10, you can't beat it!

Thanks again, everyone :)

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
We were asked by a FC member to come up with some custom work, and we are very excited about creating these. Basically it is two matching ovals, one will be a double stand and the other will be a station with custom cutouts. They will be light-stained with a clearcoat. Here is a scetch of what we will be making:
IMG_3992a1-202x300.jpg

Here is the wood we will be using:

:
custom-300x225.jpg

So, stay tuned as we create something special!

Tstat,

jackmormon

That looks sweet Tstat. Sorry for not posting some feedback earlier.

I purchased one of the (I think) earliest Hydrastations with the grooves to hold the cloud and 1 peg for a Hydratube. The damn thing has been on my coffee table since I received it. It is simple, but the simplest solution is often the best. The part that holds the cloud is nice, but the peg that holds up the Hydratube is FUCKING ESSENTIAL! I wouldn't know how to deal with a Hydratube without one.

Thanks for making the Cloud experience a little more enjoyable!

jackmormon,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks SO much for the praise and we are so glad you like it! Here is the finished custom station with matching stand. We REALLY think this came out sweet!
img3885f.jpg

img3884r.jpg

img3883e.jpg

img3882b.jpg

Tstat,

mwahle1

Once I get my cloud (probably months away), I will definitely be ordering one of these. Good Job!

mwahle1,
Top Bottom