• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

llamaman001

hah well I bought it on ebay for 130 shipped so I cant exactly complain...if I would have spent 250+tax and shipping I would have been furious. But then again if it was a production model bought directly from vapor blunt Id expect a replacement, but its not haha. Even if the model had continued to work I dont think I will be buying the production model. Im just not a fan of the plastic or the fact that it uses plastic threading, I dont know why but the idea of it bothers me quite a bit.

Thats not to say the baker is a bad vaporizer because its not. Its a great vape with super thorough and even extraction. Mine did not provide me with clouds like my e-nano but for some reason the rips makes you cough a lung out, which I liked because it reminded me of back in the days when I would take a snap and start sweating I was coughing so hard. All in all Id regard it as a pinnacle pro modified to be a desktop with more of an adjustable temp range and more power in the heater.

llamaman001,
Reactions: poonman

poonman

hah well I bought it on ebay for 130 shipped so I cant exactly complain...if I would have spent 250+tax and shipping I would have been furious. But then again if it was a production model bought directly from vapor blunt Id expect a replacement, but its not haha. Even if the model had continued to work I dont think I will be buying the production model. Im just not a fan of the plastic or the fact that it uses plastic threading, I dont know why but the idea of it bothers me quite a bit.

Thats not to say the baker is a bad vaporizer because its not. Its a great vape with super thorough and even extraction. Mine did not provide me with clouds like my e-nano but for some reason the rips makes you cough a lung out, which I liked because it reminded me of back in the days when I would take a snap and start sweating I was coughing so hard. All in all Id regard it as a pinnacle pro modified to be a desktop with more of an adjustable temp range and more power in the heater.

How were you able to get one off e-bay , first question ?
when it wasn't even released yet .
and
Have you contacted vapor blunt for assistance , like repair
for a fee ?

llamaman001

I got it from what I would assume to be another tester. All the description said was, "got this from my vape store about 2 weeks ago and prefer smoking to vaping". Im assuming no one knew what it was because I was the only one that bid on it. I ended up snagging it for 130 shipped off ebay. I have also been in contact with this ebay seller and he is going to provide me with a full refund so Im not worried about getting it fixed at this point.

Seeing as how it was a second hand testing unit (that probably never should have been sold in the first place), I never expected there to be any type of warranty or even support from vapor blunt. I just wanted to try the product and saw this as an opportunity to test it out and see if I wanted to invest my money into a retail unit.

Last edited:

llamaman001

I never even messed with the plastic hosing, I just plugged the baker directly into each piece I was using. Only reason to use the hose IMO is if the baker wont fit on your piece or if your using the dabbing feature.

llamaman001,

llamaman001

So, apparently the guy who sold me the piece contacted the company he got it from and they are going to send him a replacement for free so he told me not to worry about sending my defective unit back. So my question to you guys is....does anyone want to see the insides? I know some of yall love taking apart your vapes just to see whats in them and I figured this would be a no worry way to show everyone what the baker is built of. Wasent sure if I should just throw it in the trash or if there is enough interest, take the time to take some pics and show you guys!

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
So everyone keep in mind that this is a TESTER unit to my understand. The ebay seller got this from EZvapes and after hearing the story about the temp jumping and errors they told him that they would be replacing him with a brand new one. I dont understand how any of that is possible but thats the story I was given. Overall it looks to be about 80 percent plastic, 10 percent ceramic, and 10 percent various other materials. Im not sure if my unit had been dropped previously but I could "press in" the top half of the plastic body on one side exposing the internals. It takes 2 screws to open up the body and there really isent much going on when I looked inside. Heres the step by step.
This doesn't end well for future testers, next time I'll have to include legal contracts blah blah blah. Some people always ruin shit for others. Oh well, it's a new world. Btw, you aren't getting a replacement from them, there are only 5 units in existence

Last edited by a moderator:

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
4mlayj3.jpg

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I have used it almost everyday since I received it. Had about a week of down time after it fell :doh:. Other than that I have had zero issues. The exterior of the unit is tuff. The baker itself is easy to keep clean. I dust it off daily with a paint brush to help it stay clean. I love that using the bullets, they make for easy loading/unloading, and also keep the inside of the unit very clean. I enjoy using it and I really was honored to have a part in it. Thanks TRVB and to all the other members who contributed to the baker. It has a permenant home. Not for Sale. :tup:

@TherealVaporblunt I was curious, will you be sending the upgraded glass dome and whip to the testers? Or will they be availble for individual purchase in the future on the vb webpage? What did you finally decide on material wise for the new whip?

llamaman001

Yes. The person I got it from bought it directly from ezvapes and was charged full retail for it. I never used that site but because of this experience I won't EVER use them.

I was aware I wasent getting any type of replacement from anybody, thats why it was bought for 130$, it was a test run for me to see if I wanted to buy the retail unit. I guess the dude thought he would get more for it on ebay. He told me that EZVAPES told him they would be replacing it however. I just cant believe they sold him a test unit at full retail.

Is there some type of tool that is included with the baker that I didnt recieve because I had a HELL of a time removing hot bullets during the session when I wanted to load more. I would have to use tweezers to get the bowl out and all 3 times the bullet spilled into ceramic/heating chamber deal, was not clean at all. Only effective way I found to get them out was to turn the unit upside down and tap it until it came out, splling the bullet and product out.

Last edited:

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
So is the designs final? I mean I was gonna try to pre-order from ezvapes but they seem to be out of stock. Not sure if I wanna put money down early for it just yet.

CG420,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
So is the designs final? I mean I was gonna try to pre-order from ezvapes but they seem to be out of stock. Not sure if I wanna put money down early for it just yet.

I'm changing a few things.

1. Much smaller and better whip (thanks again sticks)

2. Dome that sits inside versus outside the threading.

3. Most likely changing the pong.

Ez vapes is out of stock because the product wasn't meant to be releases yet. They will have them the same day everyone else does, which will be very soon hopefully. I'm now hoping for a 4/20 release date

Top Bottom