Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Baker is listed at Vapefiend too.... I don't if it really available....

PPN,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Discounted ? Didn't Know they were a realty since TRVB has been MIA since March.

RUDE BOY,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
EZ vapes has had that add for months, even when TRVB said there were only 5 baker units in existence.

So Who knows FlyingLow :shrug:you may wanna try checking out to see if they really have any.

RUDE BOY,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Ahh... LOL I am very late to the vape game:) still finding my feet, I appreciate the heads up!

FlyingLow,

Kaptan

I just spoke to a rep there, it actually is available and in stock. I guess TRVB didn't come back to make the announcement that these are now in production? :shrug:
I do find it odd that the Baker is not available on TRVB's own site.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Maybe a little "restructuring" going on, IDK just a guess since I've noticed rebranded vaporblunt products on sites like Namaste Vaporizer UK and such.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: grokit

llamaman001

I would not buy anything from ezvapes. If you read a couple pages back I actually got a unit from them that they sold on Ebay without permission from vaporblunt. When I received the unit I used it a few times then took it apart completely. I got a full refund but if the real baker runs anything like those test units I would highly recommend not getting one. The heater gets overwhelmed by the airflow way to easily and not to mention the vape is extremely light weight and doesent feel well built at all. I could almost guarantee that if it feel from about 3 feet it would beak or at least take a good chip out of the thin plastic they used. There is just too much plastic going on with product IMO but please remember it was a test unit that I received.

olivianewtonjohn

I would not buy anything from ezvapes. If you read a couple pages back I actually got a unit from them that they sold on Ebay without permission from vaporblunt. When I received the unit I used it a few times then took it apart completely. I got a full refund but if the real baker runs anything like those test units I would highly recommend not getting one. The heater gets overwhelmed by the airflow way to easily and not to mention the vape is extremely light weight and doesent feel well built at all. I could almost guarantee that if it feel from about 3 feet it would beak or at least take a good chip out of the thin plastic they used. There is just too much plastic going on with product IMO but please remember it was a test unit that I received.
I thought vaporblunt came back and posted that it was not ezvapes fault? Although I wouldnt order it either since if it is actually in production and VB did not feel like announcing it then they dont seem that excited about their own products. Personally I have made it a rule to not buy VB products until they have been out long enough, just based on their past products.

LHS_Hero

Flavor Fiend
I found this forum while searching for info and reviews on the Baker. I work at a smoke shop in my city and we have received a few Baker units to sell. I have had the opportunity to play with these units in person and I have to say I was impressed with the function. In fact, one of our customers has been texting me non stop raving about the Baker, especially when using it with concentrates. I'm looking forward to getting some more in so I can snag one for myself and try it out.

To address llamaman001's concern about the build quality, I would agree that it does feel pretty light. However, based on what i have seen in youtube videos of the unit, I don't think I would want it any heavier being that it is intended to be able to be placed directly onto your waterpipe for vaping with dried herbs. Other than using it in that manner, I personally would just leave it sitting on my desk, so the construction of the unit doesn't bother me enough to not buy one. Just my .02

LHS_Hero,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Still I find it very very very Strange that it's not for sale on the VaporBlunt website.

Did some one steal the design from them or something ?

@LHS_Hero is the Baker still branded as a Vaporblunt product or is it just 'The Baker' ?

I saw ' The pinnacle' and 'The pinnacle pro', ' The Palm' And ' The Palm 2.0' at a flea market this weekend all with no mention of VaporBlunt on their Boxes :shrug:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
This shop had the complete Vaporblunt product line including the Vaporblunt and Vaporblunt 2.0, same packaging with the only difference being there is no " by Vaporblunt" after the product name.

The units I saw were truly identical to the Palm, Palm 2.0, PN and PNP I own and only the fact that there is no mention of "VaporBlunt" on the boxes or units being the discernible difference, The felt the same and looked the same in pretty much every way.

poonman

The units we had in stock were official VaporBlunt branded units.

Do you know if payment for your Bakers , was to VB ?
or to some other company ?
Since I don't see How distributors would be able to get their hands on them yet ...

poonman,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Still I find it very very very Strange that it's not for sale on the VaporBlunt website.

Did some one steal the design from them or something ?

@LHS_Hero is the Baker still branded as a Vaporblunt product or is it just 'The Baker' ?

I saw ' The pinnacle' and 'The pinnacle pro', ' The Palm' And ' The Palm 2.0' at a flea market this weekend all with no mention of VaporBlunt on their Boxes :shrug:
Actually all of those products are available for purchase from China these days so that may explain it.
This product seems interesting but why would any FC member buy from this company these days? TRVB simply vanished once problems arose with the ppn.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Its odd too VaporBlunt came out with a new glass lined pong for the Pinnacle Pro because there has been some issues with the previous mouthpieces and Pongs. Folks have been waiting with baited breath for the pong to come out. It's not being sold or advertised on VB website, theyoyokid1 is advertising on EBay selling it.

LHS_Hero

Flavor Fiend
Just found out today we have some more Bakers coming in soon, sometime this week. Anything you guys want me to check out and report back on once they get here?

LHS_Hero,

llamaman001

If its possible to open one up and take a look at it that would be awesome. If you get any time with it....

Is the packaging still insanely flimsy? My test unit package has no support what so ever and I could poke my finger on the box and press so deeply I could feel the details of the unit...basically the packaging was a little thicker than printer paper.

Is the unit still crazy light weight and do the sides of the unit still press inward when pushed on with a tiny bit of force?

Did he change the dome/dabbing part of it? LOL having the same plastic as the PNP and getting 200 degrees hotter just didnt make sense in my opinion and I dont understand how there ISENT going to be even more plastic melting issues?

llamaman001,
Top Bottom