The bubbler for the ladies (mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Phallic Heady Hammer Bubbler with Prostate Grip. :rofl:

http://www.highpriorityglass.com/br...ler-with-prostate-grip-inspired-by-greek-god/

IMG_6849__15812.1358442225.1280.1280.JPG

misanthrope

Hmmm, the thought of a lady toking on that leaves me feeling.... slightly aroused.

misanthrope,

b0

Cloudy...
I don't believe any girl will buy this...At least to smoke.

b0,
I don't believe any girl will buy this...At least to smoke.

Well, somebody bought it because it's sold out. To each his (or her) own. I'm still trying to figure out why not just this piece, but EVERY piece blown by JAG is priced so high for what it is. He goes for a modern art look with a lot of his stuff and I guess he thought "might as well price it like modern art at the same time."

OKcomputer,
The black one has a nice little bow on it! And if I'm not mistaken, is it smaller than the white one? Really? The artist HAS to be white then, yes? :lol:

IMG_7114__58441.1358439546.1280.1280.JPG

WTH? :uhoh:

img-7109.jpg

TheDudeNextDoor,

SD_haze

The black one has a nice little bow on it! And if I'm not mistaken, is it smaller than the white one? Really? The artist HAS to be white then, yes? :lol:

WTH? :uhoh:
Haha, JAG (just another glassblower) is definitely a white dude.
Just hopped on his website and found out he's currently residing in San Diego :D
Nate_Pills1-215x300.jpg

Oh and a little fun fact:
At least two of the phallus pipes he made (I think the one you posted with the bow) were collabs with a FEMALE glassblower, Saki Bomb :cool:

SD_haze,
Well, these pieces give a whole new meaning to the term "glass blowing." :lol:

I showed my wife these pieces and she had the perfect comeback: "Well, I've said all along that all those things you keep buying look phallic. These just go the full monty."

TheDudeNextDoor,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Thats so true. I remember someone posting about glass pieces looking phallic. I didnt think too much of it, but this goes to show, well I dont know what it shows other then they want ganja lovers to suck on a.. wait a minuteeeee

dorkus_molorkus

for $1200! holy shit!

PULL MY NIPPLES!!, PULL MY NIPPLES!! PULL MY MUTHA-FUCKING NIPPLES!!!!!:o

(sorry, but thats the sort of thing I like when i am being fucked & for $1200 thats seriously fucking me for arts sake. Besides I cant see where I put my johnson for the $1150 invisible blowjob machine that is obviously attached, but no-one has mentioned yet)

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I sold a pair of Nikes for $1400, anything is possible. As long as its rare, people will scoop it up.

Live-N-Learn,
They ALL look phallic to one degree or another. The glass stem that I bought with my Zap is called a "tooty." So I'm like, "Hey man, want to suck on my tooty?" :lol:

Tell me the tooty doesn't look like a dick. It even has the bulbous head with a pinhole in the middle.

images

Here's my Headford bubbler. Tell me that doesn't look like a cock n balls.

8445295115_5f571a51f4.jpg

Edit: Will someone please just yank on dorkus' nipples already. sheesh! ;)

dorkus_molorkus

I got some unicorn shit for sale if youre interested. :D

I take paypal, just PM me to get it sorted. Pls dont mention unicorn shit on the paypal invoice as I can only obtain about a handful or so of it a day. Various quality & consistency (depends on what I been eating..., I mean what 'flossy' the unicorn has been eating.)

anyhoo, just PM me to get it sorted. for $1200 you get 2 handfulls, but can you pay me now, I gotta hit the buffet to fill your order?

dorkus_molorkus,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom