Discontinued The Centauri Vaporizer For oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Well guys its time to introduce the Centauri. This little bad boy is a three piece unit, will have the 5 click on/off feature, a flush mounted button, Orange light when pressed, a 10440 battery, hot spring, and vent hole on the bottom.

The color is not the issue right now, as we will be doing the black version, purple, red, and blue.

This unit will only be able to power the cartridges, and when used with the pass through it can handle the Universe Herbal Adapter, the Hammer ( Maybe ), and Nail cart. It is the ultimate portable unit, sleek and versatile.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_7316.jpg

photo-4.jpg

JoeKickass

Hey hey hey! What do we have here?

And just to confirm, you can do the carts in black too right?

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey hey hey! What do we have here?

And just to confirm, you can do the carts in black too right?

Yes sir they will be in different colors, we just want to finish the current stock, confirm the second generation of cartridges and we will start on the different colors.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Great stuff G, just what we need, more vaporizers! :drool: Is the middle piece just going to available in silver, and if so, will there be a silver colour option for the battery for extra sexy shiny stealthiness? It reminds me of a mini v1 if you will, at least by looks it has that same shape minus the heat shield. I can't wait to get my hands on one, plus damn that packaging is very fly. Keep rolling these bad boys out mate. :cheers:

kushcabbage,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
good to see it moving into it's own thread :tup: Any idea of expected release? Also does it come with a mouth piece?

jambandphan03,

DubCRider

It will do flowers with the Universe attatchment and passthrough when both of those are available.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just for concentrates? I heard mention of a herb container, will this do flowers as well?

It will do flowers with the pass through system with the Universe HC, but we might be able to get it to work with the batteries but it will have a short charge life.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
we will release these once we are done with all current projects on the table.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

559stonerr

whats the difference between this and the v2 besides "stealth"? expected price range?

559stonerr,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Looks Awesome THC ,totally discreet ! Every vape is punch in the face of combustion !and i bet this one will hit hard and knock out many combusters towards vaporizing :p

Abysmal Vapor,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sorry guys, but working on the Universe and this is on the back burner, just to many projects in my hands.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
So, I take this is smaller than the Omicron, but yet will work with the Universe, which the Omicron may not work with? Just want to get it correct, thanks.

lesvape,
Top Bottom