The BHOLT vaporizer

smokeetall

I ment no offense toward any member on this forum except bholt, im just sick of this guy thinking he can screw everyone and not get any repercussion for thievery. He is done now so unfortunately anyone that is owed any bholts or money, I doubt you will see anything come of it. Its far out of my hands now...
Im just glad everyone knows now.

gvape

Unfortunately I was one of few people working with him assembling these bholts for a few months late last year. I simply did as I was told on building these and not just saying because im upset with him, but these things are VERY cheap. All chinese parts. The core atty is very cheap and dainty, he would rough cut the glass, leave it that way and simply superglue everything together. He is all about raking in the money and not paying his employees. He wouldnt even pay rent at the house I lived with him at and made his girlfriend pay for everything. This guy has a serious drug problem thats taking his life over. Bholt is over people. Most all of his employees just quit when they found all this out. He lost most of his distributors and will not have a space to build them very shortly. If you are owed by bholt like me, you might want to get on that... Sounds like many people are.

Looks like its EXACTLY as I called it long ago. He did finally send me a replacement and his new 18mm rebuildable. Although it was not rebuildable at all, just replaceable. I sent him quite a few messages about it, him asking me to review it, and I did but never heard replies. Now I know why.... pretty crappy the way everything went down, but it seemed this way from the beginning when I had all the problems with him.

I think the product really could have evolved and become something if it was done right, it just seems this was a half-ass company just to make money. I hope nobody, including myself, is harmed by the glue or any other harmful possibilities this thing could have caused.

smokeetall

Please people feel free to spread this all around. Everyone needs to know not to associate with this very selfish and foolish person. Im hearing more and more stories of him scaming people, its insane. Its all over fb like crazy, look at some of the comments. Best part is he is claiming he was drugged the night before (this happened at 7pm the next day) blatant lie if you ask me...

mod note: All 5 of your posts are anti-bholt. Please review the rule about negative posting on manufactuers.

OutkastBoss

Crap I read the first few pages of this when they were new and now that I am getting into concentrates I came back to read the rest hoping to buy one at the end...

Now I am disappointed and armed with little knowledge on what to get ..
Back to reading threads to find something worth getting :( All my buddies use cheap globe style ones and I figure with some research I can find something superior. The whole rig and torch setup just has too much going on for me.

Feel free to recommend me a quality device, Portability and stealth are a plus and ability to use with my Pinnacle water tower would be awesome.

Last edited:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Crap I read the first few pages of this when they were new and now that I am getting into concentrates I came back to read the rest hoping to buy one at the end...

Back to reading threads to find something worth getting :( All my buddies use cheap globe style ones and I figure with some research I can find something superior. The whole rig and torch setup just has too much going on for me.

Feel free to recommend me a quality device, Portability and stealth are a plus and ability to use with my Pinnacle water tower would be awesome.

Since this product and vendor is down the toilet ! I'll openly recommend here you check out the Dr. Dabber thread ;)

smokum,
Reactions: bholt

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH

Any of the brand-name pens here with reputable companies. Dr Dabber, VaporBros Dabbler, UPTech/W9T's Omicron light/Ophos...

camedicalleaf

I came here to get the word out about my mad experience with this guy and boy I was surprised.
I bought the BHOLT pen kit for $110 in a Medford Oregon headshop. Atomizer heated up 4 times then fail. That was New Years Eve. I got in contact with him and its been nothing be excuses why he can't produce product.
Here is the last text message from Aaron. Jan 31
CaMedicalLeaf: I tried purchase replacements on website

Aaron:When did you try to order? I had major problems with PayPal dropping me 2 days before Xmas along with all other vape www.com biz world wide making it verry hard to set up new payment system over the holidays ... Fml it was almost the end of Bholt cause I had the H1N1 during all of this

CaMedicalLeaf: I sent email to the Aaron account to notify you of the website not taking my order on the day it happened. Where is the Vapor Shop located ill swing by.

Aaron:Wurd my email is overloaded with the same kind of emails .. I was getin like 30 to 40 emails a day for a month almost.. Still have only got to about 6% of them... 1132 new messages yea !!! Not to mention 100 + text messages(a day) and Facebook ... I if I got a penny for every letter I've typed .. Man whew

I stopped texting him after the last message. jan 2- jan 31 waste of time.

I bought the Ruvaped.com skillet kit and use it with the battery and it works great. Wish I know where he lived. Hint please

420time

of course, the BHOLT always looked like a glass globe e cig attachment just without the glass, with a 14 mm opening and that seems to be crappy glued. so many people been raving and saying how its the best vaporizer for concentrates and stuff.

bholt

Manufacturer
Dear FC friends and people of the BHOLT.

We would like to share a bit with you about some of your concerns from recent posts.

Our customer & friend Tecptic.
Thank you for bringing up your concerns and sharing them. Have no fear!

WE DO NOT USE ANY GLUE IN OUR ATOMIZER DESIGN OR PRODUCTION.

Connecting a metal electronic device to Glass is kinda tricky to do....
But to offer a 30 day warranty on our atomizer, We HAD to know that it would stand up to the test. Never to put the health of our customers on the line, or to cut costs by using cheap harmful toxic glue. WE make it what we stand behind. In this our first year of business BHOLT became what our many customers around the world know as the one of the best for massive vapor flavor and atomizer life and versatility.

Hand made and designed and invented by avid vaporizer DIY and also a mechanical engineer, after he tried many and was shocked that so many "vape pens" were so weak and breaking almost instantly, dangerous PVC plastic and galvanized metal parts heated to extreme temperatures giving off horrible fumes..

