The best all-around drug on the planet.....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just a bit of a reminder of the benefits of running in the hopes that it keeps us motivated as well as in the hopes that it can help even one person take control of their health, both mentally and physically.

If ya can't run.........walk. At the track I go to, there's this 90 year old man who has suffered a stroke. He is out there with his wife and nurse and his walker as he slowly shuffles around that track.

I was diagnosed with sever depression and have been hospitalized three different times and put on a plethora of anti-depressents. Since I've been running, which has been about 13 years now, I have not taken one anti-depressent and have successfully kept that demon at bay.

Sweating during a workout, in my opinion, is one of the, if not THE best drugs on the planet for just about anything.

NKmvY1L.jpg
I envy you!

Running? (I wish)
Surfing? (might drown)
Golf? (haven't tried?)

Swimming/Core training/Long walks
Most of the drugs are eliminated.
YpKRhKE.jpg

CANNABIS helps a lot?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
^^ is that the mary k version?? lol, does it come with a pink caddy?
I studied and found that color has no gender?

I like purple, pink, blue, red, white, camo, tan

Brown is a mudding of color.

Black is a bad ass color. (want-a-be alpha)

Whatever floats your raft?

My buddy when I was living the surfing life wore pink and most of his surfboards were pink.

He rode the biggest waves and was not scared?

Toughness and color have nothing to do with anything!
@Baron23 free thinking is better than being told what to think.

Last edited:

C No Ego

I studied and found that color has no gender?

I like purple, pink, blue, red, white, camo, tan

Brown is a mudding of color.

Black is a bad ass color. (want-a-be alpha)

Whatever floats your raft?

when i first got into construction I painted all my tools pink!! nobody on the job site would touch them LOL... if they did they always returned them to me with a funny look on their face LoL

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
when i first got into construction I painted all my tools pink!! nobody on the job site would touch them LOL... if they did they always returned them to me with a funny look on their face LoL
In the 80's when making money was easy in construction I painted my tools gray.
I paint my vaporizers pink these days.
No one touches them?

Before the FRENCH REVOLUTION a young woman said, "let them eat cake"! (VERSAILLES)

Most people combust?
Let them VAPE CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Changed my mind.

and THAT is the best drug on the planet! Get into your very own MIND... Meditation.

The body talks, and meditation helps! :)

(yes, I still only use cannabis. I have broken parts)

I find cannabis helps me focus better on meditation... not only can I see the stream, I can play in it, and clamber back out. A couple of times with mj, then I have a pattern where I can get there without mj...

free the mind.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Changed my mind.

and THAT is the best drug on the planet! Get into your very own MIND... Meditation.

The body talks, and meditation helps! :)

(yes, I still only use cannabis. I have broken parts)

I find cannabis helps me focus better on meditation... not only can I see the stream, I can play in it, and clamber back out. A couple of times with mj, then I have a pattern where I can get there without mj...

free the mind.
Your ARTWORK is CIVILIZED

My Wife and Daughter are both ARTIST.

KIEF is so cheap!
Mix it with EJUICE and a MOD. (WOW)

Your work reminds me of SKIING!

Top Bottom