• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

Medical Mark

Well just confirmed that ill be getting the baker very soon, so ill be able to see what this thing can do?
I'm very curious about the temps and the oil capabilities.
Being able to set a water tool on top like the vapexhale is cool. It wouldn't surprise me of this ting produces
Huge clouds.
The I temps should help that along quite well.
How big is the bullet with cap(lid)? And how much herb fits inside it?
I guess ill find out soon enough.
My water tools are going to get a work out that for sure.
Cheers, medical mark, good to be back I'm ready able and willing for the sake of medical awareness and all who are sick and disabled Im ready lol

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Well just confirmed that ill be getting the baker very soon, so ill be able to see what this thing can do?
I'm very curious about the temps and the oil capabilities.
Being able to set a water tool on top like the vapexhale is cool. It wouldn't surprise me of this ting produces
Huge clouds.
The I temps should help that along quite well.
How big is the bullet with cap(lid)? And how much herb fits inside it?
I guess ill find out soon enough.
My water tools are going to get a work out that for sure.
Cheers, medical mark, good to be back I'm ready able and willing for the sake of medical awareness and all who are sick and disabled Im ready lol
I cant say exactly, but ill confirm when i get back home!!!!
The bullet can hold .2 comfortably , if you want to load more then you can tap down and or even pack down the herb and might be able to fit .3-.4 ish. The more you put in the more you get back, very rewarding.
Hope you get your's soon!!!!

Last edited:

Medical Mark

Well OG I have a theory about that and the tighter the pack the more you get back in clouds that's a true statement, I believe its because the volume of herb to the ratio of moister in it, cause herb is 75% moister before being cured and even then resin glands and existing moister can greatly effect the output of vapor.
When you load any bowl with herb and start vaping the size and volume changes due to the moister being extracted so it shrinks snide the chamber thus loading it tight minimizes the shrinkage and causes a more uniform extraction this is my opinion.

I can't wait, medical mark

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Well OG I have a theory about that and the tighter the pack the more you get back in clouds that's a true statement, I believe its because the volume of herb to the ratio of moister in it, cause herb is 75% moister before being cured and even then resin glands and existing moister can greatly effect the output of vapor.
When you load any bowl with herb and start vaping the size and volume changes due to the moister being extracted so it shrinks snide the chamber thus loading it tight minimizes the shrinkage and causes a more uniform extraction this is my opinion.

I can't wait, medical mark
I agree, If a full pack is considered %100. After vaping that %100 load, Iam left with about (what seems) %25-35 of the material I loaded due to it shrinking and moisture being vaped off.:nod::nod::tup::rockon:

Medical Mark

Straight up OG

I always pack hard, I don't mind huge bowls(herb chambers) a good example is the pinnacle those small bullets packed tight produce nice clouds and I don't have the pro I have the original low temp vape.
Same with the vapexhale tight pack, ascent tight it always produces better results longer sessions and a better medicating experience.

Medical mark

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Sorry for the back to back post.

My classified ad was a success with the help of a member (many replies thank you everybody) of this awesome community that we have, the baker should be up and running shortly.:rockon:This forum and its members are the best! I can't wait to run some blue dragon through the baker. :tup:

lookhigh

FC member
Straight up OG

I always pack hard, I don't mind huge bowls(herb chambers) a good example is the pinnacle those small bullets packed tight produce nice clouds and I don't have the pro I have the original low temp vape.
Same with the vapexhale tight pack, ascent tight it always produces better results longer sessions and a better medicating experience.

Medical mark
Yes the OG PNP works very well with tight pack and produces big clouds with the WT. I think some of is due to the air restriction when tightly packed.

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
Every so often I like to take a break from using the baker. Maybe take some time to read new developments. Then I come in here and nothing new. grr. You guys are making me work for this.
The Baker handles flowers/pollen very well. Two techniques that I have found to be most efficient are as follows:
Turn Baker on to 300 and allow it to warm completely, then add bullet and screw on pong. now adjust to your most comfortable setting. Draw as the temperature rises, fast enough to warm the load as you go but not fast enough to impede the heating process. I guess for me this method ensures I've used everything in the lower temp range and also my entire load is at cruising temp after this first step.

The second one involves the heat soaking that OG uses. I crank the Baker up to 450 and let it heat completely. Then I add the bullet and screw on the pong. I draw off of it until I know the entire load is at temp, Then I adjust down to my cruising temp (usually 380-420 depending on contents of the load). This method yields thicker than average vapor at lower temperatures consistently throughout the session. Abv looks like dark roasted coffee.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I have been taking the baker to different friend houses to get there feedback.
So far it's been a hit from the small size, to the herb and oil feature.
Most commented on the effects, saying "this hits strong, iam stoned "
and how well it performed with dabbing.
I might of converter a few more people that are steering towards the baker.
We loaded full bullets, grinded , whole nug, and all did very well, the whole nug come out completely uniform in color, smaller vapor clouds but delicious.
They were amazed at the extraction the baker can achieve.
I'll try to post more later, typing from cell phone is a nightmare.

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
Well my buddy went ahead and performed a stress test for you guys. So hats off to him for blowing through the water tower and down into the baker! Happy to report no damage to the unit! He was too terrified to even bring it to my attention so it was on and hot with water inside the chamber for at least 2 seconds. I unplugged the unit (thanks for the quick disconnect) and emptied the chamber. So far as I can tell there is no damage to the function of the unit. There was some material in the chamber that got wet. That resulted in some light staining. Small price to pay. The amount of water was minimal. Approximately an 1/8 of an inch of water from the PN WT. So far this device has proven to be durable. @TherealVaporblunt how's it coming on the glycerin freezeable accessories? Cooling the vapor is gonna be crucial for me at the high temp settings. I think the PN Water Tower is an incredible deal at $70. The Simba Frit accessory is my ideal piece right now, but at $300 is a pipe dream. Literally. Anything in-between and you can have my money. Something that makes it less likely for the water to blow through would be stellar.

420time

hello there guyys, been on thc break for 4 days already, well not thc break just vaping iso oil from solo stem and stuff. but im going to be picking up half ounce of gdp tomorrow so ill give my review on some new flowers.

420time,

420time

can you explain about the allergy to me? also the glass dome dosent really need much change, you just put the dome on and more it around till it finds that tight spot. or maybe ive found that tight spot only because i have been using it and it had oil build up to hold it.

420time,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
@TherealVaporblunt
I think latex would allow for more flexibility in the whip. But latex may impart a funny taste idk:shrug:I haven't used a 7th floor whip.

@420time there is a lot of info on the allergy. This is the alaa link & aaai link where you can find out more. Hope this helps. :tup:

Last edited:
1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: BLAZING OG
Top Bottom