The claisen thread

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Had to wait for that slow boat from china. But, it has it's purpose. Like not breaking like my pyrex claisens. This works as well as it looks. :tup:
Had both my EVO and Curly UD upside down in my D020-d with extra glass above the center post so the EVO can have the tall direct path and the UD gets the lightweight sidecar. :brow:
$_1.JPG
170px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-12561%2C_Berlin%2C_Fahrrad_mit_Beiwagen.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
That seller has a pretty crappy feedback rating.
Skimmed over the Negative feedback for the past month. etc. Not sure what to think.:hmm:

Mine did had some prob with USPS initially. I responded to the seller, the prob got corrected/sorted somehow and it redirected it's way here. Then a second one showed up unannounced two days later. :uhh: So go figure.:lol:

It's good to check the feedback as well as how long as a seller, I agree @LesPlenty.

Anyway, the two Y-config's I got were different enough to mention. The hole size between the 3 separate sections and the bulb size arne't meant to be exact. If you figure how they are made, it kinda makes sense. There are other (i.e. - direct) sellers in China as well and perhaps a local can make one as well. I'd rec'd reinforcing the two welds.

My CB :rip:.

CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes
Top Bottom