• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

biohacker

It was fixed a long time ago, like the beginning of this year? Big difference from previous year models IMO. I actually LOVE the Solo now because of the design change. I can't see the AA being any worse.

I just really want to know what the plastic material on the air tubes will be like. I'm actually surprised that Arizer went that way, kind of defeats the purpose of the glass IMO, and I hope it's easy to remove. I personally would rather have a slightly longer glass tube, being the purist that I am. Like a 1/2 length Solo tube. But that's what PV is for, they like to innovate!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I pulled the trigger, so Merry Christmas to me! I ordered an extra battery, extra stem and a blue skin. I'm really excited. I knew I was going to buy myself a new vape for Christmas. Decided on a little sister for the Solos.:love:

sasNW

Was soo close to pulling the trigger on the mighty, this couldn't have timed out better for me. I couldn't resist, order placed with (Seahawks) green skin and 2 batteries. I wonder if it actually makes a difference if we use the arizer charger or not for dockingn spare batteries

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
WHAT ? Nobody receive theirs yet today to show off and get the rest of us onboard ?!! :wave:

I'd love to at this point hear of the working experience and see this new puppy producing a la vids !

My only real hold off so far is the cap and its slots... I'm really interested to see if people have issues with dust, bits, whatever, getting trapped in there making it a necessity to add an additional 'fine' cleaning method for others OCD about cleanliness :shrug::nod:

tdriver

ordered the mighty one day before the air came out..... :hmm:

maybe the "Air" will be my portable for outside the house.... which btw to me looks like a cheaper "crafty" .....:evil:
....well, once the reviews are out we will know. if it's as good as the solo I'll order one ......damn VAS...:rant:

exit

I personally would rather have a slightly longer glass tube, being the purist that I am. Like a 1/2 length Solo tube. But that's what PV is for, they like to innovate!

It does look removable, so I wouldn't be too worried, if it fits in a 14mm joint nicely when you take off the black part that would be even better.

don't forget though that the AA will be able to accommodate solo stems... and i have a lot of them!

mine says expected delivery on sunday which sure is strange. i will expect to post about mine monday, so i hope someone gets theirs tomorrow.

wax

Where's the best place to order the air?paypal is all I have atm to pay for

wax,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Still trying to hold off until the first positive reviews. That said I can't fathom Arizer NOT dropping something amazing. Few companies have the good fortune as this moment in time as Arizer. Arizer can make a hugh dent and statement in regards to Storz&Bickel latest outstanding but expensive offerings and possibly make a case for number one portable vape. Good luck Arizer, I hope you hit a home run!

I think/hope so too. I assume they have been working on this for quite some time. Still planning on getting a Crafty for myself but curious to see how far this gets. Might be pretty close @ 50% cheaper.

sasNW

I am betting that the performance is on par with the solo but not any better. I asked Arizer about the restrictive air flow, if any, and was told the air is not restrictive and they have fixed that on the solo as well. I was left with the impression that the only differences between the Air from the solo are the replaceable batteries, size and form factor. I am going to go out on a limb and speculate that it performs just like the solo.

I would chalk that up as a victory in my book(if it is the case anyway). I'm more then happy if I paid $200 for a battery replaceable, colored, slightly more compact solo I will be very happy with my purchase. Although I would be incredibly stoked if it somehow managed similar flavor as a ceramic bowl solo.... Not holding my breath on the last part though

poonman

I thought I read it was still a SS bowl , with a Ceramic heater beneath .
Personally , I would remove the plastic mp , and replace it with
an Omicron silicone tip like I've always done with the Solo stems .

I was hoping my fellow Ontarians would have received theirs by today .
Or they're just testing it now ...

Scott A

It was fixed a long time ago, like the beginning of this year? Big difference from previous year models IMO. I actually LOVE the Solo now because of the design change. I can't see the AA being any worse.

I just really want to know what the plastic material on the air tubes will be like. I'm actually surprised that Arizer went that way, kind of defeats the purpose of the glass IMO, and I hope it's easy to remove. I personally would rather have a slightly longer glass tube, being the purist that I am. Like a 1/2 length Solo tube. But that's what PV is for, they like to innovate!
I have one of the new ones and it still has way to much draw resistance for me so imo it has not been fixed.

Scott A,
Reactions: Traaaaan

sasNW

@poonman it is a SS bowl with ceramic heater, I was just referring to the older solos that had both bowl and heater made of ceramic. Definitely tastes better with all ceramic ime

@Scott A that is my only fear, I haven't tried a really new solo but I'm very hopeful the resistance is leaps and bounds above the older models.... God I really hope so:shrug:

sasNW,
Reactions: poonman

lookhigh

FC member
If the old stems fit then all the other solo stems WONG GONG etc will fit also.
EDIT damn 2 got there before me, slow typing indeed.

lookhigh,
Reactions: CarolKing
Top Bottom