The bUd & Wax ePens

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Does anyone know anything about these products? The precursory Google search only brings up Denver Craigslist posts and a sales page on VaporizerShack.com (btw, is that site legit?)

bUdePenKitvaporizershackWM__82175.1358511298.1280.1280.png

From what I understand, these pens are based on the AtmosRaw design but with some "key improvements" I have yet to differentiate. Something about heating at lower temps and a digital display.

They come in two models. The bUd is for dry blend and full melt hash. The Wax for thick oils and waxes. For the bUd ePen they sell an attachment called the "Goo-Tank" which allows you to vape oils and waxes as well, so it seems to be a versatile machine.

Here is the heating element on the Wax model:
WaxePeninside__11614.1358766594.1280.1280.png

But I find the lack of reviews disturbing. Any personal experiences you may have would be appreciated. If you have a recommendation instead for a nice vape-pen set up under $200 that allows you to do concentrates efficiently that would be awesome. If you have a recommendation that does dry blend alongside this, that'd be even better.

Atomsk,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
But I find the lack of reviews disturbing. Any personal experiences you may have would be appreciated. If you have a recommendation instead for a nice vape-pen set up under $200 that allows you to do concentrates efficiently that would be awesome. If you have a recommendation that does dry blend alongside this, that'd be even better.

The lack of reviews is not disturbing, it is enlightening. There are not enough people buying these because they are refurbished e-cigs. They are not appropriate for herbs or oils.. at least not for vaporization.

I second Tweek's suggestion.

For a bit more money, you can check TET Cera for oils as well. I think you would be better served with that one IMO.

Top Bottom