• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The BHOLT vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Since I got the Dabbler I don't use anymore my Bholt except for reclaim and 2nd batch, Bholt and Dabbler taste both good but the dabbler is more powerfull (bigger clouds) and easier to clean.

And the GonG is not really better since the Dabbler cone fit perfectly in 14mm joint....

tepictoton

Auch...I decided to take my death BHOLT atty apart. Sorry BHOLT, I have enjoyed your product in a way, but after seeing this I might have to reconsider from ever advising one to anybody else...Actually the whole thing came apart easily, and to my dismay I found glue everywhere...and that's not all...

first pictures: The burned and melted 'sleeve':
30rpchc.jpg

2di3y1t.jpg

And if that was not enough crap to inhale yet, here is what my 14GonG looked like on the inside! Just a broken of piece of glass, glued to the inside of the tube. The glass has been broken of, badly(not by my, this is it's original state, as installed by BHOLT!), and has not been flame polished!
k16o7t.jpg

314qejo.jpg

I am really disappointed by this. So many well, dangerous things in the airpath...I mean, glue, thermo sleeves that seem to have melted and burned, broken piece of glass...and so on.

I call this thing far from save and will be looking into another pen option for my concentrates.

To Aaron, you should ask yourself if putting peoples health in danger is what you really want to do. If this would be a well regulated market your product would have probably never made it to the market because of obvious health reasons.

Hope no one here at FC has gotten any health issues from it...and anyone from now on buying this thing has been warned!

jdee

Glad I opted out of the "get one free so you can tell everyone how great these are" program. That's nasty. Thankfully I make my own oil vape coils using just stainless steel mesh. I was curious if there was any health implications involved in this so I got in contact with a Ph.D in materials science and asked him if vaping off stainless steel mesh coils would expose me to anything dangerous like chromium given the temperatures I was working at. His response was "stainless steels tend to form adherent and self healing surface oxides which give them excellent oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance. There are certainly ways that the oxide films can break down. However, the oxides tend to be incredibly stable and therefore are unlikely to produce hexavalent Cr (the carcinogenic version) by heating."

poonman

Auch...I decided to take my death BHOLT atty apart. Sorry BHOLT, I have enjoyed your product in a way, but after seeing this I might have to reconsider from ever advising one to anybody else...Actually the whole thing came apart easily, and to my dismay I found glue everywhere...and that's not all...

30rpchc.jpg

2di3y1t.jpg

And if that was not enough crap to inhale yet, here is what my 14GonG looked like on the inside! Just a broken of piece of glass, glued to the inside of the tube. The glass has been broken of, badly(not by my, this is it's original state, as installed by BHOLT!), and has not been flame polished!
k16o7t.jpg

314qejo.jpg

I am really disappointed by this. So many well, dangerous things in the airpath...I mean, glue, thermo sleeves that seem to have melted and burned, broken piece of glass...and so on.

I call this thing far from save and will be looking into another pen option for my concentrates.

To Aaron, you should ask yourself if putting peoples health in danger is what you really want to do. If this would be a well regulated market your product would have probably never made it to the market because of obvious health reasons.

Hope no one here at FC has gotten any health issues from it...and anyone from now on buying this thing has been warned!

Thank you :tup:

2clicker

Observer

30rpchc.jpg

2di3y1t.jpg

k16o7t.jpg

314qejo.jpg

tepticon, which version BHOLT atty was that?

2clicker,

tepictoton

The new version. Bit bigger then the first onces I got...but the smaller version had the same stuff in there if you ask me and ...

tepictoton,
Reactions: 2clicker

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
As an engineer I see nothing in these pictures that would make me question the safety of this product. Glue and heat shrink tubing can be rated in far excess of the temperatures experienced in this product, and the fact you didn't notice anything off until taking apart tells me there was not any noticeable contamination of vapor.

Perhaps I am missing something?

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Wow, and they actually want $$ for that crap?

@CentiZen I would hope as an engineer, you are appalled at how poorly engineered this thing is. I mean, how much "engineering" really went behind that amazing and innovative broken-glass-joint-glued-inside disaster? Just break it off, jam it up there, and glue 'er in! :uhh:

Aesthetics aside, that is just not cool in anyway. I don't know how anyone could be ok with calling that a "finished" product.

aesthyrian,
Reactions: poonman

tepictoton

Hey centizen

Maybe you do not sea clearly frol the pics but:

The shrinkstuff has melted on one side and on the other a whole piece is melted and gone.

The whole thing gets hot when using for extended sessions. Further, it took almost no effort seporating the pieces, indicating the glue did deteriorate .

And you would be okay to put a piece of broken of glass in there? I mean, just broken of, not sanded nothing....I dunno, how much effort would it take to at least polish it with a torch.

I am not one to say anything quickly but this I felt like I needed to share it...just my:2c:

smokeetall

OWNER OF BHOLT VAPORIZERS [name redacted] CAUGHT ON CAMERA STEALING AN EXPENSIVE GLASS OIL RIG AT 42 DEGREES SMOKE SHOP IN MEDFORD OREGON

LINK IS NOT WORKING FOR ME RIGHT NOW. GO TO FB, LOOK UP '42 degrees smoke shop' located in medford oregon. They have they have security footage of him stealing the piece. Please share!

Modnote: Name redacted. Please do not post FB rumors with personal details on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

smokeetall

Seems to not be working for some reason. Go on fb look up '42 degrees smoke shop' located in medford oregon. They have the video first thing. You can be the judge. Maybe someone else can post it please.

I can assure that this is not rumor. I am sorry for disclaiming a name but if someone could post a link to the video since I am seeming to have trouble with it. Please share!

Last edited:
smokeetall,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

grokit

well-worn member
What a train wreck!
It never was good for flowers though right?

Last edited:
grokit,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
After that (bad building and bad guy) I think I'm done with the Bholt!

He never see my cash anymore...disappointed to be one of the earlier customer...

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
Wow shady quality control on products and even shadier owner......glad he never saw any of my money

tepictoton

I have also learned my lesson...am eagerly awaiting my vaporbrothers glass heater...

After dismantling my bholt and now the caught on tape episode I guess it will be clear to anybody to steer away...

I was one of the early adapters, and have been praising the bholt all over the place, but now with I feel shitty about it and have been letting all these people know what I found out for myself.

I now know to steer clear of any device that does not clearly show its insides...luckily most devices here on fc get dismantled quickly;)

Last edited:

jdee

Well that escalated quickly...I guess this means the owner knows his product sucks, if he rather steal oil rigs to vape oil than use his crappy product. Looks like he removed his facebook page probably in an effort to suppress the negative comments. A good reason why this thread should stay here, so that anyone considering this product can find relevant info and hopefully give their money to someone more deserving.

smokeetall

Unfortunately I was one of few people working with him assembling these bholts for a few months late last year. I simply did as I was told on building these and not just saying because im upset with him, but these things are VERY cheap. All chinese parts. The core atty is very cheap and dainty, he would rough cut the glass, leave it that way and simply superglue everything together. He is all about raking in the money and not paying his employees. He wouldnt even pay rent at the house I lived with him at and made his girlfriend pay for everything. This guy has a serious drug problem thats taking his life over. Bholt is over people. Most all of his employees just quit when they found all this out. He lost most of his distributors and will not have a space to build them very shortly. If you are owed by bholt like me, you might want to get on that... Sounds like many people are.

Top Bottom