Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
Please don't drive intoxicated. I certainly appreciate the dramatic difference between alcohol and pot, but it's still not safe. As someone who has lost two people in separate accidents to dui, and as a parent, please consider how your actions affect other people.

NuhJokaSmoka

In germany you can get charged for using marihuana in traffic even months after consuming, because they don't only test the active values (delta 9 thc), they also test the decomposition values (THC-COOH). If you are doing a sweat or piss test (it's voluntarily, but not everyone knows it) you get definitely fucked!

NuhJokaSmoka,

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Evening all,

I have both a solo and an air but after much thought I still prefer the solo. The air is great if I am out and about, like to have a few deep blasts before going to a watch visually stunning movie with a good soundtrack (one of life's great experiences) but not sure whether there are any thoughts / tips on getting the best out of the air. Suspect I might be packing too much in?

Cheers

CIbb7A0.png

lookhigh

FC member
THX
Have a couple off SOLOs but needed something more sheath and that is exactly what the air is.
somewhat more airflow restriction but seems like arizer got the airflow perfectly matched to the heater.

Traaaaan

I have not used my solo in many months. It's tucked away in a drawer but i honestly haven't missed it since i purchased the air.

Traaaaan,
Reactions: lookhigh

Shockwave

@VapeFiend.com is the way to go. drop him a mail. i know he answers facebook very quick. think he does a fc £10 off some orders. he does batts and ed stems(great HE wongs), plus uber stealthy black glass stems. message the hooded fucker
contacted and got discount but sadly due to shipping problems with my country they don't ship here anymore(i'm in Croatia) so ordered via amazon. Other vendors are way too expensive

SpaceCase

Almost a week later and I'm loving my aa.. I had my beginner problems lol... But i seem to have them tweaked... Started off at the red temp at first trying to get max til I figured it out... Now I've got my timing down and my toke right, I've turned her down to green... red and yellow were too hot once I got my hoot on lol.. Thanks everyone for your help... I'm going to purchase a couple glass stems and I wouldn't mind getting a bong attachment... So many accessories, so lil time... Now I'm gonna get blasted!! :leaf::freak:

OF

Just wanted to stop by and telling you guys:
I'm on blue and having massive blasts :D
Man, this thing delivers so well.

Glad you're enjoying your Air, as you should. But this here is the Choir yer preachin' to......

No offense, of course, but you're not really passing on new information, it's them guys with lesser vapes that need to get the word?

You're right, keeping the bud on the dry side not only gives more vapor faster (not wasting energy/time drying it in the vape) but it also helps keep fouling down. And time not spent cleaning can be spent vaping.....

Regards,

OF

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
@OF. Excuse me, sir! I was having too much fun and wanted to contribute my positivity to this forum, as I was damn impressed how well it vaped a bit more dry. That's all - didn't mean to steal someone's word. But I think there is enough room in here for all of our vapor. :D

Extract: dry(almost crispy)herb gives you nice clouds and superb taste on blue.

More: it lasted really long, >25 min. Used domed screen w/ flattened top = about a lil less than 50% of the original bowl size. Loose pack of small bits and smaller crumbs, slightly tamped down to get grip.
Used the long straight solo stem and held the device sideways like holding chop sticks meets holding a valuable pipe.:sherlock:
My first setup like this - close to perfect sessions.:tup:
Over and out.:science::zzz:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Hope everyone is doing well!! Been a while since i posted on this side but im still loving my AA and she is still getting used pretty often.

Now i also have the lily, and its a great vape as well... But the reason for this post.... The lily makes me appreciate the AA's stealth factor and the 1 handed use!! Someone (outside of the "Know") who sees you using the AA will likely assume its an e-cig... Someone sees you using the lily and they are likely to assume your smoking crack or meth..... Making the AA remain my go-to portable vape!!

Anyways been busy living... moved into the country and am having a blast, but i dont have any internet out here so im on less often and have o use a cell phone... But im still around, and still an airhead.

OF

A lot can be said for a portable that's well made, durable, easy to use and stealth all in one little package. I forgot 2 important things, it doesn't use a lot of herb and it brings you good flavor.:leaf::peace:

To that list I'd add low cost, high quality/reliability, ease of use, versatility and excellent Customer Support (should you need it....).

A tough combination to match, let alone beat.

OF

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
Almost a week later and I'm loving my aa.. I had my beginner problems lol... But i seem to have them tweaked... Started off at the red temp at first trying to get max til I figured it out... Now I've got my timing down and my toke right, I've turned her down to green... red and yellow were too hot once I got my hoot on lol.. Thanks everyone for your help... I'm going to purchase a couple glass stems and I wouldn't mind getting a bong attachment... So many accessories, so lil time... Now I'm gonna get blasted!! :leaf::freak:

I've done just about the opposite. I started by stepping up gradually from blue to red, but then I started keeping it on blue for as long as possible, because I really enjoy the taste of low-temperature vapor.

Lately, though, I pretty much stick with red exclusively, because even high temperatures have left me feeling like I'm chasing a dragon or something; spending a lot of time getting high, but rarely being high (or medicated).

GetLeft

Hope everyone is doing well!! Been a while since i posted on this side but im still loving my AA and she is still getting used pretty often.

Great to hear from you @WoodVillain . Didn't know you'd gone further off the grid. Glad to hear you're enjoying things. How's your AA holding up? All your stems still in shape?

Top Bottom