Our Design is completely inert. we use ONLY the best technology has to offer... Thermoplastics.
what are thermoplastics ?

(thermoplastic elastomers) have been in the market since the 80's. They are found in many areas of everyday life, including consumer products, medical technology as well as in the field of electronics.

Since its initial application for tooth brushes and razor grip handles, TPE has revolutionized thepersonal care market. Since then there has been a significant increase in demand for products with soft grip handles. This also applies to office supplies.

TPE have also a long tradition and increasing growth rates in the sports and leisure sector, such as swimming goggle seals, straps, THE BHOLT ! fins, snorkels, seat and shoe inserts, as well as grip handles for various applications.

Child-safe solutions including physiological safety in accordance with FDA and other regulations are challenged in the toys sector and are met through the use of TPE’s. They are used for tires of toy cars, throwing rings and discs, rubber balls, dolls parts etc.

In the field of baby products You will find thermoplastic elastomers in baby bottle teats, pacifiers, cutlery and handles of cups and mugs.

TPE’s satisfy requirements in the area of hot water resistance, seal strength in low and very high temperatures, maintaining a long service life and in look and feel within the household appliancessector. Seals, pipes, lever and handles, buttons and knobs, parts for ice cube dispensers, sealing washers for pumps, etc. are made from TPE’s.

TPE’s are also used for medical technology and food packaging, such as closuresand caps. The latter in closure sealants for hot fill applications, dispenser hoses for dairy products, dosing valves for fluids, appropriate microwave container lids.

Thermoplastic elastomers are the proven and safe.

BHOLT is and will always be.

bholt,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
This is a response to @bholt the quote below contains the pictures I am referencing.
Auch...I decided to take my death BHOLT atty apart. Sorry BHOLT, I have enjoyed your product in a way, but after seeing this I might have to reconsider from ever advising one to anybody else...Actually the whole thing came apart easily, and to my dismay I found glue everywhere...and that's not all...

first pictures: The burned and melted 'sleeve':
30rpchc.jpg

2di3y1t.jpg

And if that was not enough crap to inhale yet, here is what my 14GonG looked like on the inside! Just a broken of piece of glass, glued to the inside of the tube. The glass has been broken of, badly(not by my, this is it's original state, as installed by BHOLT!), and has not been flame polished!
k16o7t.jpg

314qejo.jpg

I am really disappointed by this. So many well, dangerous things in the airpath...I mean, glue, thermo sleeves that seem to have melted and burned, broken piece of glass...and so on.

I call this thing far from save and will be looking into another pen option for my concentrates.

To Aaron, you should ask yourself if putting peoples health in danger is what you really want to do. If this would be a well regulated market your product would have probably never made it to the market because of obvious health reasons.

Hope no one here at FC has gotten any health issues from it...and anyone from now on buying this thing has been warned!
I don't think that anyone will readily agree with your safety dissertation after seeing the insides of the atty. I do not own one of these, and I suspect that after seeing the OP's pictures that I will not own one. I see heat shrink tubing which, while heat activated is not heat proof (as evidenced in pictures above). I see wire which can't be good in the air/heat path. I also see broken glass (that had to be glued in there somehow). The glass looks to have been broken before use given the residue build-up. Not to mention the "alleged" malfeasance committed by the company owner. People do not easily forget...

bholt

Manufacturer
Actually the Air passage is completely separated from the internals. the tiny hole at the very bottom of the atomizer is a straw that continues through up to inside the ceramic cup and exits directly under the the horizontal coil. this is to insure no contamination of any sort and as far as heat goes the tubing is resistant to over 400-600+ deg and our coils dont reach anywhere near that.
as for the video BS. Aaron is a leader and takes hits from people every day. like the x employee who is having so much fun with this on FC cause recently Aaron fired him for his poor craftsmanship and for stealing BHOLT product and stealing thousands $$$ personal musical equipment & instruments from Aarons home. Aaron is pressing charges against his actions and slander as well as theft.

The day Aaron stops taking blows from low lifes, competitors, con artists, and internet trolls is the day that he has fallen off the lead.

BHOLT'd

bholt,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Actually the Air passage is completely separated from the internals. the tiny hole at the very bottom of the atomizer is a straw that continues through up to inside the ceramic cup and exits directly under the the horizontal coil. this is to insure no contamination of any sort and as far as heat goes the tubing is resistant to over 400-600+ deg and our coils dont reach anywhere near that.
as for the video BS. Aaron is a leader and takes hits from people every day. like the x employee who is having so much fun with this on FC cause recently Aaron fired him for his poor craftsmanship and for stealing BHOLT product and stealing thousands $$$ personal musical equipment & instruments from Aarons home. Aaron is pressing charges against his actions and slander as well as theft.

The day Aaron stops taking blows from low lifes, competitors, con artists, and internet trolls is the day that he has fallen off the lead.

BHOLT'd
Well speaking for myself exclusively, I am NOT a low life, competitor, con artist, or internet troll.
I AM YOUR KEY DEMOGRAPHIC. I am the guy with extra disposable income to spend on this kind of product. And so far, I do not like what I see...

Herr_Dampf

You may want to remove the non-functional facebook links from your sig and homepage. No matter what happend, this isn't good from a marketing perspective imho.
Getting in on the allegations game doesn't really help your company image either.

Last edited:

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
Lol judging from the video of Aaron stealing,and the photo of the crappy glued peices.
I really hope this company goes under and fast...

Just my opinion,can't screw with me be because of that

SpruceGruve,
Reactions: kindbeats
Top Bottom