OF

Thanks a lot for this picture. I am sure it will help me tomorrow while I am buying a new unit for myself)) I have also found a shop called "puffitup".

Is "puffitup" a good place to buy Arizer Air? They now have a very good discount and possible to buy it only for 169 $ which is just a perfect price as for me! I have also wrote them and asked if they have shipping to the Ukriane and if so I guess this Arizer Air from puffitup must be original one hopefully.

PIU is first class, recommended without reservation. While I had to buy my first two Airs (one a Christmas gift), as soon as Randy at PIU had them in stock I got the rest there. You won't regret doing business with them, thoroughly professional.

OF

GetLeft

To get the kind of look at things that @OF gets (always good ones to be sure - I hope someone involved in making the AA sees that post and feels appreciated), one would have to pull the thing apart. Good 'after the fact' knowledge, but not likely to be something you could do before buying. Glad to see you found a dealer who will keep you on the right track. The AA is such a nice piece of equipment, you want to go authentic if you can.

GetLeft,
Reactions: OF

OF

To get the kind of look at things that @OF gets (always good ones to be sure - I hope someone involved in making the AA sees that post and feels appreciated), one would have to pull the thing apart. Good 'after the fact' knowledge, but not likely to be something you could do before buying. Glad to see you found a dealer who will keep you on the right track. The AA is such a nice piece of equipment, you want to go authentic if you can.

I may have misunderstood the OP, but I think he's about to go shopping in a market full of fakes. He can examine them in person and in detail but needs to know what, specifically, to look for? I figure it's fair game to remove the bottom cap to demo battery changes.

I agree. If he can get reasonable shipping from PIU he's guaranteed the real deal. Otherwise the project is 'spot the fake in person'?

OF

goodleadjob

I may have misunderstood the OP, but I think he's about to go shopping in a market full of fakes. He can examine them in person and in detail but needs to know what, specifically, to look for? I figure it's fair game to remove the bottom cap to demo battery changes.

I agree. If he can get reasonable shipping from PIU he's guaranteed the real deal. Otherwise the project is 'spot the fake in person'?

OF

Yep, exactly! I will go to look around on "fake units" and compare them, maybe I will find the original one. IF not so I found the good place to buy and for the good price. Thanks guys!

goodleadjob,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
IMHO
No real reason to go anywhere but PIU... best price, quick shipping, reliable customer service (real person who cares), and a REAL AA. What else could u want? .... and what OF said.

Dogbrains

Yesterday I bought 2 of the dankest strains I've had since I've owned my AA. Really digging how the AA bakes the strong flavor into my windpipe. And lasts so much longer than smoking ever did.

I keep getting several more hits per bowl than I did with previous batch of herb. The way it was cured possibly? My Air keeps finding new ways to amaze me.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yesterday I bought 2 of the dankest strains I've had since I've owned my AA. Really digging how the AA bakes the strong flavor into my windpipe. And lasts so much longer than smoking ever did.

I keep getting several more hits per bowl than I did with previous batch of herb. The way it was cured possibly? My Air keeps finding new ways to amaze me.
Danker weed = more terpenes and cannabinoids to vaporize = more vapor! Also yes, curing and water content in cannabis, more water = more energy needed to vaporize it before it can start vaporizing the goodies. If it's not cured right you can even kind of taste/sense it in the first few hits!

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I have the same experience, hard to beat...

I'm losing it. Using both airs at the same time, both alternating and simultaneous hit with plastic tip step. I'm having a fuck combustion 2 fisted ball.

Last edited:

Skyscraper

Just had a problem with the Air- after a few 10 min cycles tonight the Air will not heat up. When I select the temp the bottom blue light will blink and then flash rapidly. The unit then turns itself off. I swapped out batteries and got the same result.
I didn't vape stems back to back, the session was longer and I let the heater several minutes between bowls. However I'm thinking I may have overheated the Air?

