Discontinued The Centauri Vaporizer For oils

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I doubt this will work with Universe, unless they work out a passthrough system for it. It will use a much less powerful battery than the V2

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
This unit will only work with the Omicron Carts, as far as the universe its not going to happen. Just not powerful enough.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

trill2go

I love that you guys continually raise the bar with new products :). As much as I was set on the V2, this is really what I've been holding out for with such a discrete and slim profile. I won't lie though, once these new generation shorty cartridges are available for the V2 and HVD kit, it would be utterly amazing and could ultimately swing me towards picking the v2 or v2.5 instead.

Couple questions:

- I know this will run a less powerful battery in exchange for slimmer profile, approximately how much mileage between charges are we looking at for the Centauri battery?

- Same question but pertaining specifically to these shorty cartridges. Are you guys getting the same claimed 400+ hits out of a single wax load of the v2 cartridges?

- I love the covert black but I know I'll be pining for a silver or chrome finish for that elegant look :). Any plans for those finishes?

- Will there be a 1.5 ohm cartridge available for this unit for some fattier hits? Regardless of what model I buy myself into, I'm sure I will be wanting fatter clouds when I've gotten the learning curve down.

A general Omicron (all models) question:

- Are the cartridges to be thrown away as soon as you finish a load of wax/thick oil (have been reading 1g)? Or can you clean the cartridge and reload as needed? (read something about not mixing oils to keep medication symptoms clear and specific)

Keep up the good work!

trill2go,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I love that you guys continually raise the bar with new products :). As much as I was set on the V2, this is really what I've been holding out for with such a discrete and slim profile. I won't lie though, once these new generation shorty cartridges are available for the V2 and HVD kit, it would be utterly amazing and could ultimately swing me towards picking the v2 or v2.5 instead.

Couple questions:

- I know this will run a less powerful battery in exchange for slimmer profile, approximately how much mileage between charges are we looking at for the Centauri battery?

- Same question but pertaining specifically to these shorty cartridges. Are you guys getting the same claimed 400+ hits out of a single wax load of the v2 cartridges?

- I love the covert black but I know I'll be pining for a silver or chrome finish for that elegant look :). Any plans for those finishes?

- Will there be a 1.5 ohm cartridge available for this unit for some fattier hits? Regardless of what model I buy myself into, I'm sure I will be wanting fatter clouds when I've gotten the learning curve down.

A general Omicron (all models) question:

- Are the cartridges to be thrown away as soon as you finish a load of wax/thick oil (have been reading 1g)? Or can you clean the cartridge and reload as needed? (read something about not mixing oils to keep medication symptoms clear and specific)

Keep up the good work!

Your looking around 15-20 min of use on our carts.

the Shorty cartridges are still up in the air but they are still being considered, if we decide to manufacture them we will let everyone know of its capacity.

The Centauri right now is on the back burner as we have more important projects to handle. Once these are done we will start on this model. We will test it out with the 1.5's and let you know once we finish this design.

You can reload the cartridge, Some people have reloaded about 4 grams total, but we say load about .5-.6 at a time, jambandphan has cleaned hers but we are against this because if not done properly there could be some serious damage to health.

StickyShisha2

thanks for the update.:)

i like the look of this little lady
Your looking around 15-20 min of use on our carts.
how does this imr10440 250mAh 3.7v compare it my O-Phos?

i love my O-Phos but i do understand that eventually i should upgrade to a replaceable battery type device. mostly it gets used in "pass-through" mode, so i don't really know its battery potential.

i have the lifespan of the ophos time to decide, but i think v2.5 with a short tube option is what i would want, if nothing better comes out in the next year or so.

StickyShisha2,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
the 10440 compared to the ophos is like apples to oranges, youll get about 30-40 min on the ophos, about 15-20 minutes on the 10440.

Top Bottom