Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
1239868_1398424313751571_31640485_n.jpg

1609880_1398424307084905_1302043540_n.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thank you for your support and kind words, gentlemen! Hey Stu, I forgot- what kind of stain did your other ones have? I want to make them match.
I like the look of the one on your website. I have one Scarlet Begonia, and a double with light natural stain. I also use a homemade one, so my stands are all over the map already. No need to match, really. But thanks for the thought.:tup:

:peace:

Stu,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, I remembered you got a Scarlet :) I actually have a Peace Train almost all ready to go. Should ship Monday...

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
It's on the site. It's called Peace Train. I also make another called Dark Star. The one withe swirl is a prototype that I threw in for Stu...

Tstat,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It's on the site. It's called Peace Train. I also make another called Dark Star. The one withe swirl is a prototype that I threw in for Stu...
I was going to ask about the swirl model. It looks like the symbol for the "Flat Circle of Time" in the new HBO series True Detective. Very cool. :cool:
a_560x375.jpg

:peace:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Shit, yea it does! I've been watching that series and didn't even make the connection. I was thinking more along the lines of the old school spinning, tripping thing that you used to see in the old 70's films when people would get all f-ed up, LOL. Anyway, this one is not perfect, but it's free :)

Tstat,
Reactions: Stu

Burn

just got my stands in today. feels good to be organized...

DcojpWx.jpg

great customer service too... i made a slight change from 14mm to 18mm on my ht stand a week after ordering and he granted it no problem. even sent me the 14mm stand as well!

after a quick brain teaser, i managed to get all my adapters connected to it.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, great picture, man! I am SO glad that you get everything and you like it! Have a great weekend :)

Tstat,
Reactions: Burn

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
Posted this in the Lotus thread but thought I would throw it up here also in case someone is looking for a cheap hydrotube solution and just to show another use for these great stands.

Thanks again @Tstat for making these and for only $8.00 bucks shipped. :rockon:

We were talking a little earlier in the thread about options with the Lotus and hydrotubes. Thought I would throw this up. I had a couple of the adapters and plugs already so I came up with this option and threw up the links to the cheapest adapters I found online...

One Claisen Adapter................................ $8.99 (shipped, thanks @alltoreup) - LINK
One 18m-14f adapter.............................. $8.99 (shipped) - LINK
One 18m-14m adaptor............................. $9.43 (shipped) - LINK
One Deadfoot Designs 18mm Slide Display... $8.00 (shipped) - LINK (scroll down, thanks @Tstat )
One 1/2" large end silicone plug................. $3.28 (+shipping for 10) - LINK (part # 9277K52)

EQUALS =

As you can see in the video I am using the longer end of the Claisen adapter for the HT. This makes the stand a little less stable (it's still pretty stable though) than if using it like this...

But I like the extra distance from the lighter. Although if I tip the lighter at a small angle while using like this I have no problem with it. Plus I like to hold the stand while using and don't feel like it will tip at all either way.

You can also fill up the Claisen with water and get a lot of extra diffusion along with quite a bit more chug. Chemistry is fun :science:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I saw that, man. I so appreciate the kind words and the plug! I have a new product I'm going to post up here tomorrw if you are into pen style vapes :)

Thanks again, peace!

Caligula

Maximus
Caligula,
Reactions: nao12000

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Cant believe I just foind this thread! Lmao.
Seeing pics of the stands has me excited all over again!
Come on Mr. Mailman!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Nice day out today in Rhode Island! Good day to open up the shop doors and make some shit.

1920319_1404288536498482_1355668217_n.jpg

This is a new block stained light. It's from the new wood shipment.

1011273_1404288513165151_79406034_n.jpg

I love it that I have a great wood supplier now!

1467286_1404288519831817_10364323_n.jpg

Found a new supplier of ground joints as well :)

1901117_1404288623165140_545144080_n.jpg

1932338_1404288549831814_1459348215_n.jpg

Top Bottom