Skyscraper,

Bandoo

I hope they make an Arizer Air 2 soon. They need to work on the controls. The buttons are too tiny, cheesy looking and feeling for such a nice vape...

Bandoo,
Reactions: dusdat
Just had a problem with the Air- after a few 10 min cycles tonight the Air will not heat up. When I select the temp the bottom blue light will blink and then flash rapidly. The unit then turns itself off. I swapped out batteries and got the same result.
I didn't vape stems back to back, the session was longer and I let the heater several minutes between bowls. However I'm thinking I may have overheated the Air?

When it blinked was it light blue? or the normal power blue.
Three times I've had an odd moment where the unit blinked double light blue lights which was resolved by pulling the battery.
I however have run my unit for 90 minutes straight on it's highest heat without any issues though with no cool down cycle in between.

apopleptic,
Reactions: AJS

dusdat

I hope they make an Arizer Air 2 soon. They need to work on the controls. The buttons are too tiny, cheesy looking and feeling for such a nice vape...
yes totally! I regularly press the down button instead of the power button, they should at least make a separate power button...

dusdat,

CapitalFlower

I'm trying to decide either the Air or the Grasshopper. So far I really can't see any reason why I would get the Air, I see no advantages?

CapitalFlower,

OF

I'm trying to decide either the Air or the Grasshopper. So far I really can't see any reason why I would get the Air, I see no advantages?

I guess I can see two:
  • you can order an Air and get it shipped from stock
  • basically nobody is getting a defective Air
Last I checked GH guys were still having serious delivery and quality issues? No so Air. Air is also, I think, a better session vape (GH has very limited battery by comparison) and is useful by more than one guy and doesn't have heat issues with use.

GH is a neat idea I think, and I'm ready to try it once it is established as an available vape with a reputation for working out of the box. Until then I suggest a vape with proven performance and ready availability.

IMO you won't be sorry with an Air.

Regards,

OF

I really find the best thing about the AA to be the ease of popping in another battery and getting an additional hour(ish) of run time.
I go through about 8 18650 batteries on your average day. The GH (which I had not seen until today) uses a much smaller battery that you can only get from them and I feel pretty confident that they don't have that large a capacity. I can only imagine that the combination of a larger draw heating element (45w GH vs 35w AA) in the GH combined with the smaller battery size would mean that charging batteries would be a full time job for me.
That being said I wouldn't mind getting a closer look at the GH as it does look like it could blend in a little more discreetly, but at the same time I bet that if you get caught with it (if that is an issue) then there is no way you could just toss the little glass bit and have a pocket heater that isn't paraphernalia that gets confiscated. I'm also a fan of having five little glass bits to pack and bring along. Plus the taste from the AA is really top notch.

SpaceCase

Danker weed = more terpenes and cannabinoids to vaporize = more vapor! Also yes, curing and water content in cannabis, more water = more energy needed to vaporize it before it can start vaporizing the goodies. If it's not cured right you can even kind of taste/sense it in the first few hits!

Loving my AA... Totally agree... When my herb is dryer I get less vapor lock in the glass stem.. But when I use a nice cured bud, I get lots of vapor and a longer burning time... The glass stem gets lots of vapor build up.. Definitely need a properly cured bud...

Traaaaan

well... How soon is the GH going to ship? If you order the air now you could theoretically have it on your doorstep tomorrow, depending on where you live.

GetLeft

I bought the AA to have a discreet portable. And it delivered big time.

But I don't use the AA for that reason quite as much as I once did. I now have a desktop that delivers the quick one-hit when that's what I want. Turns out that the AA is now my preferred session vape. Full flavorful hits every time (provided proper technique). Discrete, convenient, effective, versatile, affordable. Can't miss with an AA, GH or no GH.

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
I'm losing it. Using both airs at the same time, both alternating and simultaneous hit with plastic tip step. I'm having a fuck combustion 2 fisted ball.

I would love to do that! A different strain in each, sounds like fun :D

bluenavey00,
Top Bottom